Windows 10: Audio Buzzing/Video Stuttering every half second Windows 10

Discus and support Audio Buzzing/Video Stuttering every half second Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, this issue first started appearing about 3 weeks ago after the latest windows update. When the issue occurs, the audio buzzes and video stutters... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by VaughnBerger, Oct 19, 2020.

1. Audio Buzzing/Video Stuttering every half second Windows 10

Hello, this issue first started appearing about 3 weeks ago after the latest windows update. When the issue occurs, the audio buzzes and video stutters briefly every half second. This issue persists until I restart my computer. After restarting, the issue may begin happening immediately, or it can take as long as 2 or 3 hours to happen again. Heavy computational strain on the system like opening multiple files or programs at the same time often cause it trigger, but it still can trigger on its own. I have opened task manager while the problem occurs, and there is no difference being detected. According to device manager, every driver I checked was up to date. I even reinstalled windows on my computer, and it did not help. Any help or idea of what's going on is appreciated!

Computer specifications:

Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 Six-Core Processor 3.40 GHz
    Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080

Installed Ram: 16 GB

64 bit Windows 10

:)

VaughnBerger, Oct 19, 2020
  2. MrOctober Win User

Video Stutter/Buzz In Audio

For the past couple of weeks I have been getting stuttering video and a buzz in the audio. It started with listening to Spotify, the audio with just buzz for a few seconds then the PC would crash, no blue screen it would just restart. The reboots have stopped, but now the video is stuttering and when it stutters, there is a buzz in the audio.

It's a Ryzen 1600, ASRock B450 Pro, 16GB ram, RX 560 GPU. I updated the chipset, GPU and audio drivers. Nothing helped. Rebooting will fix it temporarily, but the problem eventually returns.

Windows 10

MrOctober, Oct 19, 2020
  3. Video Stutter/Audio Buzz

For the past couple of weeks I have been getting stuttering video and a buzz in the audio. It started with listening to Spotify, the audio with just buzz for a few seconds then the PC would crash, no
    blue screen it would just restart. The reboots have stopped, but now the video is stuttering and when it stutters, there is a buzz in the audio.

It's a Ryzen 1600, ASRock B450 Pro, 16GB ram, RX 560 GPU. I updated the chipset, GPU and audio drivers. Nothing helped.Did the DISM and sfc/scannow, corrupted files were found and fixed
    but the problem is still there. In the Reliability History there are several 117 and 141 errors.

Rebooting will fix it temporarily, but the problem eventually returns.

Clee Irwin, Oct 19, 2020
  4. Audio Buzzing/Video Stuttering every half second Windows 10

Windows 10 very brief audio stutter/buzzing/glitching everywhere

Try running DPC Latency Checker
    https://www.thesycon.de/eng/latency_check.shtml
    . When the stutter buzz happens, always about 1-2 seconds later my latency graph report goes from 600 microseconds to 300,000 microseconds.
    It might be at the same time as the stutter, but only that the latency checker has a lag until it reports.
    There seems a direct correlation between the stutter and the high latency.

That program gives a suggestion to my specific report that “some device drivers on this machine behave bad and will cause drop-outs in real-time audio and/or video streams”.
    They go on to give suggestions to disable various drivers in Device Manager and see if they are the bad ones.

I also just tried something gamers do by disabling Dynamic Tick, but that made no difference.

DennisWUrban, Oct 19, 2020
Thema:

Audio Buzzing/Video Stuttering every half second Windows 10

1. Audio Buzzing/Video Stuttering every half second Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Audio Buzzing Video

2. mouse stutters every few seconds, videos and audio seem to be fine

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mouse stutters every few seconds, videos and audio seem to be fine: I'm going mad trying to find the root of this bloody problem. I don't understand what's up with it really- Just yesterday i was using my computer just fine, when it began stuttering like so, I didn't do anything suspicious and i've tried updating everything. Looked up in...
  3. mouse stutters every few seconds, videos and audio seem to be fine

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mouse stutters every few seconds, videos and audio seem to be fine: I'm going mad trying to find the root of this bloody problem. I don't understand what's up with it really- Just yesterday i was using my computer just fine, when it began stuttering like so, I didn't do anything suspicious and i've tried updating everything. Looked up in...
  4. mouse stutters every few seconds, videos and audio seem to be fine

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. constant stutter every 10 seconds

constant stutter every 10 seconds: getting a constant system stutter every 6 seconds. mouse pauses, anything running pauses for half a second constantly just re installed windows 10 to an older dell inspirion 15 laptop. also replaced hard drive, memory card and battery. when ran diagnostic and getting this...
  6. Audio problems and Youtube videos freezing every half a second

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio problems and Youtube videos freezing every half a second: This happened out of nowhere It just happened like that after I left my laptop for a few hours When I got back.. I lost my network adapters, my sound and video keeps getting stuck.. I use an AMD laptop Dell G5 SE 5505, Ryzen 7 4800H, Radeon RX 5600M I checked my Event Viewer...
  7. PC stuttering every 2 seconds with audio and video issues.

PC stuttering every 2 seconds with audio and video issues.: Since the windows 10 update half of September my computer keeps stuttering every 2 seconds. The first update a few weeks ago was fixed with a new update a few hours after with me checking for it every 10 minutes. Second time it was the same. 3th time there are no new updates...
  8. Video Stutter/Audio Buzz

Video Stutter/Audio Buzz: For the past couple of weeks I have been getting stuttering video and a buzz in the audio. It started with listening to Spotify, the audio with just buzz for a few seconds then the PC would crash, no blue screen it would just restart. The reboots have stopped, but now the...
  9. Video Stutter/Buzz In Audio

in Windows 10 Support
    Video Stutter/Buzz In Audio: For the past couple of weeks I have been getting stuttering video and a buzz in the audio. It started with listening to Spotify, the audio with just buzz for a few seconds then the PC would crash, no blue screen it would just restart. The reboots have stopped, but now the...
  10. Every 5-10 seconds, my laptop will stutter, causing the cursor to jump, audio to buzz,...

Every 5-10 seconds, my laptop will stutter, causing the cursor to jump, audio to buzz,...: I run Windows 10 on a Dell Precision M6400, a rather old PC that I have been able to upgrade throughout the years with little to no problems. Recently, I've been experiencing sudden bursts of lag, causing pretty much anything on the PC to halt any operator. These bursts of...