Windows 10: Audio bug

Discus and support Audio bug in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, So I had this bug effect two computers now without a clear solution. Where the audio will not play, even after Windows updates, both drivers... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JoshuaB1, Sep 23, 2018.

1. JoshuaB1 Win User

Audio bug

Hello,

So I had this bug effect two computers now without a clear solution. Where the audio will not play, even after Windows updates, both drivers being replaced and updates, and even 3-rd party application said to fix it. In the Windows' sound setting you can see that it measuring the sound levels, but if you check in Windows mixer no sound is being detected. This happens on two separate type of pc on two separated wifis.

Windows 10 pro

Last Feature Update:5/3/2018

Quality Update: 9/23/18

Driver Update: 9/1/18

:)

JoshuaB1, Sep 23, 2018
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Sep 23, 2018
  3. Audio not working

Hi Mirdula,

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you performed to fix the issue?

For now, I suggest that you refer to the article, Windows 10 – Audio Troubleshooting Tips
    and check if the steps provided helps rectify the issue.

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Sep 23, 2018
  4. fireberd Win User

Audio bug

No audio device is installed (How to fix?)

Since you uninstalled the Intel Display audio and you no longer have audio, that suggests you are using HDMI (??) If this is the case then the Realtek is not being used and not causing your problem.

First step as mentioned is to reinstall the Intel Display Audio.

fireberd, Sep 23, 2018
Thema:

Audio bug

1. Audio bug - Similar Threads - Audio bug

2. Strange audio bug in some games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Strange audio bug in some games: I don't know if it's a Windows problem, or a problem with the games, but I've already sent support requests to the game supports to see if I can get answers there. Another possible issue could be windows, either me not having something set right, not having something...
  3. Strange audio bug in some games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Strange audio bug in some games: I don't know if it's a Windows problem, or a problem with the games, but I've already sent support requests to the game supports to see if I can get answers there. Another possible issue could be windows, either me not having something set right, not having something...
  4. Random PC hard crash. No BSOD, just frozen screen; and bugged out audio making an odd noise.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random PC hard crash. No BSOD, just frozen screen; and bugged out audio making an odd noise.: Randomly bumped my desk, and directly after my entire pc caused a screen freezing crash. During said crash there was a really loud noise through my headset, and then suddenly the entire PC just powered off. After such I ran a WhoCrashed.EXE to get a crash file, and was...
  5. Random PC hard crash. No BSOD, just frozen screen; and bugged out audio making an odd noise.

Random PC hard crash. No BSOD, just frozen screen; and bugged out audio making an odd noise.: Randomly bumped my desk, and directly after my entire pc caused a screen freezing crash. During said crash there was a really loud noise through my headset, and then suddenly the entire PC just powered off. After such I ran a WhoCrashed.EXE to get a crash file, and was...
  6. Random PC hard crash. No BSOD, just frozen screen; and bugged out audio making an odd noise.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Windows Game Bar Capture audio bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Game Bar Capture audio bug: Recently my game capture audio from the Game Bar has been filled with bugs. The audio duplicates at random points and starts crackling nonstop.Linked here is an example of one of these cases....
  8. Windows Game Bar Capture audio bug

Windows Game Bar Capture audio bug: Recently my game capture audio from the Game Bar has been filled with bugs. The audio duplicates at random points and starts crackling nonstop.Linked here is an example of one of these cases....
  9. anyone know how to fix audio cutting out randomly bug?

anyone know how to fix audio cutting out randomly bug?: hi, i've been having a problem with some bug or glitch ever since i upgraded to windows 11. my sound will cut out randomly and i have to repeatedly toggle the volume until it starts working again. this only seems to happen when i have my usb headset plugged in, never when i'm...
  10. anyone know how to fix audio cutting out randomly bug?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    anyone know how to fix audio cutting out randomly bug?: hi, i've been having a problem with some bug or glitch ever since i upgraded to windows 11. my sound will cut out randomly and i have to repeatedly toggle the volume until it starts working again. this only seems to happen when i have my usb headset plugged in, never when i'm...