Windows 10: Audio cracking, done everything possible

Discus and support Audio cracking, done everything possible in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi there,Before we start specs as follows -I7 9700kRTX3070TIAsus Z370 V2RMX 850w Corsair PSU16GB DDR4 3000mhz corsair vengeanceWin 10 HomeNever posted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by danielj93, Oct 24, 2021.

1. danielj93 Win User

Audio cracking, done everything possible

Hi there,Before we start specs as follows -I7 9700kRTX3070TIAsus Z370 V2RMX 850w Corsair PSU16GB DDR4 3000mhz corsair vengeanceWin 10 HomeNever posted on one of these types of things before but i'm out of options. So i've recently sent my PC in for an RMA, the motherboard was deemed faulty, this was an Asus Tuf gaming z370 v1 with a persistant USB overcurrent error which the manufacturer was unable to repair after 3 months of waiting, this was replaced with the Z370 V2 version and i also purchased an upgrade to an 850W RMX corsair power supply to be fitted during my RMA futureproofing afte

:)

danielj93, Oct 24, 2021
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Oct 24, 2021
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Oct 24, 2021
  4. Darksaber Win User

Xbox 360 cracked

Even though the hack is very complex, and should not be done by you and me, but the crack will let you play back-ups of your Xbox 1 and Xbox 360 games, and will boot all normal xbox games, yes all, not just the onces on the compatibilty list. So we are one step closer.

Source: TheINQ

Darksaber, Oct 24, 2021
Thema:

1. Audio cracking, done everything possible - Similar Threads - Audio cracking done

2. usb audio dropouts. I done everything but clean install.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    usb audio dropouts. I done everything but clean install.: Hello guys.I have a USB soundcard that I have used for man computers. On this win10 pro. I get dropouts though performance is only 10%!I make music so this is a big concern.Is anyone having a suggestion?Yes, I have reinstalled drivers more than once.Peter from Sween...
  3. usb audio dropouts. I done everything but clean install.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    usb audio dropouts. I done everything but clean install.: Hello guys.I have a USB soundcard that I have used for man computers. On this win10 pro. I get dropouts though performance is only 10%!I make music so this is a big concern.Is anyone having a suggestion?Yes, I have reinstalled drivers more than once.Peter from Sween...
  4. Audio cracking, done everything possible

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio cracking, done everything possible: Hi there,Before we start specs as follows -I7 9700kRTX3070TIAsus Z370 V2RMX 850w Corsair PSU16GB DDR4 3000mhz corsair vengeanceWin 10 HomeNever posted on one of these types of things before but i'm out of options. So i've recently sent my PC in for an RMA, the motherboard was...
  5. Audio cracking, done everything possible

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Audio cracking, done everything possible: Hi there,Before we start specs as follows -I7 9700kRTX3070TIAsus Z370 V2RMX 850w Corsair PSU16GB DDR4 3000mhz corsair vengeanceWin 10 HomeNever posted on one of these types of things before but i'm out of options. So i've recently sent my PC in for an RMA, the motherboard was...
  6. Audio Cracking

Audio Cracking: My audio was working fine when I plug in my headphones then I took it out. Then I had audio cracking. Can someone please help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-cracking/c3b75143-6ad3-428b-a505-c3889a7b521d
  7. Bluetooth audio cracking

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth audio cracking: After I've done with the latest windows updates, my bluetooth audio system not working properly, it just cracks. I've tried many bt audio devices but the sound is still cracking. Please guide me to solve this problem. submitted by /u/yogbeeThe [link] [comments]...
  8. Crackly Airpod's audio

Crackly Airpod's audio: Hello, I have made the same question like this a couple of days ago about my Airpod's audio problem. My Airpod's have this weird audio problem where every 10-20 seconds it makes a weird crackly, annoying sound. The person who answered my question before did solve my problem,...
  9. Audio cracks and problems

Audio cracks and problems: Hey I have windows 10 home on my asus laptop 16gb RAM and an i7- 8gen proscesor. at using audio progrems i started having cracked sound sometimes, and after i checked all my gear thats conected , and run the Latencymon app to check where the problem it detected this:...
  10. Audio popping and cracking

Audio popping and cracking: My build System Builder - Core i7-6700 3.4GHz Quad-Core, GeForce GTX 1060 3GB 3GB GAMING, Zondda-B ATX Mid Tower - PCPartPicker I've had issues with my build since I built it 2 years ago. I replaced the gigabyte motherboard once, same issues. I got audio popping and its very...