Windows 10: Audio Crackling

Discus and support Audio Crackling in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, Lastly, my audio in some games started to crackle. I can start a game, play for a while, and then the audio starts to crackle. What also... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JonathanAgmon1, Oct 4, 2020.

1. Audio Crackling

Hi,

Lastly, my audio in some games started to crackle.

I can start a game, play for a while, and then the audio starts to crackle.

What also happens is that I can play for like 5 minutes and then my game freezes and the audio is crackling.

Another problem is that after the freeze, my network connection is lost.

I have an external sound card Focusrite Scarlett Solo 2nd Gen which I thought was the issue - but it also happens from the audio output of the motherboard.

I tried reinstalling the motherboard drivers, the GPU drivers, and my network card drivers, none of these helped.

I am really frustrated with this situation and I am really at a loss.

Hope someone could help me with this...

:)

JonathanAgmon1, Oct 4, 2020

2. Audio Crackling

Recently, I've noticed that the audio with my speakers and headphones is "crackling". It doesn't seem to matter what the volume is set at, nor what program I'm running. If I'm playing a game, the audio crackles. If I'm listening to music, the audio crackles.
    I've tried downloading/updating my audio drivers, but nothing seems to help.

JordanBanfield, Oct 4, 2020
  3. Crackling audio. Skyrim + other games

USB headphones have never been kind to me. They always hiss, pop and crackle. The fact that you can hear it when no audio is being played suggests it's a power /connection issue.

Do you have any 3.5mm or RCA based headphones you can try?

newconroer, Oct 4, 2020
  4. Aceman.au Win User

Audio Crackling

Crackling audio. Skyrim + other games

No idea what either of those are.

Aceman.au, Oct 4, 2020
Thema:

Audio Crackling

1. Audio Crackling - Similar Threads - Audio Crackling

2. Crackling audio with RazerSurroudPro and Win10 after 1909

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crackling audio with RazerSurroudPro and Win10 after 1909: So has there been a proper fix for the crackling audio with RazerSurroudPro and Win10 after 1909 update ?it worked fine in 1909, then with each update situation gets worse and worse.The temporary solution to run DPC Latency Checker is pathetic, but works.Ideally a rewrite of...
  3. Crackling audio with RazerSurroudPro and Win10 after 1909

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Crackling audio with RazerSurroudPro and Win10 after 1909: So has there been a proper fix for the crackling audio with RazerSurroudPro and Win10 after 1909 update ?it worked fine in 1909, then with each update situation gets worse and worse.The temporary solution to run DPC Latency Checker is pathetic, but works.Ideally a rewrite of...
  4. Crackling audio with RazerSurroudPro and Win10 after 1909

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Crackling audio only on MS Edge browser Windows 11 Home 23H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crackling audio only on MS Edge browser Windows 11 Home 23H2: For the last few days, I have been getting crackling audio on all videos streamed via the Edge browser. Normally I use Firefox Or Chrome if the video is SD and I want to use NVIDIA RTX Super Resolution, for browser streaming, however, I am subscribed to Disney Plus and Disney...
  6. Crackling audio only on MS Edge browser Windows 11 Home 23H2

Crackling audio only on MS Edge browser Windows 11 Home 23H2: For the last few days, I have been getting crackling audio on all videos streamed via the Edge browser. Normally I use Firefox Or Chrome if the video is SD and I want to use NVIDIA RTX Super Resolution, for browser streaming, however, I am subscribed to Disney Plus and Disney...
  7. speaker audio crackled out and stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    speaker audio crackled out and stopped working: during a game, my laptop speaker audio crackled and stopped working. i tried using get help audio troubleshooter/legacy audio troubleshooter multiple times with get help trying different things including restarting the sound drivers and rebooting but none of them were...
  8. speaker audio crackled out and stopped working

speaker audio crackled out and stopped working: during a game, my laptop speaker audio crackled and stopped working. i tried using get help audio troubleshooter/legacy audio troubleshooter multiple times with get help trying different things including restarting the sound drivers and rebooting but none of them were...
  9. Crackling/static audio that is fixed when restarting Windows Audio service

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crackling/static audio that is fixed when restarting Windows Audio service: I am having an issue where my microphone although it is not specific to one, I have tried other microphones will intermittently become very staticy to the point where it is hard to hear me. This issue is very infrequent, but typically happens around once every few days.The...
  10. Crackling/static audio that is fixed when restarting Windows Audio service

Crackling/static audio that is fixed when restarting Windows Audio service: I am having an issue where my microphone although it is not specific to one, I have tried other microphones will intermittently become very staticy to the point where it is hard to hear me. This issue is very infrequent, but typically happens around once every few days.The...