Windows 10: Audio constantly going out of sync; I've tried EVERYTHING. I need help.

Discus and support Audio constantly going out of sync; I've tried EVERYTHING. I need help. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I've been dealing with this utterly infuriating problem for several days now and I'm at the end of my rope. I'm hoping someone can offer any kind of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TrueLeviticus, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Audio constantly going out of sync; I've tried EVERYTHING. I need help.

I've been dealing with this utterly infuriating problem for several days now and I'm at the end of my rope. I'm hoping someone can offer any kind of insight.

Whenever I watch a youtube video or a netflix video, the audio eventually starts to go out of sync, forcing me to refresh the page to realign it. I've Googled a dozen times and tried a dozen different things, including:

• Updating and reinstalling my graphics and audio drivers
    • Turning off hardware acceleration in Google Chrome
    • Checking for an update to Google Chrome (next on the list is to try uninstalling and reinstalling Chrome entirely)
    • Disabling/removing certain unnecessary Chrome addons
    • Checking for Windows system updates
    • Rebooting my computer after every procedure

And others that I don't even know how to articulate. But despite all my efforts and research the problem is not fixed. I'm wondering if something went wrong with the most recent system update, because I never had this problem before then.

Please, if anyone can help me, I'd be so grateful-- I'm really starting to go crazy here.

:)

TrueLeviticus, Sep 9, 2019
  2. CyrrusV Win User

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Sep 9, 2019
  3. michael Win User
    Please suggest me best Audio Video Syncing application.

Hi Guys,

Please suggest me best Audio Video Syncing application.

I have created one animation with few frames and the i have adjusted the movement of those frames as per audio bit which I had connected to my ears while making that animation. but now I want to sync that animation video with audio file. I did that with virtual dub software as well but somewhere in video the frames left behind the audio.

Please give me proper suggestion of application which can do that.

Thanks
    micheal.

michael, Sep 9, 2019
  4. Ryan Fra Win User

Audio constantly going out of sync; I've tried EVERYTHING. I need help.

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Sep 9, 2019
Thema:

Audio constantly going out of sync; I've tried EVERYTHING. I need help.

1. Audio constantly going out of sync; I've tried EVERYTHING. I need help. - Similar Threads - Audio constantly going

2. Sound problem and I've tried everything... help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound problem and I've tried everything... help: Just bought a new pc with windows 10, and plugged in my soundcard I'm a music producer and simply does not want to work with windows.All sounds work through the soundcard until I open up cubase, everything ceases including cubase and i get this error code on Groove...
  3. I need help, I've tried everything.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help, I've tried everything.: Hello guys, I've tried everything and i can't find a solution. My internet while playing games or on the internet will disconnect and reconnect within seconds. This is on ethernet connection too. I look at my event viewer and this error comes up Event ID 27 & Event ID 10016....
  4. I need help, I've tried everything.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help, I've tried everything.: Hello guys, I've tried everything and i can't find a solution. My internet while playing games or on the internet will disconnect and reconnect within seconds. This is on ethernet connection too. I look at my event viewer and this error comes up Event ID 27 & Event ID 10016....
  5. I need help, I've tried everything.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. Audio becoming out of sync. need help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Audio becoming out of sync. need help: I am not sure when exactly this started happening..but iv had to put of with it for a long time now..and im without a fix. asked for help on a number of foruums with and a few discord channels with no luck..so maybe i can get some helpe here. on to the problem. for whatever...
  7. Constant Blue Screen of Death I've tried everything I can think of. Help!

Constant Blue Screen of Death I've tried everything I can think of. Help!: Recently my computer began bluescreening at seemingly random times and I can't pin down what might be causing the issue. Here's a list of things I've attempted and had no success either replicating the BSOD or repairing it. -Reimaged my machine -Ran SFC and CHKDSK...
  8. Audio not working, I've tried LITERALLY EVERYTHING

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio not working, I've tried LITERALLY EVERYTHING: Hey guys, so I was using my laptop this afternoon and went out for a walk. When I came back, my audio wasn't working at all. At first the toolbar audio icon said there is no audio devices, so I did some tweaking and looking at videos and fixed that. However, there is still no...
  9. Windows will not go to sleep I've tried everything

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows will not go to sleep I've tried everything: Headline: my windows 10 PC will not automatically go to sleep based on the sleep timers for either "Screen" or "Sleep." It will try screen goes black for a second but then goes bask to my desktop. If I manually click the start icon and go to power/sleep, the computer will...
  10. [Need Help] Constant Bluescreen, tried everything, desperate for help

[Need Help] Constant Bluescreen, tried everything, desperate for help: Hello, I have an issue with my PC that it continuously keep having bluescreens over the past week. Prior to this, I did have bluescreen issues but I managed to fix it after reparing some corrupt files in my system and was clean for 2 weeks. And now, I am getting the issue...