Windows 10: Audio crackling is getting really bad, I realized there is a direct correlation between the...

Discus and support Audio crackling is getting really bad, I realized there is a direct correlation between the... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I presume it's a power issue or some kind of conflict but I am really dumb. submitted by /u/GlobalSoftware [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/GlobalSoftware, May 27, 2020.

1. Audio crackling is getting really bad, I realized there is a direct correlation between the...

I presume it's a power issue or some kind of conflict but I am really dumb.

submitted by /u/GlobalSoftware
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/GlobalSoftware, May 27, 2020

2. Audio Crackling driving me insane!

System specs are to the left. It's happened ever since I got a pair of wireless headphones. The crackling gets really bad sometimes for a few seconds and sounds like interference but then it will go away and back to just normal audio crackling. I dont think I have anything interfering with the headset because it persists even through the sound in wired headphones as well as the audio in my monitor. The only thing I can think of is something with the onboard audio screwing with the sound, but the sound from the Corsair Void headphones should be on it's own audio source? I have even sent them back to amazon to get another pair and same thing.

This persists through a reformat even. I dont have onboard audio drivers installed either. The only thing listed in sound are the Corsair RGB Void headphones and nvidia's high definition audio (with xsplit audio recorder)

Anyone have any ideas what is going on? It's driving me nuts and I cant take it anymore.

CrAsHnBuRnXp, May 27, 2020
  3. Audio Crackling

Recently, I've noticed that the audio with my speakers and headphones is "crackling". It doesn't seem to matter what the volume is set at, nor what program I'm running. If I'm playing a game, the audio crackles. If I'm listening to music, the audio crackles.
    I've tried downloading/updating my audio drivers, but nothing seems to help.

JordanBanfield, May 27, 2020
  4. Audio crackling is getting really bad, I realized there is a direct correlation between the...

Audio Crackle Using Headset

Hi, I'm having an audio problem with my Dell laptop running Windows 10. I plug headphones in and the audio gets crackles so much I can't stand it. My headset works fine with my Xbox One and phone. It's just with my laptop. Is there something I'm overlooking?
    I've searched this site for a while and haven't found anything that works for me. Any suggestions?

PvtTucker45, May 27, 2020
Thema:

Audio crackling is getting really bad, I realized there is a direct correlation between the...

1. Audio crackling is getting really bad, I realized there is a direct correlation between the... - Similar Threads - Audio crackling getting

2. Pc lags and stutters bad and makes audio crackling sounds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc lags and stutters bad and makes audio crackling sounds: so i can play games fine but say i open spotify while my games open or i open a file video while my browser is open itll freeze a bit and my mouse would go slow and stutter and makes crackling sound in my headset until i close the app but if i hit windows key itll stop just...
  3. Pc lags and stutters bad and makes audio crackling sounds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc lags and stutters bad and makes audio crackling sounds: so i can play games fine but say i open spotify while my games open or i open a file video while my browser is open itll freeze a bit and my mouse would go slow and stutter and makes crackling sound in my headset until i close the app but if i hit windows key itll stop just...
  4. audio crackling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    audio crackling: i have my headphones plugged in through my xbox controller so i can use the microphone aswell. all i hear is crackling after roughly 10 seconds of plugging them in. also when ever i change a setting they go back to normall then start crackling. any fixes?...
  5. audio crackling

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    audio crackling: i have my headphones plugged in through my xbox controller so i can use the microphone aswell. all i hear is crackling after roughly 10 seconds of plugging them in. also when ever i change a setting they go back to normall then start crackling. any fixes?...
  6. Crackling audio

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Crackling audio: A while back I began having crackling audio (mainly in browsers) and eventually I just deleted the audio driver I was using (Realtek). which fixed it for a day. then the crackling returned, but only in browsers. I can't seem to find any fixes that don't require me to leave my...
  7. Audio Crackling

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio Crackling: I'm hearing this crackling sound coming from my headphones and speakers whenever a sound plays. I've tried other pairs of headphones and it still does it. I've also checked the connectors and wires and they all seem in good condition. I'm not sure if this is a driver issue,...
  8. Audio Crackling

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio Crackling: Hi, Lastly, my audio in some games started to crackle. I can start a game, play for a while, and then the audio starts to crackle. What also happens is that I can play for like 5 minutes and then my game freezes and the audio is crackling. Another problem is that after...
  9. Crackling/bad audio while playing minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crackling/bad audio while playing minecraft: Not really sure why this is happening... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cracklingbad-audio-while-playing-minecraft/39411afe-6cba-4b56-b463-539126291c99
  10. Really bad sound quality, audio problems.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Really bad sound quality, audio problems.: I really don't know what forum can answer my question so Imma ask on Windows' forums. For like a month or 2 now, my audio has been crappy. The sound works perfectly when I test it on Windows, but when, for exemple, I try to watch a twitch stream, the sound is terrible. I can...