Windows 10: Audio Crackling Issues

Discus and support Audio Crackling Issues in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a Dell Inspiron 3880 PC running Windows 10. Recently I bought some Taotronics external speakers for my computer. Ever since I plugged it in,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by 1McGhee, Jun 7, 2021.

1. 1McGhee Win User

Audio Crackling Issues

I have a Dell Inspiron 3880 PC running Windows 10. Recently I bought some Taotronics external speakers for my computer. Ever since I plugged it in, there has been a constant crackling noise, even when it's not playing audio. I tried reinstalling the driver, changing the power settings, changing the audio quality to CD quality, disabling audio enhancements, and almost every option online but nothing seems to fix it. Help.Thanks

:)

1McGhee, Jun 7, 2021

2. Crackling audio. Skyrim + other games

USB headphones have never been kind to me. They always hiss, pop and crackle. The fact that you can hear it when no audio is being played suggests it's a power /connection issue.

Do you have any 3.5mm or RCA based headphones you can try?

newconroer, Jun 7, 2021
  3. Aceman.au Win User
    Crackling audio. Skyrim + other games

No idea what either of those are.

Aceman.au, Jun 7, 2021
  4. Audio Crackling Issues

Audio Crackling

Recently, I've noticed that the audio with my speakers and headphones is "crackling". It doesn't seem to matter what the volume is set at, nor what program I'm running. If I'm playing a game, the audio crackles. If I'm listening to music, the audio crackles.
    I've tried downloading/updating my audio drivers, but nothing seems to help.

JordanBanfield, Jun 7, 2021
Thema:

Audio Crackling Issues

1. Audio Crackling Issues - Similar Threads - Audio Crackling Issues

2. audio crackling issue in realtek audio drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    audio crackling issue in realtek audio drivers: sir,thank you.yes,i had go through all of your suggestions and here is my conclusion.Actually there will be two audio drivers in my pc which are Realtek drivers & microsoft drivers and my audio crackling issue only by Realtek audio drivers because,as we know that 95% pc's...
  3. audio crackling issue in realtek audio drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    audio crackling issue in realtek audio drivers: sir,thank you.yes,i had go through all of your suggestions and here is my conclusion.Actually there will be two audio drivers in my pc which are Realtek drivers & microsoft drivers and my audio crackling issue only by Realtek audio drivers because,as we know that 95% pc's...
  4. audio crackling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    audio crackling: i have my headphones plugged in through my xbox controller so i can use the microphone aswell. all i hear is crackling after roughly 10 seconds of plugging them in. also when ever i change a setting they go back to normall then start crackling. any fixes?...
  5. audio crackling

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    audio crackling: i have my headphones plugged in through my xbox controller so i can use the microphone aswell. all i hear is crackling after roughly 10 seconds of plugging them in. also when ever i change a setting they go back to normall then start crackling. any fixes?...
  6. Crackling audio

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Crackling audio: A while back I began having crackling audio (mainly in browsers) and eventually I just deleted the audio driver I was using (Realtek). which fixed it for a day. then the crackling returned, but only in browsers. I can't seem to find any fixes that don't require me to leave my...
  7. Audio Crackling

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio Crackling: I'm hearing this crackling sound coming from my headphones and speakers whenever a sound plays. I've tried other pairs of headphones and it still does it. I've also checked the connectors and wires and they all seem in good condition. I'm not sure if this is a driver issue,...
  8. Audio Crackling

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio Crackling: Hi, Lastly, my audio in some games started to crackle. I can start a game, play for a while, and then the audio starts to crackle. What also happens is that I can play for like 5 minutes and then my game freezes and the audio is crackling. Another problem is that after...
  9. Audio crackling issue

Audio crackling issue: I am facing audio crackling issue on my laptop when i use it on battery i.e. it is not plugged in . I have tried reinstalling all the drivers and updating them. I have also checked dpc latency and it is above 1000um .I have also installed a fresh copy of windows 10 but the...
  10. Ongoing audio issues with crackling headphones

Ongoing audio issues with crackling headphones: The issue is headphones not working with my PC. I first bought a stereo headset which used the 3.5mm audio jacks with two different inputs. The sound worked fine, However the microphone didn't. The microphone was crackling in calls. At first I thought it was the headset and...