Windows 10: Audio CD

Discus and support Audio CD in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Can I record songs on to the hard-drive to re-record them on another CD in a different order if so can you tell me the basic steps I have windows media... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by GeorgeRodak, Dec 23, 2018.

1. Audio CD

Can I record songs on to the hard-drive to re-record them on another CD in a different order if so can you tell me the basic steps I have windows media player and win 10 Thank You!

:)

GeorgeRodak, Dec 23, 2018

2. Audio CD Burning Error

Hi Ruby,

Incompatible drivers and software can cause the error message that you're getting when burning audio CD. Since you have tried to update the driver to its latest version, we suggest that you
    try reinstalling the driver. Here's how:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Right-click (or tap and hold) the name of the device.
    • Select Uninstall.
    • Restart your PC and Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.
    • Try burning the audio CD once more and check if the error will appear again.

Should the issue remains the same, you can
    perform clean boot
    . Follow the steps under Windows 10 from the link provided to eliminate software conflicts.

Let us know how it goes, we'll be glad to help you further.

Jennifer Bri, Dec 23, 2018
  3. ksio89 Win User
    Audio CD Autoplay not working with Winamp

For some reason, audio CD autoplay is not working with Winamp. I checked the "Launch Winamp for Audio CDs" box, but when I open it again, it's unchecked. I've checked the registry, and Winamp is already listed as an audio CD or enhanced audio CD handler, as you can see on the attached thumbnails. On Control Panel Autoplay menu, on dropdown lists for audio CD and Enhanced Audio CD, there is only "Play (Winamp), when it should be "Play Audio CD (Winamp)", like it is for the other media players.

I checked another PC and it has the same Winamp registry keys for (Enhanced) audio CD handler. However, the "Launch Winamp Audio CDs" box stays checked when I open Winamp again. On this PC, on (Enhanced) audio CD Autoplay dropdown lists, "Play Audio CD (Winamp)" option is shown, how it should be. I've already uninstalled Winamp, deleted all registry keys, and reinstalled it, but didn't have success.

Does anyone know what might be causing audio CD autoplay to not work with Winamp? I simply can't see what is causing this issue and how to solve it. Thanks in advance.

OS is Windows 10 Home Single Language x64 build 14393.576

ksio89, Dec 23, 2018
  4. Audio CD

Audio CD's as Empty

Easy question. A new Audio CD cannot be played on my laptop. My laptop informs me it is a blank disc. The CD does play in a typical home CD player.

Facts:

• Asus X750JB
    • Windows 10 ~ 64 bit
    • All drivers are updated
    • CD has same issue on an alternate Asus X750JB
    • CD is not a ripped disc
    • Other Audio CD's play without an issue
    • CD not recognized by all programs: File Explorer, Windows Media Player, Nero or any player I download for the internet
    • The Audio CD was checked out from a local library

Dean-Wilson, Dec 23, 2018
Thema:

Audio CD

1. Audio CD - Similar Threads - Audio

2. I cant record my microphone audio?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant record my microphone audio?: When I clip a video of my gameplay I can hear my teammates but not myself using Win + Alt + G.My friends can clip theirs with their mic audios and mine. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-record-my-microphone-audio/7bf9a297-e82d-472e-9117-ca198886546a
  3. I cant record my microphone audio?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant record my microphone audio?: When I clip a video of my gameplay I can hear my teammates but not myself using Win + Alt + G.My friends can clip theirs with their mic audios and mine. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-record-my-microphone-audio/7bf9a297-e82d-472e-9117-ca198886546a
  4. Default audio device resetting to default when system boots

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Default audio device resetting to default when system boots: Headset - Steel series arctis 1 wirelessThe headset has a number of options for audio output chat, gaming, speakersTo allow me to hear people in discord and use them as general sound output it has to be set to speakers headset speakers when booting the system the audio output...
  5. Default audio device resetting to default when system boots

Default audio device resetting to default when system boots: Headset - Steel series arctis 1 wirelessThe headset has a number of options for audio output chat, gaming, speakersTo allow me to hear people in discord and use them as general sound output it has to be set to speakers headset speakers when booting the system the audio output...
  6. Bose QC Earbuds Connect for Music & Audio but not Voice

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bose QC Earbuds Connect for Music & Audio but not Voice: Hi all, I've been using my Bose QC Earbuds as a headset for Zoom calls on my work computer running Win10 for a while now. I've realized that, even though there's a built-in microphone in the earbuds, that audio source is not connected to my laptop. A perfect example is I'm...
  7. Bose QC Earbuds Connect for Music & Audio but not Voice

Bose QC Earbuds Connect for Music & Audio but not Voice: Hi all, I've been using my Bose QC Earbuds as a headset for Zoom calls on my work computer running Win10 for a while now. I've realized that, even though there's a built-in microphone in the earbuds, that audio source is not connected to my laptop. A perfect example is I'm...
  8. Bose QC Earbuds Connect for Music & Audio but not Voice

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Bluetooth earbuds not connecting as audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth earbuds not connecting as audio: Whenever I used to connect my bluetooth earbuds before it used to show "connected audio" after "connected". Now it only shows "connected" and the sound is going through my system speakers instead of my earbuds. please help....
  10. Bluetooth earbuds not connecting as audio

Bluetooth earbuds not connecting as audio: Whenever I used to connect my bluetooth earbuds before it used to show "connected audio" after "connected". Now it only shows "connected" and the sound is going through my system speakers instead of my earbuds. please help....