Windows 10: Audio Completely Broken in my HP Windows 10 PC

Discus and support Audio Completely Broken in my HP Windows 10 PC in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, my PC is only 6 months old and a few months ago, the audio suddenly stopped working in the middle of me using my computer. This took the form of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by jakeapotts, May 11, 2020.

1. Audio Completely Broken in my HP Windows 10 PC

Hi, my PC is only 6 months old and a few months ago, the audio suddenly stopped working in the middle of me using my computer. This took the form of explorer restarting and then the audio icon displaying a red x with "no audio devices plugged in. I have wiped my PC, reinstalled EVERY driver possible, and ran every troubleshooter I can find, and read every article on this I can find, and nothing seems to fix this issue. Below are some screenshots of what windows is telling me is going on with my PC, keep in mind the audio only works with HDMI, but not with headphones, or the computers speakers.

Specs:
    HP 15-EC0013DX
    8GB Ram 6GB usable
    AMD Ryzen 5
    Vega Moble GFX/ GTX 1050
    256GB SSD

Audio Completely Broken in my HP Windows 10 PC 4995c9dc-bedc-49b5-9c61-d9ec881e2e28?upload=true.png

Audio Completely Broken in my HP Windows 10 PC 9e897bd4-6c08-4c2b-98d4-858d5c6389cf?upload=true.png Audio Completely Broken in my HP Windows 10 PC f3624a7b-e9c5-4f68-bcbe-d72d165aaa45?upload=true.png

Audio Completely Broken in my HP Windows 10 PC 78cda123-d271-41f4-84b1-43105fbbd298?upload=true.png

Audio Completely Broken in my HP Windows 10 PC 393d2dfe-cd24-4a85-a1bd-9ac09bbb580f?upload=true.png

Audio Completely Broken in my HP Windows 10 PC ada44c2b-54d4-4d4c-90d7-0db3499ec379?upload=true.png

:)

jakeapotts, May 11, 2020
  2. Jayce Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

I had the realtek error when using the installer, so I did these step and It Worked

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, May 11, 2020
  3. TISbunno Win User

Hi, i try to install the Realtek HD Audio + Sound BlasterX 720° 6.0.1.8328 MOD by Lynn (2018-02-06), i follow this step:
    1- disinstall old driver
    2-clean the registrer with the .reg file
    3-restart
    4-install realtek software, reboot and wait for the other part of installation
    5- use the .reg "registro audio no firmado"
    6- reboot
    after this step the driver that windows see are the high definition audio from microsoft.
    i would like to install the realtek mod driver with dolby atmos and dolby home theatre (or creative 720, depends on who offers more). Someone could share a complete guide?
    I would like to point out that the pc is a hp dv6 laptop

TISbunno, May 11, 2020
  4. tiendat Win User

Audio Completely Broken in my HP Windows 10 PC

I install complete. But I open speakers properties has stop woking *Frown Audio Completely Broken in my HP Windows 10 PC :(.

tiendat, May 11, 2020
Thema:

Audio Completely Broken in my HP Windows 10 PC

1. Audio Completely Broken in my HP Windows 10 PC - Similar Threads - Audio Completely Broken

2. Windows updated my PC overnight, Audio is completely broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows updated my PC overnight, Audio is completely broken: Once again the night killer has come by and decided to ruin my day. Audio worked great on the night of the 16th, went to put my PC to sleep, saw a Windows update was due, let my PC go to sleep, and do its thing overnight. Woke up, and my audio is broken. I have attempted a...
  3. Windows updated my PC overnight, Audio is completely broken

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows updated my PC overnight, Audio is completely broken: Once again the night killer has come by and decided to ruin my day. Audio worked great on the night of the 16th, went to put my PC to sleep, saw a Windows update was due, let my PC go to sleep, and do its thing overnight. Woke up, and my audio is broken. I have attempted a...
  4. Windows updated my PC overnight, Audio is completely broken

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. my audio drivers are completely broken

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my audio drivers are completely broken: I used to have Realtek audio drivers, after a month of my pc being off I Finally got time and went to use my pc i ended up updating the drivers and all of the sudden Realtek is gone and is taken over by High definition audio device although after the update everything was...
  6. my audio drivers are completely broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my audio drivers are completely broken: I used to have Realtek audio drivers, after a month of my pc being off I Finally got time and went to use my pc i ended up updating the drivers and all of the sudden Realtek is gone and is taken over by High definition audio device although after the update everything was...
  7. my audio drivers are completely broken

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. My Windows Is Completely Broken

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Windows Is Completely Broken: Problems:- i cant reset yes i tried everything i could find on youtube and everytime it says "there was a problem resetting"- i cant download games because my app installer wont download yes i reset it and also went into powershell for it- cant download media tool as soon as...
  9. My windows is completely broken

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    My windows is completely broken: OK, so I've been using windows since around the 95 days, same windows updated version by version since then until 1909 now. NEVER have I seen the system go this bad. Activation: Failed Update: Failed Reset: Failed I have tried EVERYTHING to get the activation working on my...
  10. My windows is completely broken

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My windows is completely broken: I have no strength left. Windows does not work at all. It is broken and unusable. Clean installs does not help because it is windows, not me I have 7 different PC's all with different versions and builds, same issues all across. Biggest issues is networking does not...