Windows 10: Audio cuts in and out

Discus and support Audio cuts in and out in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Audio has been having an issue way before build 22623.1037. It seems when Window has to load a program or do an activity. The audio cuts out and gets... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KaiN05, Dec 16, 2022.

1. KaiN05 Win User

Audio cuts in and out

Audio has been having an issue way before build 22623.1037. It seems when Window has to load a program or do an activity. The audio cuts out and gets distorted while Windows 11 has to load something. Sometimes it does it when loading up a program like Steam or whatever, and sometimes it doesn't.

:)

KaiN05, Dec 16, 2022

2. Windows 10 Audio Randomly Cuts Out

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft community.

We understand the inconvenience caused and we will try our best to resolve the issue.

We appreciate you for trying the troubleshooting steps.

To assist you better, please provide few details.

1) Is the issue confined with specific browser, when you say online audio and video is not working?

2) Is the issue is confined with play online audio/video or with system audio as well?

3) Which exact Windows troubleshooter you have run?

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: If you have not performed audio troubleshooter then, I suggest you to perform audio troubleshooter.

Follow the below steps:

• Type Troubleshooting in the Search area on the taskbar and select
      Troubleshooting.

• Select Hardware and Sound.

• Select Playing Audio under
      Sound
      and follow the on screen.

Step 2: Set Windows Audio services as manual.

Follow the below steps:

1) Press Windows key + r, type services.msc and hit Enter.

2) Check for the Windows Audio services.

3) Right click on the service and select Manual.

For more information, refer to the below link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/...10&v1h=win8tab1&v2h=win7tab1&v3h=winvistatab1

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Dec 16, 2022
  3. Ryan Fra Win User
    Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Dec 16, 2022
  4. IrepY Win User

Audio cuts in and out

Audio keeps cutting

Hi, I always had issues with the audio driver on my computer somewhy. Yesterday I installed Realtek 6.0.8702.1 which is listed as the compatible audio driver for my motherboard (ASUS PIRIME H310-K R2.0).

Rolling back/updating the driver does not fix the issue.

I ran the troubleshooter multiple times, but it could not find a fix.

No matter which port I plug my speaker in (jbl charge 4) the audio still keeps cutting, but when i use a headset, I have no issues.

I tried reinstalling the driver multiple times.

It is really frustrating, I hope we can find a solution!

IrepY, Dec 16, 2022
Thema:

Audio cuts in and out

1. Audio cuts in and out - Similar Threads - Audio cuts

2. Audio has been cutting out and computer has automatically muted itself.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio has been cutting out and computer has automatically muted itself.: I got a Windows 11 laptop Acer Aspire 3, for nearly 6 months, and last month, I've been experiencing an issue, where the audio stops playing and prevents the media player to load continuously, and the volume to automatically reset to 0 while muting itself. I have been...
  3. Audio has been cutting out and computer has automatically muted itself.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio has been cutting out and computer has automatically muted itself.: I got a Windows 11 laptop Acer Aspire 3, for nearly 6 months, and last month, I've been experiencing an issue, where the audio stops playing and prevents the media player to load continuously, and the volume to automatically reset to 0 while muting itself. I have been...
  4. Laptop cuts audio when Alt-Tabbing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop cuts audio when Alt-Tabbing: When tabbing out using Alt-Tab or otherwise my Laptop cuts out audio input and output for a brief moment and completely cuts input and output to apps such as Discord, I was wondering what could have caused this as a full reset of my Laptop has not helped.My laptop is a HP...
  5. Laptop cuts audio when Alt-Tabbing

Laptop cuts audio when Alt-Tabbing: When tabbing out using Alt-Tab or otherwise my Laptop cuts out audio input and output for a brief moment and completely cuts input and output to apps such as Discord, I was wondering what could have caused this as a full reset of my Laptop has not helped.My laptop is a HP...
  6. Certain Game Audios cut out immediately after starting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Certain Game Audios cut out immediately after starting: Whenever I try to launch Fortnite or THE FINALS, audio will be present at the beginning of the game and then cut out forever. https://youtu.be/kNULNYLJT28The video I've linked is my perspectave....
  7. Certain Game Audios cut out immediately after starting

Certain Game Audios cut out immediately after starting: Whenever I try to launch Fortnite or THE FINALS, audio will be present at the beginning of the game and then cut out forever. https://youtu.be/kNULNYLJT28The video I've linked is my perspectave....
  8. Windows 11 Pro: Audio cuts out when multiple outputs are enabled and used

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Pro: Audio cuts out when multiple outputs are enabled and used: I have Windows 11 Pro and I have two main audio outputs: one is named "Voice" and is used for communicating with others like through Zoom, Discord or any other communication app. The other is "Game" which is used for any and all media including YouTube, Spotify, Games, System...
  9. Windows 11 Pro: Audio cuts out when multiple outputs are enabled and used

Windows 11 Pro: Audio cuts out when multiple outputs are enabled and used: I have Windows 11 Pro and I have two main audio outputs: one is named "Voice" and is used for communicating with others like through Zoom, Discord or any other communication app. The other is "Game" which is used for any and all media including YouTube, Spotify, Games, System...
  10. How to stop audio from cutting out on the drivers end?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to stop audio from cutting out on the drivers end?: I have followed every forum on how to restart and refresh and reinstall all of my audio drivers but still every 3-5 minutes the audio will cut out for 30-45secs no matter what platform or website I am using....