Windows 10: Audio crackling when 2 or more bluetooth devices are connected at the same time

Discus and support Audio crackling when 2 or more bluetooth devices are connected at the same time in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Whenever I connect my bluetooth headphones, they work perfectly fine on their own. However, when I also connect my xbox one controller to my laptop, a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JaimeTavares, Aug 23, 2021.

1. Audio crackling when 2 or more bluetooth devices are connected at the same time

Whenever I connect my bluetooth headphones, they work perfectly fine on their own. However, when I also connect my xbox one controller to my laptop, a few seconds later I start hearing the audio cracking and lagging. Is it something to do with my low end laptop? Something to do with windows 10? Is there a fix for this?

:)

JaimeTavares, Aug 23, 2021
  2. Pavan_N Win User

windows 10 Bluetooth audio problems

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Do you get any error message?

I suggest to use a different Bluetooth speaker and check if the same issue persists. Also try using the current speaker with different computer running Windows 10 and check. As you are getting Crackles or warning sound it might be an issue with hardware.

Refer the link below and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested and check if that helps.

Fix connections to Bluetooth audio devices and wireless displays.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/...audio-devices-and-wireless-displays#v1h=tab01

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Aug 23, 2021
  3. pheles22 Win User
    Audio on connected Bluetooth devices

I'm having a weird problem that I can't figure out and it's driving me nuts.

All that I'm attempting to do is to listen to the podcasts that I have on my Android smart phone through the speakers on my computer via Bluetooth. This worked in Win 8, but since upgrading to 10 I'm encountering a problem.

The computer will pair with the phone with no issues. It will also connect with the device via Bluetooth, no issues there either. But I can't make it pull the audio from the phone. When connected, the audio still plays through the phone, and not the computer.

I've poked around audio settings, and can't find anything. I installed drivers specific to the phone, that did not work. I also went to Dell's site and installed Bluetooth drivers that are specific to my computer. No change.

Any suggestions?

pheles22, Aug 23, 2021
  4. BobbyJoms Win User

Audio crackling when 2 or more bluetooth devices are connected at the same time

Poor Bluetooth Audio Quality. Hear crackling noise. Works perfectly fine when connected to phone

Recently purchased a Mi Bluetooth Speaker. It works perfectly fine when connected to my phone. The audio is also very clear.

However when connected to my Windows 10 laptop, the audio quality is poor. I can hear crackling noise in while an audio is being played.

Tried all the below solutions provided in the Ms Community, but those didnt help. I am still facing the issue.

• Unchecked Handsfree under Services in bluetooth device properties.
    • Uninstalled and reinstalled Device driver

Please help.

Thanks in Advance

Bobby

BobbyJoms, Aug 23, 2021
Thema:

Audio crackling when 2 or more bluetooth devices are connected at the same time

1. Audio crackling when 2 or more bluetooth devices are connected at the same time - Similar Threads - Audio crackling more

2. Audio crackling and mouse lag at the same time.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio crackling and mouse lag at the same time.: Hello all, I just bought a new gaming laptop HP Pavilion 15 gaming ec2000. It came with windows 11 built in. Now I first noticed this issue on windows 11 that the audio randomly cracked with mouse lag at the same time. While playing CSGO I noticed this issue that my fps...
  3. Audio crackling and mouse lag at the same time.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio crackling and mouse lag at the same time.: Hello all, I just bought a new gaming laptop HP Pavilion 15 gaming ec2000. It came with windows 11 built in. Now I first noticed this issue on windows 11 that the audio randomly cracked with mouse lag at the same time. While playing CSGO I noticed this issue that my fps...
  4. Audio crackling and mouse lag at the same time.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Bluetooth audio crackling/clipping

Bluetooth audio crackling/clipping: ear community, I have a HP Pavilion Desktop TP01-0317ng with a Realtek RTL8821CE WiFi/Bluetooth card inside. The OS of choice is Windows 10 Home 64-bit 20H2, fully updated. Ever since I bought this computer a few months ago I have the following issue: Music over Bluetooth...
  6. Chinese v5.0 bluetooth dongle won't connect 2 devices at the same time

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Chinese v5.0 bluetooth dongle won't connect 2 devices at the same time: I bought a chinese v5.0 bluetooth USB dongle for 7$ and it works fine when I connect either my PS4 controller or my headset but when I try to connect both the PC starts acting weird (can't disconnect any of the devices, can't open the volume slider, etc) and it becomes normal...
  7. Bluetooth Headset Audio Crackling

Bluetooth Headset Audio Crackling: I have a pair of Bluetooth headphones and when I connect them to my PC, there is a Headphones mode and a Headset mode. The audio is perfectly fine in Headphones mode but since I need a microphone, I need to have it in Headset mode. The problem is that whenever I put it into...
  8. Bluetooth stuttering or high latency issues when more than 1-2 devices are connected

Bluetooth stuttering or high latency issues when more than 1-2 devices are connected: Basically I have 3 devices I would like to connect to my laptop via Bluetooth, which are: Mouse Wacom tablet Headset I have never been able to connect all these without noticing either some sort of input lag (So mouse pointer being more or less half a second behind to any...
  9. Audio via Bluetooth - 2 headsets at same time?

Audio via Bluetooth - 2 headsets at same time?: I must say I'm a bit surprised that I can't seem to find a definitive answer as I would have thought they'd be plenty of people in my position. I simply want to connect two bluetooth headsets (would they have to be identical?) to my laptop at the same time so that my wife...
  10. Audio on connected Bluetooth devices

Audio on connected Bluetooth devices: I'm having a weird problem that I can't figure out and it's driving me nuts. All that I'm attempting to do is to listen to the podcasts that I have on my Android smart phone through the speakers on my computer via Bluetooth. This worked in Win 8, but since upgrading to 10...