Windows 10: Audio crackling every time Windows 10 updates.

Discus and support Audio crackling every time Windows 10 updates. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I'm getting so sick of Windows 10. Every single time it updates, I get audio issues that I just can't resolve (or it takes weeks to find a potential... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Kevin Flemming, May 25, 2019.

1. Audio crackling every time Windows 10 updates.

I'm getting so sick of Windows 10. Every single time it updates, I get audio issues that I just can't resolve (or it takes weeks to find a potential solution). I've done everything that I can find online, from changing the rates, to reinstalling older drivers, disabling effects and such, updating all drivers, blah blah blah. None of it works.

Before Windows updated a couple of days ago (or whenever it was), I had ZERO issues whatsoever. So it's not my hardware, or anything else. It's **** Windows. Every single time. I'm really tempted to change to another OS. This has been a **** since day one.

:)

Kevin Flemming, May 25, 2019

2. Audio Crackling

Recently, I've noticed that the audio with my speakers and headphones is "crackling". It doesn't seem to matter what the volume is set at, nor what program I'm running. If I'm playing a game, the audio crackles. If I'm listening to music, the audio crackles.
    I've tried downloading/updating my audio drivers, but nothing seems to help.

JordanBanfield, May 25, 2019
  3. Audio Crackle Using Headset

Hi, I'm having an audio problem with my Dell laptop running Windows 10. I plug headphones in and the audio gets crackles so much I can't stand it. My headset works fine with my Xbox One and phone. It's just with my laptop. Is there something I'm overlooking?
    I've searched this site for a while and haven't found anything that works for me. Any suggestions?

PvtTucker45, May 25, 2019
  4. Jayce Win User

Audio crackling every time Windows 10 updates.

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    additional if you want dts audio and others, install it now before next step.
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, May 25, 2019
Thema:

Audio crackling every time Windows 10 updates.

1. Audio crackling every time Windows 10 updates. - Similar Threads - Audio crackling every

2. Audio crackling every time my mouse cursor is moved.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio crackling every time my mouse cursor is moved.: Recently, I sent my laptop to a repair technician and it suddenly seemed that the problem of crackling didn't completely disappear. I am facing these issues every time I connect my laptop to the charger. I have a laptop Acer Aspire 5 A515-52G-521H with 8th generation Intel...
  3. Audio crackling every time my mouse cursor is moved.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio crackling every time my mouse cursor is moved.: Recently, I sent my laptop to a repair technician and it suddenly seemed that the problem of crackling didn't completely disappear. I am facing these issues every time I connect my laptop to the charger. I have a laptop Acer Aspire 5 A515-52G-521H with 8th generation Intel...
  4. Audio crackling every time my mouse cursor is moved.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Audio crackling and mouse lag at the same time.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio crackling and mouse lag at the same time.: Hello all, I just bought a new gaming laptop HP Pavilion 15 gaming ec2000. It came with windows 11 built in. Now I first noticed this issue on windows 11 that the audio randomly cracked with mouse lag at the same time. While playing CSGO I noticed this issue that my fps...
  6. Computer audio delayed and crackling from time to time?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer audio delayed and crackling from time to time?: Relevant specs: operating system: Windows 10 Pro Sound card: Creative soundblaster Z Headphones: Beyerdynamic DT 990 600 OHM Problem: When I watch a film or video the audio has a delay. To this the headphones crackle again and again. Headphones should still be...
  7. Audio begins crackling every few days

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio begins crackling every few days: My audio began crackling a few days ago and I can restart my computer to fix it but that’s a fairly lengthy process since it’s just a laptop and I’d like to not be interrupted by broken audio while using it. Is there any permanent solution. It only happens when my headphones...
  8. Crackle Audio Windows 10 after latest update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Crackle Audio Windows 10 after latest update: Can you go back and undo what caused the update to cause this. maybe go back to the driver used beforehand, i have an RCA Cambio 10.1 and im not admin i cant change drivers only option is details, PLEASE and make it a short update pls ;)...
  9. Windows 10 audio crackling

Windows 10 audio crackling: Hello I'm getting crackling in my PC during games and YouTube videos. since I got it back from the shop and it was installed with Windows 10 (previously Windows 7). The issue seems to be caused by certain pitches in tones in whatever it is that i'm doing. I tested the issue...
  10. Windows 10 Update audio crackle with Bass Boost

Windows 10 Update audio crackle with Bass Boost: Hello, Recently I upgraded Windows to the new Anniversary Update. However, when I turn on Bass Boost in the Sound settings, there seems to be a weird crackling sound when playing a video, just as if my headphones are broken or can't play enough bass. I believe this has to do...