Windows 10: Audio/Bluetooth speaker not working

Discus and support Audio/Bluetooth speaker not working in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I use a pretty old laptop(HP if that matters) and had to get it fixed recently,so they did a fresh install on my device, my speaker and headphone jack... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Bazzingatime, Apr 18, 2020.

1. Audio/Bluetooth speaker not working

I use a pretty old laptop(HP if that matters) and had to get it fixed recently,so they did a fresh install on my device, my speaker and headphone jack have broken ,so I used a bluetooth speaker for audio ,until recently when Windows decided to update and my audio/Bluetooth hasn't worked since then.(the speaker works fine with my phone and even shows up as connected on the devices area on Windows)

At first I got an error saying that windows audio service has stopped working ,so I went about fixing that with whatever solutions I found online , but even after trying out all the solutions ,audio still doesn't work ,even tried reinstsalling drivers(from my device /troubleshoot ).

also my speaker's device property section says driver not installed ,idk if that is causing issues.

I ran sfc /scannow last night but nothing happened.

Has anyone faced this issue?Hw do I fix it ?

submitted by /u/Bazzingatime
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Bazzingatime, Apr 18, 2020
  2. silkmaze Win User

How to play audio/music through speakers AND bluetooth speakers

I have a pair of Creative T40 speakers plugged into the 3.5mm jack on my laptop. I got hold of a bluetooth speaker and that was recognised straight-away.

I have installed a large monitor (32inch) to the laptop on which I work as well as watch movies and play games. I was wondering if I could setup that audio, be it music, gaming audio or movie audio could be played through BOTH sets of speakers.

The main T40's are on either side of the monitor and I have the bluetooth speaker behind me on a shelf. That would, kind-of, give me surround sound. Or when I have people over I could get better sound if I could just move the bluetooth speaker to a different part of the room.

Any ideas or suggestions?

Thank you.

silkmaze, Apr 18, 2020
  3. Windows 10 computer paired w/ bluetooth speaker, but doesn't send music to speaker

A possible solution to Bluetooth speaker playback issueAudio/Bluetooth speaker not working :) I tried all the steps listed in several posting forums with no success. I finally found a solution after 3 hours of investigating. 1st several forums suggest updating drivers... but do not specify which drivers to update i.e. the Bluetooth device? (eg. bose audio, sony driver for sony Bluetooth headphones etc.), or the windows driver?

*** For me the solution was updating the Bluetooth driver from LENOVO's website (the laptop/computer manufacture's website) once the driver was installed the bluetooth playback through BOSE Bluetooth audio adaptor worked perfectly.

I understand not everyone will have a LENOVO laptop/computer however I think it is worth downloading the latest Bluetooth driver from the device you are streaming from.

Hope this helps!

Bluetooth Dude123, Apr 18, 2020
  4. Audio/Bluetooth speaker not working

Bluetooth speaker doesn't work

Hi,

It's really odd that your Bluetooth speaker stopped working with your computer, while it works fine with your other devices. We suggest that you remove your device from the paired list on your computer, and pair it again. You may also check this
    article to learn how to Fix Bluetooth problems in Windows 10. You'll find the troubleshooting
    steps for your concern on the list of questions in the article.

We're looking forward to your feedback.

Carlos Tin, Apr 18, 2020
Thema:

Audio/Bluetooth speaker not working

1. Audio/Bluetooth speaker not working - Similar Threads - Audio Bluetooth speaker

2. Bluetooth speaker audio chopping but fine with headphones

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth speaker audio chopping but fine with headphones: Hello, I have a weird issue with my JBL Flip 5: when playing music or streaming, the audio sometimes jumps or is choppy. The thing is that only happen with the speaker, the bluetooth headphones also JBL work fine. The same thing happen with my 2 Mac MacBookPro 2014 and...
  3. Audio to 2 Bluetooth speakers

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio to 2 Bluetooth speakers: How can you have the audio be transmitted to two Bluetooth (4.0) speakers? Both speakers show up in Windows and I can switch between the 2 easily but can't get the sound on both at the same time. I found two solutions online: 1) to use the Stereo Mix but that didn't work at...
  4. bluetooth speakers only work as headphones

bluetooth speakers only work as headphones: AKAI HT014A-5086F bluetooth 5.1 speakers only work as headphones. Is there some software required to get them to work as speakers? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-speakers-only-work-as-headphones/f8b11495-3d92-4237-8aeb-3fdce0c5355c
  5. Bluetooth speaker is not working properly

Bluetooth speaker is not working properly: Soo this just happened like a day ago and ive been trying to fix it myself but i cant find anyone with the same problem. soo my bluetooth speaker (jbl charge 4) is connected to my pc but the only sound it makes is from windows itself aka warnings and volume changing sound +...
  6. Bluetooth speakers are not working with PC

Bluetooth speakers are not working with PC: My Bluetooth speakers stopped working when connected to the PC. I didn’t have any problems a while ago. However, I cannot get any sound from them now. I checked my speakers (Naim Unity Atom) while connecting them to the other device and they are working so the problem is with...
  7. Bluetooth Speakers audio

Bluetooth Speakers audio: Dear Microsoft Team, Up until recently I used to connect my PC to my bluetooth speaker without any problems and could listen to my audio without having to wear headphones (I also think this is how it should be ^^). This has changed now, since I haven't been able to get any...
  8. Bluetooth speaker connection successfull but no audio out

Bluetooth speaker connection successfull but no audio out: you see from the above pic am able to connect jbl successfully and able to get audio out but my Anker Soundcore 2 speaker is connecting but there is no audio out of it. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks, Niroop....
  9. no audio when conneted to bluetooth speakers

no audio when conneted to bluetooth speakers: no audio when connected to bluetooth speakers. troubleshooting results: check bluetooth status. How do i do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-audio-when-conneted-to-bluetooth-speakers/39d2c4c0-0024-4f78-949b-8ae5df935654
  10. How to play audio/music through speakers AND bluetooth speakers

How to play audio/music through speakers AND bluetooth speakers: I have a pair of Creative T40 speakers plugged into the 3.5mm jack on my laptop. I got hold of a bluetooth speaker and that was recognised straight-away. I have installed a large monitor (32inch) to the laptop on which I work as well as watch movies and play games. I was...