Windows 10: Audio breaks from time to time even if it's 100% volume

Discus and support Audio breaks from time to time even if it's 100% volume in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello,So after an recent windows update which pretty much installed a new windows, I started having this problem with audio. I am using the Intel SST... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MAndrei372, Jun 11, 2021.

1. Audio breaks from time to time even if it's 100% volume

Hello,So after an recent windows update which pretty much installed a new windows, I started having this problem with audio. I am using the Intel SST Audio Device WDM ver. 604.10135.2747.5232 from 9 aug 2015 with the ES8316AudCodec.For example if I play any music or video the sound works, but if I pause it or if it ends for more then a second the sound doesn't work anymore and the only "fix" is to wait without playing any sound for a while 5-15 mins. Also if I try use any headphones, again there is no sound at all. After the moment the sound breaks I tried testing the playback device wh

:)

MAndrei372, Jun 11, 2021

2. Missing Date and Time, volume and Battery Icons

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if this helps:

• Right click on the task bar and you will get a popup menu.
    • Click on properties.
    • Under behavior of system icons select ON for volume icon, Date and Time icon and Battery icon to always show.
    • Click OK.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Andria Maria Mendez, Jun 11, 2021
  3. Volume is low even though it is at 100%

Ever since the computer did an update volume will randomly get quiet even though it is at 100%. Ive tried uninstalling and reinstalling the driver multiple times, I've rand the audio troubleshooter multiple times, I've done ever suggestion i've found online
    with no improvement. I am very frustrated. How do I fix this.

Catharina Carey, Jun 11, 2021
  4. Audio breaks from time to time even if it's 100% volume

Audio plays at 100% no matter what volume it is at.

I have windows 10 on a LENOVO laptop, and no matter what volume it is, between 1% - 100%, it plays maximum volume sound, despite the slider not necessarily being on 100%. If I set it to 0% it plays no sound.

This problem does not always happen. Each time I restart the PC the volume plays normally (i.e. 2% will be 2%), but sometimes, for apparently no reason at all, in the middle of playing audio is suddenly plays maximum volume, even though the slider isn't
    necessarily on 100%. This could happen when playing music from YouTube.com on a browser (no matter what browser I use I would still have the same problem), or being in a zoom video meeting, no program in particular seems to be causing this. Bitdefender Total
    Security has not reported any problems, neither has CCleaner free, windows defender, and sound settings troubleshoot.

Whether I play the audio on built-in speakers or external speakers/headphones makes no difference.

aryantejbeezadhur, Jun 11, 2021
Thema:

Audio breaks from time to time even if it's 100% volume

1. Audio breaks from time to time even if it's 100% volume - Similar Threads - Audio breaks 100%

2. Why my task manager still 100% even for a long time?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why my task manager still 100% even for a long time?: This is idle but idk why this is happen again? Also this is on balanced power. But I always on power saver to prevent cpu overheating. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-my-task-manager-still-100-even-for-a-long-time/13de7629-bb6d-41bf-99e3-a28d0743e405
  3. unknown timed volume mute

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    unknown timed volume mute: So whenever I leave my PC ON but untouched and nothing play's on it after some time when I come back to it and play something there is no sound and it also shows that audio is on en there's like for example 23volume.To make it actually play sound i have to turn my volume...
  4. Audio Driver breaks after raising volume.

Audio Driver breaks after raising volume.: I have a very strange issue where my volume is stuck at 69% and if I raise or lower it my audio stops working in any of my ports front or back but audio on my computer is still detected on my speakers realtek High Definition audio driver The only fix i found is to uninstall...
  5. CPU at 100% all the time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CPU at 100% all the time: My CPU is always at 100%. I tried alot things to fix this but nothing has worked. I have tried alot of things that i found on this site. nothing so far has worked. so any advice on what to do? last thing i tried was resetting windows 10 with wiping everything on the c...
  6. BSOD from time to time

BSOD from time to time: I experienced a lot of BSOD recently, at about once a week, with my win10 gaming laptop. The cause of BSOD varys every time, but the full memory dumps are all broken showed by some analysing tools. So I changes the dump option to minidump and got this dump file. While this...
  7. At times, laptop uses 100% Disk and at other times 100% CPU.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    At times, laptop uses 100% Disk and at other times 100% CPU.: Hello. Am running Windows 10 on a laptop. Noticed how slowly it was running, at times. Task Manager indicated that laptop was using at times 100% Disk and at other times 100% CPU. Am wondering if a virus, malware, or someone has taken over my machine. Not knowing that much...
  8. Computer audio delayed and crackling from time to time?

Computer audio delayed and crackling from time to time?: Relevant specs: operating system: Windows 10 Pro Sound card: Creative soundblaster Z Headphones: Beyerdynamic DT 990 600 OHM Problem: When I watch a film or video the audio has a delay. To this the headphones crackle again and again. Headphones should still be...
  9. Volume meter is stuck on the screen at all times registering 100%.

Volume meter is stuck on the screen at all times registering 100%.: I've tried windows update, driver updates, uninstalling the sound device, and sound trouble shooter. Keyboard keys are not responding. Nothing changes. No solutions posted in any forums have worked and in fact most aren't even addressing these problems in the last year or...
  10. Issue with my audio on windows 10. Volume not loud even on 100%.

Issue with my audio on windows 10. Volume not loud even on 100%.: Hello, So I currently have this issue where my audio is really not loud. I just recently used a razer blade 2018 and with plugged earphones I could hear loud and clear when my volume was at 30 and it was always like that for all and any pc I connected to. I just recently...