Windows 10: Audio Crackle and Mouse Stutter

Discus and support Audio Crackle and Mouse Stutter in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I am having issues with both my audio and mouse functions. Randomly, my audio will crackle (sort of like a robotic noise) and my mouse stutters in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MaxKennedy2, Oct 27, 2019.

1. Audio Crackle and Mouse Stutter

Hi,

I am having issues with both my audio and mouse functions. Randomly, my audio will crackle (sort of like a robotic noise) and my mouse stutters in unison. This issue occurs about five times every minute. I cannot think of any reasons to as why my PC is doing this. I have sufficient storage and reasonably good RAM.

I have previously fixed this issue twice by restoring my PC to it's original setting and deleting everything from my C drive, however this solution is only temporary and takes far too long.

If anyone could help me with this, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

:)

MaxKennedy2, Oct 27, 2019

2. Stuttering/Crackling and now nothing

yesterday around 4 pm I was watching YouTube and listing to Spotify when Stuttering/Crackling noises, so I didn't care, it did get annoying after a hour and a half, so I went to get supper, I came back the Stuttering/Crackling was louder this time so I looked
    up how to fix it and clicked on this video it did not help I did what it said and nothing happed. Then around
    7 pm I couldn't hear anything I head an occasional scratch coming from my Razer Kraken Pro V2, and now this morning still nothing

I need help with this I cant play Mine craft or Fortnite, Listing to my music and watch amazing YouTube Videos

Brandon.Perry, Oct 27, 2019
  3. Fai9al023 Win User
    Audio Pop/Stutter/Crackle When Stopping Audio

I've disabled audio enhancements and tried changing audio formats, but the problem persists.

I spent two days looking for a solution and I tried literally everything.

The best I can do is explain the problem a bit further.

Basically when audio is played on the PC there's a pop right at the beginning. Playing/pausing a video whether it's a local file or a Youtube video does the same thing (happens randomly). I made sure it's not a hardware problem by trying my Schiit stack on both my laptop and PC. After that I tried both the onboard audio of my laptop and PC. They both had the same problem. I even reinstalled windows just in case, but that didn't help. This started 3 days ago and I'm really confused and trying to figure out what is causing this. You can check out what I wrote in the thread at the beginning of the list of things I tried.

Here's a pic of what you asked, and thanks again for replying!

Audio Crackle and Mouse Stutter [​IMG]

Fai9al023, Oct 27, 2019
  4. Audio Crackle and Mouse Stutter

mouse stuttering

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Are you aware of any changes made on your PC, prior to this issue?
    2. Are you using a wired or a wireless mouse?
    3. Also let us know the troubleshooting steps that you have tried to fix this issue?
    4. What is the make and model of your mouse?

I understand that it can be disappointing to notice 'mouse stuttering' even in the new mouse. We will look into this for you. Please reply with the answers to the questions below so that we can assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps.

However, you may refer this article on Mouse, touchpad, and keyboard
    problems in Windows
    and check if it helps.

We await your response.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Oct 27, 2019
Thema:

Audio Crackle and Mouse Stutter

1. Audio Crackle and Mouse Stutter - Similar Threads - Audio Crackle Mouse

2. Audio crackling and mouse lag at the same time.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio crackling and mouse lag at the same time.: Hello all, I just bought a new gaming laptop HP Pavilion 15 gaming ec2000. It came with windows 11 built in. Now I first noticed this issue on windows 11 that the audio randomly cracked with mouse lag at the same time. While playing CSGO I noticed this issue that my fps...
  3. Audio crackling and mouse lag at the same time.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio crackling and mouse lag at the same time.: Hello all, I just bought a new gaming laptop HP Pavilion 15 gaming ec2000. It came with windows 11 built in. Now I first noticed this issue on windows 11 that the audio randomly cracked with mouse lag at the same time. While playing CSGO I noticed this issue that my fps...
  4. Audio crackling and mouse lag at the same time.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Mouse lagging and audio crackling

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse lagging and audio crackling: Hello everyone I recently refreshed my Windows 10 computer due to performance issues, and even though those issues are fixed, my audio and mouse now lags and crackles. I've seen a couple of threads about this, but they all seem to relate to a five year old bug that has...
  6. Mouse and audio lagging and crackling

Mouse and audio lagging and crackling: Hello everyone I recently refreshed my Windows 10 computer due to performance issues, and even though those issues are fixed, my audio and mouse now lags and crackles. I've seen a couple of threads about this, but they all seem to relate to a five year old bug that has...
  7. Audio stutters/pops/crackling

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio stutters/pops/crackling: I don't know if it's windows causing this issue, or if it's my hardware. I have checked with DPC Latency Checker and it shows me all green. I have also reinstalled the driver and the OS, but none have worked. The issue seems to start when the computer has been running for a...
  8. Mouse stutters, then no audio.

Mouse stutters, then no audio.: Hi, I have a problem with my audio. So sometimes out of the blue, my mouse stutters a bit, then I have no audio. I do the troubleshooting on the setting, and I reinstall my audio driver, and it works. I want to get rid of the problem, but I don't know how. I have a Scarlett...
  9. Sound crackling and stutter

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sound crackling and stutter: I've been having this ongoing issue where when I'm watching a video or sometimes playing a game, the sound gets all crackly and everything moves in slow motion. Lasts for a good 30 seconds, goes back to normal for a little bit then repeat. It's weird cause I've had this...
  10. Audio Pop/Stutter/Crackle When Stopping Audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio Pop/Stutter/Crackle When Stopping Audio: I've been having this issue for the past two days, and I've tried everything to no avail. Basically this is the issue: I get a pop/crackle when I suddenly stop audio. What I'm running: Schiit Uber Stack. Win 10 PC. What I've tried: Tried onboard audio, still get...