Windows 10: Audio Converter Tool equivalent to dbPoweramp

Discus and support Audio Converter Tool equivalent to dbPoweramp in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello. I am a long time User of dbPoweramp. But recently i wanted to try out new things and was searching for a equivalent Candidate for dbPoweramp. So... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Wolfen459, Jun 2, 2020.

1. Audio Converter Tool equivalent to dbPoweramp

Hello.
    I am a long time User of dbPoweramp.
    But recently i wanted to try out new things and was searching for a equivalent Candidate for dbPoweramp. So far i found nothing that really beats it.
    Yes, i am aware of Foobar´s inbuilt Converter, but it still doesn´t give me the same options like dbPoweramp (or i don´t know enough of it yet), which are for example:
    - Fade In/Outs
    - Loop
    - Resample
    - Maximum/Minimum Length
    - Channel Count/Mapper
    - Insert Audio Tracks before and after a Track
    - all from a compact Right Click Context Menu

Is anybody aware of a Tool that is in the same heights as dbPoweramp?

submitted by /u/Wolfen459
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Wolfen459, Jun 2, 2020
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Flac -> Mp3 convertor.

I use dbpoweramp. The batch audio converter tool it has is nice.

newtekie1, Jun 2, 2020
  3. puma99dk| Win User
    Flac -> Mp3 convertor.

i can relate to dbpoweramp nice program and supports HT but still, why convert flac to mp3?

i hope it's for portable devices only or else i will call it a shame.

puma99dk|, Jun 2, 2020
  4. Audio Converter Tool equivalent to dbPoweramp

Best free converter

The converter I use is dbPowerAMP Music Converter. It is a powerful converter package that comes in a free version and one with some extra features for a small fee.

You can use Nero's free AAC encoder with dbPowerAMP MC too, an excellent converter that makes top quality AAC encoded files.

But as the poster before me said, be weary before you convert MP3 to AAC. Try it on a few files and see what you think about the quality. The MP3 files will not magically be of better quality converted to AAC. Any lossy conversion will give you added loss for
    each iteration.

I rip my CDs with dbPowerAMP to a lossless format (I use FLAC, but there are others too) and then batch convert my CD quality files to whatever format I want to have.

cartoon---01, Jun 2, 2020
Thema:

Audio Converter Tool equivalent to dbPoweramp

1. Audio Converter Tool equivalent to dbPoweramp - Similar Threads - Audio Converter Tool

2. DBPoweramp not working with builds 20150 and 20152

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DBPoweramp not working with builds 20150 and 20152: App has worked up until now. Start CD Ripper...opens fine..insert CD...starts to read it....BAM...anybody else see this? Had the builds wrong.......
  3. DBPoweramp not working with builds 10250 and 10252

DBPoweramp not working with builds 10250 and 10252: App has worked up until now. Start CD Ripper...opens fine..insert CD...starts to read it....BAM...anybody else see this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dbpoweramp-not-working-with-builds-10250-and-10252/8f1f409c-8865-4490-b5fa-109c430491ca
  4. What is the cmd equivalent to Partition > properties > tools > check

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    What is the cmd equivalent to Partition > properties > tools > check: When we right click on partition ex C:\ then properties -> tools like in screenshot bellow: http://prntscr.com/mv6577 which of the following two commands is the equivalent of doing this: sfc /scannow or chkdsk C:\ /F is it known what is the exact cmd command equivalent,...
  5. Audio converter? Mp4 to wav

Audio converter? Mp4 to wav: I'm looking for a way to convert an mp4 audio file to wav. Free would be preferable. I tried free:ac but it stops a third of the way in. It's a huge file, about 10.5 hours long.
  6. Tool to convert ETE files to VCE

Tool to convert ETE files to VCE: Hi Guys, So i was searching on the net but couldn't find any free tool to convert ETE files to VCE. Do you guys have any suggestions where i can simply convert those files. Thank you very much for the effort i appreciated it. Sincerely. Soufyan 124528
  7. Tool to convert ETE files to VCE

in Windows 10 Support
    Tool to convert ETE files to VCE: Hi Guys, So i was searching on the net but couldn't find any free tool to convert ETE files to VCE. Do you guys have any suggestions where i can simply convert those files. Thank you very much for the effort i appreciated it. Sincerely. Soufyan 124528
  8. Any Win 10 equivalent to the Win Se7en or nlite tools

in Windows 10 Customization
    Any Win 10 equivalent to the Win Se7en or nlite tools: Just wondering. FWIW, support for the Se7en tool seems to be discontinued. 51041
  9. CUE Tools - convert CUE file to tracks or tracks to single audio file

CUE Tools - convert CUE file to tracks or tracks to single audio file: Hi there This old program still works in W10. If you want to convert a load of tracks to a single audio file or you have a .cue file with say .ape / .mp3 or whatever and you want to convert it back into Tracks again then this program CUETOOLS works a treat. Free...
  10. HDMI Converter to HDMI, Audio + Optical Audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HDMI Converter to HDMI, Audio + Optical Audio: Hi there Brilliant little device for passing HDMI (less HDCP !!) plus RCA L, R Audio and 5.1 Optical Audio (SPDIF). Switchable audio pass thru,, 2Ch, 5.1 ch. (Max HDMI input is 1080p so won't work for your 4K huge TV's though) - still an excellent little device for those...