Windows 10: audio CD

Discus and support audio CD in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how to listen to audio from audio cd, from my lap top. thank you.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by yapfah, May 4, 2019.

1. yapfah Win User

audio CD

how to listen to audio from audio cd, from my lap top. thank you.

:)

yapfah, May 4, 2019

2. Audio CD Burning Error

Hi Ruby,

Incompatible drivers and software can cause the error message that you're getting when burning audio CD. Since you have tried to update the driver to its latest version, we suggest that you
    try reinstalling the driver. Here's how:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Right-click (or tap and hold) the name of the device.
    • Select Uninstall.
    • Restart your PC and Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.
    • Try burning the audio CD once more and check if the error will appear again.

Should the issue remains the same, you can
    perform clean boot
    . Follow the steps under Windows 10 from the link provided to eliminate software conflicts.

Let us know how it goes, we'll be glad to help you further.

Jennifer Bri, May 4, 2019
  3. ksio89 Win User
    Audio CD Autoplay not working with Winamp

For some reason, audio CD autoplay is not working with Winamp. I checked the "Launch Winamp for Audio CDs" box, but when I open it again, it's unchecked. I've checked the registry, and Winamp is already listed as an audio CD or enhanced audio CD handler, as you can see on the attached thumbnails. On Control Panel Autoplay menu, on dropdown lists for audio CD and Enhanced Audio CD, there is only "Play (Winamp), when it should be "Play Audio CD (Winamp)", like it is for the other media players.

I checked another PC and it has the same Winamp registry keys for (Enhanced) audio CD handler. However, the "Launch Winamp Audio CDs" box stays checked when I open Winamp again. On this PC, on (Enhanced) audio CD Autoplay dropdown lists, "Play Audio CD (Winamp)" option is shown, how it should be. I've already uninstalled Winamp, deleted all registry keys, and reinstalled it, but didn't have success.

Does anyone know what might be causing audio CD autoplay to not work with Winamp? I simply can't see what is causing this issue and how to solve it. Thanks in advance.

OS is Windows 10 Home Single Language x64 build 14393.576

ksio89, May 4, 2019
  4. audio CD

Audio CD's as Empty

Easy question. A new Audio CD cannot be played on my laptop. My laptop informs me it is a blank disc. The CD does play in a typical home CD player.

Facts:

• Asus X750JB
    • Windows 10 ~ 64 bit
    • All drivers are updated
    • CD has same issue on an alternate Asus X750JB
    • CD is not a ripped disc
    • Other Audio CD's play without an issue
    • CD not recognized by all programs: File Explorer, Windows Media Player, Nero or any player I download for the internet
    • The Audio CD was checked out from a local library

Dean-Wilson, May 4, 2019
Thema:

audio CD

1. audio CD - Similar Threads - audio

2. Why does my computer crash when I turn on the camera with audio?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why does my computer crash when I turn on the camera with audio?: Why does my computer crush when I turn on the camera with audio?Changed to a question. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-computer-crash-when-i-turn-on-the/1bf471e8-4022-4653-9d7f-4ce0532d0fc1
  3. Windows Audio Graph Isolation - crashing constantly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Audio Graph Isolation - crashing constantly: Hello,I have noticed that sometimes on my PC sounds got freeze for 1second and then go back to normal. I have opened the to check whats going on and got results liek this:OpisŚcieżka do aplikacji powodującej błąd: C:\Windows\System32\audiodg.exeSygnatura problemuNazwa...
  4. Windows Audio Graph Isolation - crashing constantly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Audio Graph Isolation - crashing constantly: Hello,I have noticed that sometimes on my PC sounds got freeze for 1second and then go back to normal. I have opened the to check whats going on and got results liek this:OpisŚcieżka do aplikacji powodującej błąd: C:\Windows\System32\audiodg.exeSygnatura problemuNazwa...
  5. How do i enable my audio to come through seperate microphone to my headset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i enable my audio to come through seperate microphone to my headset: Im having an issue where im using my sony xm4 as my audio output and a shure m7 microphone as my audio input however, when im playing certain games the audio would sound half as good in quality, i unchecked hands free mode in my device manager but now when im playing games my...
  6. How do i enable my audio to come through seperate microphone to my headset

How do i enable my audio to come through seperate microphone to my headset: Im having an issue where im using my sony xm4 as my audio output and a shure m7 microphone as my audio input however, when im playing certain games the audio would sound half as good in quality, i unchecked hands free mode in my device manager but now when im playing games my...
  7. How to route audio from different applications to separate speaker channels on Windows 11?

How to route audio from different applications to separate speaker channels on Windows 11?: I have a speaker setup with two separate speakers left and right channels. I want to play music from one speaker using a media player like Pot Player, while simultaneously playing YouTube video audio from the other speaker using my web browser. In Windows 11 sound settings,...
  8. How to route audio from different applications to separate speaker channels on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to route audio from different applications to separate speaker channels on Windows 11?: I have a speaker setup with two separate speakers left and right channels. I want to play music from one speaker using a media player like Pot Player, while simultaneously playing YouTube video audio from the other speaker using my web browser. In Windows 11 sound settings,...
  9. Airpods Max detected as only Audio device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Airpods Max detected as only Audio device: I am using Airpods Max and Im trying to use them as a headset. Iam using a Razer blade 18 laptop. The headphones are detected as a audio device. in settings when I clicked on bluetooth devices it says "Connected audio". When I connect the headphones to a different laptop it...
  10. Airpods Max detected as only Audio device

Airpods Max detected as only Audio device: I am using Airpods Max and Im trying to use them as a headset. Iam using a Razer blade 18 laptop. The headphones are detected as a audio device. in settings when I clicked on bluetooth devices it says "Connected audio". When I connect the headphones to a different laptop it...