Windows 10: Audio cracking on speakers and in headphones

Discus and support Audio cracking on speakers and in headphones in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; ok so the issue goes like this: the audio coming from my laptop will suddenly start cracking and does not stop if I unplug my headphones. I don't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by randomwin10user, Jan 21, 2019.

1. Audio cracking on speakers and in headphones

ok so the issue goes like this: the audio coming from my laptop will suddenly start cracking and does not stop if I unplug my headphones. I don't remember when it started because it was rare at first but now it is so frequent that it gets extremely annoying and I can barely stand it anymore. When this happens the only solution I have been able to do to temporarily fix this is by turning windows sonic (spatial sound) on and then off again. I have tried reinstalling audio drivers and installing other drivers to no avail. is my laptop dying?

:)

randomwin10user, Jan 21, 2019
  2. ak4life Win User

Audio cracking sound in the laptop speakers.

Experiencing cracking sound on my laptop, seems as though the speaker is broken. Sound is fine with headphones .Windows 10.

Any help please.

Original title : Audio cracking

ak4life, Jan 21, 2019
  3. Ryan Fra Win User
    No Speakers or Headphones detected

Hi,

This issue may have been caused by a corrupted Audio driver or defective audio port.

To better understand this concern please answer the following questions:

• Are you still able to play music using a built-in speakers?
    • Have you tried using other headphones or external speakers?

We also suggest that you run audio troubleshooter by following these steps:

• Type "troubleshooting" on the search box.
    • Select Troubleshooting on the result.
    • Click View all.
    • Choose Playing Audio then follow the instructions.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to post back.

Ryan Fra, Jan 21, 2019
  4. Audio cracking on speakers and in headphones

Audio playback through headphones and speakers

Hi Greg,

Please share this information to assist you better.

• Are you thinking play audio through speakers and headphones at the same time?
    If yes, it's not possible to do so. You can only play audio through speaker or headphones at once.

Let us know if you need further assistance regarding Windows.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Jan 21, 2019
Thema:

Audio cracking on speakers and in headphones

1. Audio cracking on speakers and in headphones - Similar Threads - Audio cracking speakers

2. Audio Cracking

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Audio Cracking: My audio was working fine when I plug in my headphones then I took it out. Then I had audio cracking. Can someone please help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-cracking/c3b75143-6ad3-428b-a505-c3889a7b521d
  3. Realtek Speaker/Headphones Audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek Speaker/Headphones Audio: Hi, I have Windows 10 21H1 installed on my PC. I have a issue with Realtek Audio. I want to use both - my computer's inbuilt speaker and Headphones but am unable to do so. When I connect my headphones, I get audio output from my headphones, but If I want to change it to my...
  4. Cannot separate headphone and speaker audio

Cannot separate headphone and speaker audio: Previously I had a cheap usb headset with a mic, which showed up as a separate device in playback devices, now I got a better headphone with vmoda boom mic, but I cant get the headphone show as a separate device. I have asrock z370 extreme4 mobo, which has alc1220 realtek...
  5. Audio plays through headphones and speakers

Audio plays through headphones and speakers: So ive tried to update my drivers, ive tried to uninstall/reinstall, ive tried to go to playback devices, ive tried to go to my realtek stuff and none of this is working, it seems different then any of the cases ive seen by looking it up, i have no clue what to do. i went...
  6. Intermittent audio cracking through sound card, headphones or hdmi audio

Intermittent audio cracking through sound card, headphones or hdmi audio: Intermittent audio cracking through sound card, headphones or hdmi audio, does not matter what the default playback device is, but it is not the default playback device where the cracking comes through. The cracking will escalate higher and higher for a few seconds to a...
  7. Audio In Headphones and Speakers

in Windows 10 Customization
    Audio In Headphones and Speakers: For some reason, some sound is coming out of my speakers and I am hearing some sound in my headphones. For example, while chatting to a friend on discord, I can hear them perfectly find through my headphones, but then I booted up A Hat In Time. I still hear them through my...
  8. audio problem: "no speakers or headphones are plugged in"

audio problem: "no speakers or headphones are plugged in": hi, i've been having serious audio issues with my computer, an asus x555ya, for almost three weeks now. the sound icon on my taskbar has a red x on it. i've tried every single solution on the internet to no avail; attempted to update/reinstall my audio driver only to find out...
  9. Audio cracking on speakers and in headphones

Audio cracking on speakers and in headphones: ok so the issue goes like this: the audio coming from my laptop will suddenly start cracking and does not stop if I unplug my headphones. I don't remember when it started because it was rare at first but now it is so frequent that it gets extremely annoying and I can barely...
  10. Audio issues speaker + headphones

Audio issues speaker + headphones: This all started a couple days ago with some loud buzzing and static on my headphones every time I turned up the volume. I'm not sure if this is a simple fix or not, since I tried my best to look up my issue but failed to find it due to not wording my exact problem correctly....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cracking sound in headphones on one side