Windows 10: Audio changing by itself

Discus and support Audio changing by itself in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So i am trying to play Microsoft Flight simulator X on steam while in a discord call but, for some reason my computer keeps lowering discord's volume... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/EnderHawkeye, Dec 14, 2019.

1. Audio changing by itself

So i am trying to play Microsoft Flight simulator X on steam while in a discord call but, for some reason my computer keeps lowering discord's volume to where i can't hear who i am in a call with. I'm not even sure if this is the correct sub to ask but, is there a way i can stop this?

submitted by /u/EnderHawkeye
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/EnderHawkeye, Dec 14, 2019
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Dec 14, 2019
  3. Audio not working

Hi Mirdula,

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you performed to fix the issue?

For now, I suggest that you refer to the article, Windows 10 – Audio Troubleshooting Tips
    and check if the steps provided helps rectify the issue.

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Dec 14, 2019
  4. Sasqui Win User

Audio changing by itself

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Dec 14, 2019
Thema:

Audio changing by itself

1. Audio changing by itself - Similar Threads - Audio changing itself

2. Audio keeps decreasing itself

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio keeps decreasing itself: My audio keeps decreasing itself until it reaches zero, it's like my decrease audio key is being held down at all times. I've uninstalled my audio, turned off enchantments and more, but the audio still keeps lowering itself even if I'm not clicking on it....
  3. Headphones change volume/audio mode by itself

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headphones change volume/audio mode by itself: Hi,I have a problem with Microsoft Modern Wireless Headset.If there is no sound being played currently no music/video/system sound they keep changing the volume/quality of audio by themselves.In one instance the quality is nice, and the volume spinner on the headphones is...
  4. Headphones change volume/audio mode by itself

Headphones change volume/audio mode by itself: Hi,I have a problem with Microsoft Modern Wireless Headset.If there is no sound being played currently no music/video/system sound they keep changing the volume/quality of audio by themselves.In one instance the quality is nice, and the volume spinner on the headphones is...
  5. Headphones change volume/audio mode by itself

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Volume changing by itself

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume changing by itself: So I used to always put my sound at 10%, but I cleaned my earbuds so now I only have to put it at 2-3%. 10% is too loud hurts my ears now. But for some reason when I open zoom, it goes up to 10%. Does anyone know how to fix it? I'm not sure if it's a problem with zoom....
  7. Volume changing by itself

Volume changing by itself: So I used to always put my sound at 10%, but I cleaned my earbuds so now I only have to put it at 2-3%. 10% is too loud hurts my ears now. But for some reason when I open zoom, it goes up to 10%. Does anyone know how to fix it? I'm not sure if it's a problem with zoom....
  8. Volume changing by itself

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Microphone audio automatically changing itself

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone audio automatically changing itself: I noticed my microphone level was real low so I went to adjust the level, but then it kep on changing itself to a lower microphone level around 30 20 or lower, I'm unsure what I should do....
  10. Audio muting itself

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio muting itself: Does anyone know what might cause the audio to mute itself . Ive seen the behavior on a couple of different machines now, mainly HP Probook laptops. It seems to happen most often during Zoom meetings while talking the microphone and speakers randomly mute. Ive tried the...