Windows 10: Audio/Bluetooth speaker not working

Discus and support Audio/Bluetooth speaker not working in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I use a pretty old laptop(HP if that matters) and had to get it fixed recently,so they did a fresh install on my device, my speaker and headphone jack... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Bazzingatime, Apr 18, 2020.

1. Audio/Bluetooth speaker not working

I use a pretty old laptop(HP if that matters) and had to get it fixed recently,so they did a fresh install on my device, my speaker and headphone jack have broken ,so I used a bluetooth speaker for audio ,until recently when Windows decided to update and my audio/Bluetooth hasn't worked since then.(the speaker works fine with my phone and even shows up as connected on the devices area on Windows)

At first I got an error saying that windows audio service has stopped working ,so I went about fixing that with whatever solutions I found online , but even after trying out all the solutions ,audio still doesn't work ,even tried reinstsalling drivers(from my device /troubleshoot ).

also my speaker's device property section says driver not installed ,idk if that is causing issues.

I ran sfc /scannow last night but nothing happened.

Has anyone faced this issue?Hw do I fix it ?

submitted by /u/Bazzingatime
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Bazzingatime, Apr 18, 2020
  2. silkmaze Win User

How to play audio/music through speakers AND bluetooth speakers

I have a pair of Creative T40 speakers plugged into the 3.5mm jack on my laptop. I got hold of a bluetooth speaker and that was recognised straight-away.

I have installed a large monitor (32inch) to the laptop on which I work as well as watch movies and play games. I was wondering if I could setup that audio, be it music, gaming audio or movie audio could be played through BOTH sets of speakers.

The main T40's are on either side of the monitor and I have the bluetooth speaker behind me on a shelf. That would, kind-of, give me surround sound. Or when I have people over I could get better sound if I could just move the bluetooth speaker to a different part of the room.

Any ideas or suggestions?

Thank you.

silkmaze, Apr 18, 2020
  3. Windows 10 computer paired w/ bluetooth speaker, but doesn't send music to speaker

A possible solution to Bluetooth speaker playback issueAudio/Bluetooth speaker not working :) I tried all the steps listed in several posting forums with no success. I finally found a solution after 3 hours of investigating. 1st several forums suggest updating drivers... but do not specify which drivers to update i.e. the Bluetooth device? (eg. bose audio, sony driver for sony Bluetooth headphones etc.), or the windows driver?

*** For me the solution was updating the Bluetooth driver from LENOVO's website (the laptop/computer manufacture's website) once the driver was installed the bluetooth playback through BOSE Bluetooth audio adaptor worked perfectly.

I understand not everyone will have a LENOVO laptop/computer however I think it is worth downloading the latest Bluetooth driver from the device you are streaming from.

Hope this helps!

Bluetooth Dude123, Apr 18, 2020
  4. Audio/Bluetooth speaker not working

Bluetooth speaker doesn't work

Hi,

It's really odd that your Bluetooth speaker stopped working with your computer, while it works fine with your other devices. We suggest that you remove your device from the paired list on your computer, and pair it again. You may also check this
    article to learn how to Fix Bluetooth problems in Windows 10. You'll find the troubleshooting
    steps for your concern on the list of questions in the article.

We're looking forward to your feedback.

Carlos Tin, Apr 18, 2020
Thema:

Audio/Bluetooth speaker not working

1. Audio/Bluetooth speaker not working - Similar Threads - Audio Bluetooth speaker

2. Bluetooth audio devices will not allow both the microphone and the speaker to work at the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth audio devices will not allow both the microphone and the speaker to work at the...: Using an Alienware Laptop running the latest Windows 11 version. Been having problems for a few months where I cannot get any bluetooth device to work on the laptop. They all work fine on my Windows 10 PC. I have uninstalled the devices, disconnected and re-connected the...
  3. Bluetooth audio devices will not allow both the microphone and the speaker to work at the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth audio devices will not allow both the microphone and the speaker to work at the...: Using an Alienware Laptop running the latest Windows 11 version. Been having problems for a few months where I cannot get any bluetooth device to work on the laptop. They all work fine on my Windows 10 PC. I have uninstalled the devices, disconnected and re-connected the...
  4. Sea of Thieves Audio Output Not Working with Bluetooth Speaker

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sea of Thieves Audio Output Not Working with Bluetooth Speaker: Hello, I play Sea of Thieves on PC, but I haven't been able to get the audio output to work with my bluetooth speaker. It loads in the theme music, but once I actually start the game there is no longer any audio coming through the speaker. I run on Windows 11 and have yet to...
  5. Sea of Thieves Audio Output Not Working with Bluetooth Speaker

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sea of Thieves Audio Output Not Working with Bluetooth Speaker: Hello, I play Sea of Thieves on PC, but I haven't been able to get the audio output to work with my bluetooth speaker. It loads in the theme music, but once I actually start the game there is no longer any audio coming through the speaker. I run on Windows 11 and have yet to...
  6. will bluetooth speakers work with no audio drivers?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    will bluetooth speakers work with no audio drivers?: Win 10 20h2 clean re-install doesn't resolve audio driver issue on my HP X360 laptop - also tried troubleshooter, uninstall/reinstall drivers (from Realtek/HP/Microsoft). Issue is with both internal and external speakers. So assume this is probably a mainboard issue. Before...
  7. will bluetooth speakers work with no audio drivers?

will bluetooth speakers work with no audio drivers?: Win 10 20h2 clean re-install doesn't resolve audio driver issue on my HP X360 laptop - also tried troubleshooter, uninstall/reinstall drivers (from Realtek/HP/Microsoft). Issue is with both internal and external speakers. So assume this is probably a mainboard issue. Before...
  8. Audio to 2 Bluetooth speakers

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio to 2 Bluetooth speakers: How can you have the audio be transmitted to two Bluetooth (4.0) speakers? Both speakers show up in Windows and I can switch between the 2 easily but can't get the sound on both at the same time. I found two solutions online: 1) to use the Stereo Mix but that didn't work at...
  9. Bluetooth Speakers audio

Bluetooth Speakers audio: Dear Microsoft Team, Up until recently I used to connect my PC to my bluetooth speaker without any problems and could listen to my audio without having to wear headphones (I also think this is how it should be ^^). This has changed now, since I haven't been able to get any...
  10. no audio when conneted to bluetooth speakers

no audio when conneted to bluetooth speakers: no audio when connected to bluetooth speakers. troubleshooting results: check bluetooth status. How do i do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-audio-when-conneted-to-bluetooth-speakers/39d2c4c0-0024-4f78-949b-8ae5df935654