Windows 10: Audio Crackle from downloading Ableton Live and Bloons TD 6

Discus and support Audio Crackle from downloading Ableton Live and Bloons TD 6 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have had audio crackle in the past when I downloaded Ableton Live 10 now removed. I recently download Bloons TD 6 and the audio crackle occurred... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KiloCaeso, Sep 11, 2021.

1. KiloCaeso Win User

Audio Crackle from downloading Ableton Live and Bloons TD 6

I have had audio crackle in the past when I downloaded Ableton Live 10 now removed. I recently download Bloons TD 6 and the audio crackle occurred again. The crackle doesn't even happen when the game is open. The crackle happens when I have a livestream open or watching a YouTube video. I have since removed Bloons TD 6 from my pc and all audio issues are gone. This past week i reset my pc and fully updated all drivers. I followed this thread before with no success Windows 10 Crackling Audio - Microsoft Community . Any help would be appreciated.

:)

KiloCaeso, Sep 11, 2021

2. Ableton Live 9 (or 10) Lite Vocoder

• Ableton Live 10 Vocoder is not available in Lite Edition and Intro
      Edition.
    • Ableton Live 10 Vocoder is available in Standard Edition and Suite

Edition.
    • Ableton Lite is slightly more restricted than the Intro version.
    • For detailed comparisons between Intro, Standard and Suite Editions
      see the corresponding official page.
      Music production with Live and Push | Ableton
    • For detailed list of features included in Live 10 Lite visit
      Live 11 Lite Features | Ableton (As you can see Vocoder is not listed there, thus it is not available in Lite Edition of Live)

Dmytro Dzyubak, Sep 11, 2021
  3. Audio Crackling

Recently, I've noticed that the audio with my speakers and headphones is "crackling". It doesn't seem to matter what the volume is set at, nor what program I'm running. If I'm playing a game, the audio crackles. If I'm listening to music, the audio crackles.
    I've tried downloading/updating my audio drivers, but nothing seems to help.

JordanBanfield, Sep 11, 2021
  4. John F101 Win User

Problems authorizing Ableton Live 10

Necessary description

I have recently bought Ableton Live, and I installed it as suggested, but: when I press on the "authorize with ableton.com" button, it takes me to my account, but I just see a download for Ableton Live 10 (Standard), I have already downloaded it after buying it.
    I installed Firefox, but there is no way at all, to make it the default browser. There is something off with Windows... Firefox does not show up in the default browsers.

I went ahead with the offline activation using the .auz file, but Windows needs to set a default program to open it, but after browsing my PC and choosing ableton as a default, it does not open and then it drops the same message, something like: Windows needs to have a default program to open that. I opened the file from LIVE like a new set live, but Live said the file was damaged.

I tried again with the online authorization using Internet explorer and Edge, which are the only programs that I can set as default browsers appart from Chrome, I saw a screen that said it was connecting to LIVE but after a while, it said: time out, try again.

I have tried almost everything except formating my PC and downloading Ableton Live again, I have re-installed Live three times, I re-installed Firefox two times, and I have followed everything, and there seems to be no way to authorize Live. With export and saving deactivated Ableton works fine, but I can't authorize it.

Any help is much appreciated

Aditional information:

Recently my PC ran into automatic recovery after it failed booting during a Windows actualization, I took the desktop to technical support and they restored it without formating it, they just inserted a USB into my PC that contained Windows, so windows could find there the missing files and repaired itself.
    I will include the OS information in case it helps:

Edition: Windows 10 Pro

Version: 1803

Operative System version: 17134.472.

System tipe: 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

John F101, Sep 11, 2021
Thema:

1. Audio Crackle from downloading Ableton Live and Bloons TD 6 - Similar Threads - Audio Crackle downloading

2. Bloons td 6 won't load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bloons td 6 won't load: I just purchased Bloons TD 6 off of the windows store, but every time I open it the app would instantly crash after showing the start up screen. I've tried uninstalling the app, restarting my pc, then reinstalling but it doesn't solve the issue....
  3. Bloons td 6 won't load

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bloons td 6 won't load: I just purchased Bloons TD 6 off of the windows store, but every time I open it the app would instantly crash after showing the start up screen. I've tried uninstalling the app, restarting my pc, then reinstalling but it doesn't solve the issue....
  4. audio crackling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    audio crackling: i have my headphones plugged in through my xbox controller so i can use the microphone aswell. all i hear is crackling after roughly 10 seconds of plugging them in. also when ever i change a setting they go back to normall then start crackling. any fixes?...
  5. audio crackling

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    audio crackling: i have my headphones plugged in through my xbox controller so i can use the microphone aswell. all i hear is crackling after roughly 10 seconds of plugging them in. also when ever i change a setting they go back to normall then start crackling. any fixes?...
  6. BSOD when closing Ableton Live

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD when closing Ableton Live: Hi! I've been having this issue ever since I bought my new laptop 2 months ago. Most times when closing Ableton I get BSOD sometimes while working in Ableton also. I've uninstalled Live 3 times. I searched reg edit and deleted all the remaining files went to Ableton's...
  7. Crackling Audio When Downloading

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Crackling Audio When Downloading: Hey, I've been having this problem ever since I bought this headphones Razer Kraken TE but the thing is, that is only on my PC, when I plug my headphones to my laptop, and start to download something nothing happens, it's just on my desk PC, I think it's because it's old but...
  8. Crackling audio

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Crackling audio: A while back I began having crackling audio (mainly in browsers) and eventually I just deleted the audio driver I was using (Realtek). which fixed it for a day. then the crackling returned, but only in browsers. I can't seem to find any fixes that don't require me to leave my...
  9. Problems receiving MIDI in Ableton Live 9

Problems receiving MIDI in Ableton Live 9: Hello! Hoping to get some help with a strange problem. I'm running Live 9 on Windows 10 and can't get Ableton to receive MIDI from my midi interface. My setup: Audio - Motu Ultralite mk3 Hybrid Midi - Motu Express 128 The weird part is that using the mme/DirectX audio...
  10. Opening Ableton Live 10 Lite Breaks System audio

Opening Ableton Live 10 Lite Breaks System audio: For some reason whenever I open Ableton on my laptop, I can't watch videos, record audio, etc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/opening-ableton-live-10-lite-breaks-system-audio/6b864b4f-5ec3-41a7-8080-ff68b5d6713e