Windows 10: Audio Crackling in Boom 3D Virtual Surround Sound Software

Discus and support Audio Crackling in Boom 3D Virtual Surround Sound Software in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello.I am facing a problem with my virtual surround sound software, Boom 3D. Boom 3D is not as famous as surround sound software like Dolby Atmos and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Lightning_Leon, Aug 24, 2021.

1. Audio Crackling in Boom 3D Virtual Surround Sound Software

Hello.I am facing a problem with my virtual surround sound software, Boom 3D. Boom 3D is not as famous as surround sound software like Dolby Atmos and DTS:X, but Boom 3D is the best and most compatible surround sound software in my case. However, I started noticing that the audio started crackling and cutting off whenever I used Boom 3D. My audio driver is the latest one, and Boom 3D is also at the latest version. I tried to solve this problem, but no avail. I reinstalled Boom 3D, rolled it back, updated it again. Didn't work. As my Audio Driver is the most updated, I tried rolling it back to

:)

Lightning_Leon, Aug 24, 2021
  2. aahn---01 Win User

Equaliser + 3D surround sound

How to install Equaliser + 3D surround sound in Lumia 530?

aahn---01, Aug 24, 2021
  3. 5.1 Surround sound in windows 10

Hi Jeka,

There are some reasons why you don't get the 5.1 surround sound. Some of these are caused by the type of audio format, how the file was encoded, if the file supports 5.1 surround sound and such. For us to determine what's causing
    the concern more precisely, please provide information on the following:

• The type of file that you're trying to play.
    • Troubleshooting steps done to rectify this concern

For now, before we go to a more in-depth troubleshooting, we suggest you run

audio troubleshooter.
    Look for Find and fix problems playing sounds.

Don't hesitate to update us if you need further assistance.

Best regards,

Roberto Ven, Aug 24, 2021
  4. shvp#& Win User

Audio Crackling in Boom 3D Virtual Surround Sound Software

fixing the crackling sound coming out of my audio device

Please suggest me how to fix the crackling sound coming out of my audio device, I tried a few but didn't work.

shvp#&, Aug 24, 2021
Thema:

Audio Crackling in Boom 3D Virtual Surround Sound Software

1. Audio Crackling in Boom 3D Virtual Surround Sound Software - Similar Threads - Audio Crackling Boom

2. Audio crackling/popping sounds.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio crackling/popping sounds.: Hello there,Recently I've noticed that my Windows 11 was having some audio issues, especially when audio started/stopped playing you would hear a pop sound, or especially when changing audio levels, either from the windows volume or any app volume slider, you can hear some...
  3. Audio crackling/popping sounds.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio crackling/popping sounds.: Hello there,Recently I've noticed that my Windows 11 was having some audio issues, especially when audio started/stopped playing you would hear a pop sound, or especially when changing audio levels, either from the windows volume or any app volume slider, you can hear some...
  4. Crackling sound on my audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crackling sound on my audio: i just updated to version 22598.1 and since that update i heard a disturbing crackle sound on my speaker. At first i thought that my speaker is broken then I've tried connecting my headphones via the 3.5mm jack the crackle is still there. it finally disappear when i connect...
  5. Crackling sound on my audio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Crackling sound on my audio: i just updated to version 22598.1 and since that update i heard a disturbing crackle sound on my speaker. At first i thought that my speaker is broken then I've tried connecting my headphones via the 3.5mm jack the crackle is still there. it finally disappear when i connect...
  6. windows 10 2004 razer surround sound crackling

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 2004 razer surround sound crackling: Titel fix it !!!!! *** in das englische Forum verschoben *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-2004-razer-surround-sound-crackling/9761fd08-905f-4adc-859b-5e9b1b9afe97
  7. Audio Popping and Crackling Sounds

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio Popping and Crackling Sounds: Ive seen other posts on this subject, but they are now archived or else i would have gone and commented on those, and despite their age, this issue still persists for myself and probably many others. I first noticed this while playing Fallout 4 recently, with a true...
  8. Windows Spatial Audio - No longer an option for 7.1 Virtual Surround Sound?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Spatial Audio - No longer an option for 7.1 Virtual Surround Sound?: Since updating to version 1909 last month it now seems that the Windows Spatial Audio API no longer virtualizes multichannel audio played through any media player. The checkbox that used to be visible in the sound device properties "Spatial Audio" tab to 'Turn on 7.1 Virtual...
  9. constant audio crackling and no sound!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    constant audio crackling and no sound!: Again; I ask for help with this one. It seems that there are constant issues with windows 10 and sound blaster sound cards like mine. I have a sound blaster x-fi titanium pci express sound card and every time i turn off my speaker controller(unit with volume and adjustments...
  10. constant audio crackling and no sound!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    constant audio crackling and no sound!: Every time I reboot it seems I lose my audio on my sound blaster x-fi titanium pci express sound card. Also; it seems like every time I turn my audio controller off for awhile then back on; i get at high pitched hum sound and then when i try and play something I get crackling...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. boom3d 5.1