Windows 10: Audio changing by itself

Discus and support Audio changing by itself in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So i am trying to play Microsoft Flight simulator X on steam while in a discord call but, for some reason my computer keeps lowering discord's volume... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/EnderHawkeye, Dec 14, 2019.

1. Audio changing by itself

So i am trying to play Microsoft Flight simulator X on steam while in a discord call but, for some reason my computer keeps lowering discord's volume to where i can't hear who i am in a call with. I'm not even sure if this is the correct sub to ask but, is there a way i can stop this?

submitted by /u/EnderHawkeye
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/EnderHawkeye, Dec 14, 2019
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Dec 14, 2019
  3. Audio not working

Hi Mirdula,

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you performed to fix the issue?

For now, I suggest that you refer to the article, Windows 10 – Audio Troubleshooting Tips
    and check if the steps provided helps rectify the issue.

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Dec 14, 2019
  4. Sasqui Win User

Audio changing by itself

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Dec 14, 2019
Thema:

Audio changing by itself

1. Audio changing by itself - Similar Threads - Audio changing itself

2. Power options change by itself

in Windows 10 Support
    Power options change by itself: I always change my power options from windows high performance to my custom power options every time i turn on my laptop and today i just left and lock my computer for about 2 minutes when i go back i notice the power options change by itself to high performance. At first i...
  3. Screen Resolution Keeps Changing Itself

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen Resolution Keeps Changing Itself: My default (and recommended) screen resolution is 1366 x 968. This used to be fine. Now, very frequently, my laptop restarts (or wakes up from sleep) with a resolution of 1024 x 768. Windows Display Settings shows the resolution grayed out, so I can't change it. When I...
  4. Keyboard language changing itself

Keyboard language changing itself: I've been getting an issue for a long time on windows 10 now, I've found numerous threads with the same issue but no resolution. However my issue now is slightly different, but I think I know what may be causing it. Firstly, at times my language bar will bug out. I have US...
  5. Laptop background changing by itself

Laptop background changing by itself: So I have 2 laptops, both with Windows 10 and both using the same Windows account. When I change the background of the laptop on one the other one changes as well, I don't even have the pictures stored on the other laptop so I have no idea how it's doing this. Is there any...
  6. Audio Auto lowers itself

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Audio Auto lowers itself: Hi, Whenever I restart windows and go to you tube the volume is fine but after 1 second volume auto lowers itself so i have to put it on 30 volume instead of 14 and i haven't found a solution :(....
  7. Audio keeps lowering itself

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio keeps lowering itself: My audio works for like 30 seconds to a miniute and then lowers itself, making everything sound like its underwater. The only thing that fixes it is replugging in my headphones only for the issue happen again. I have no idea how to fix it and its driving me insane! I already...
  8. Volume Mixer Changing by Itself

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Volume Mixer Changing by Itself: I have an issue where the volume mixer changes the volume of apps and games randomly, usually lowering the volume. This gets annoying because I have to raise the master volume for watching videos in Chrome, then forget that the master volume is high and get into a game an...
  9. Windows 10 Password Changed By Itself

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows 10 Password Changed By Itself: I have two laptops with Windows 10. Their windows password differs only with a "1" being added to the password of the other laptop. The mystery is that today I found that the laptop without the "1" needed it. I swear I did nothing to change it. It must be Window 10. Another...
  10. Windows 10 font change itself

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 font change itself: So my font change itself after i clean my PC (left mine, right is random pic on internet) [img] arial font is missing too? [img] Someone know how to fix it? (Other than renistall my Windows) also its seems to ****ed my Chrome browser font too, is it because...