Windows 10: Audio cuts out when I use my mic

Discus and support Audio cuts out when I use my mic in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I've only had this issue when I started using this pc, I've troubleshot this issue quite thoroughly and I still have no clue what it is, I've used... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Azual, Mar 7, 2021.

1. Azual Win User

Audio cuts out when I use my mic

I've only had this issue when I started using this pc, I've troubleshot this issue quite thoroughly and I still have no clue what it is, I've used different mics and still the issue persists. I completely reset my pc so its not an app I installed (to my knowledge) I can still use my mic while my audio is muted

:)

Azual, Mar 7, 2021

2. Lumia 950 mic audio pickup too weak

Hello,

For us to be able to isolate why your audio mic is weak, kindly answer these questions:

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Have you already contacted B2X regarding your concern?

We'll be waiting for your updates.

Gerald Mal, Mar 7, 2021
  3. fireberd Win User
    USB Mic Problems.

The next step is what I suggested originally. Try it in a friend's PC or take it to Best Buy and ask them to try it one of their PC's. Have to confirm the mic is working OK.

fireberd, Mar 7, 2021
  4. Audio cuts out when I use my mic

Headset mic not working

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

This might occur when some of the mic setting got corrupted.

I would suggest you to try running Recording audio troubleshooter.

Follow the below steps:

• Type Troubleshooting in the Search area on the taskbar and select
      Troubleshooting.

• Select Hardware and Sound.

• Select Recording Audio under
      Sound
      and follow the on screen.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Mar 7, 2021
Thema:

Audio cuts out when I use my mic

1. Audio cuts out when I use my mic - Similar Threads - Audio cuts mic

2. My mic is cutting out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My mic is cutting out: So, my microphone is cutting out in like 2-4 secs. I tryed to use my headphone mic, but it didnt work either, Could someone reply on this application and help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-mic-is-cutting-out/e9194d0e-175b-4af0-ac41-4fef6af0a780
  3. My mic is cutting out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My mic is cutting out: So, my microphone is cutting out in like 2-4 secs. I tryed to use my headphone mic, but it didnt work either, Could someone reply on this application and help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-mic-is-cutting-out/e9194d0e-175b-4af0-ac41-4fef6af0a780
  4. My mic is cutting out

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Mic cuts in and out

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mic cuts in and out: Hi all,I have been trying to fix my audio problems for some time now and haven't been able to find a solution. When I have my mic plugged in, it only registers input every other second and cut in and out almost to a steady 4/4 rythym. I have tried uninstalling and re...
  6. Audio cuts out when using microphone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio cuts out when using microphone: I am having a problem with my audio. Any time the microphone is active all audio cuts out except for the app using the microphone. I am using the integrated microphone, and can't test it out with any others at the moment. I'm just stumped, I can't figure it out....
  7. mic cuts out when audio plays

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    mic cuts out when audio plays: I first noticed my mic cutting out when talking to friends on discord, and then i noticed that whenever a system sound plays, chrome, video games, my mic starts cutting out, or getting really quiet, and when ever sounds aren't playing, my mic works just fine....
  8. mic cutting in and out

mic cutting in and out: this issue started today, when talking my mic would constantly cut in and out, i have tried many different things such as trouble shooting disabling and renabling the mic on different apps, trying different headphones, restarts, updated the system, clean boot, checked drivers...
  9. mic cutting in and out

mic cutting in and out: this issue started today, when talking my mic would constantly cut in and out, i have tried many different things such as trouble shooting disabling and renabling the mic on different apps, trying different headphones, restarts, updated the system, checked drivers and more...
  10. mic cutting out

mic cutting out: hey all, general mic issue question. My ATR USB mic of about 5? years has just started cutting out pretty bad when talking with friends. Every time I try and speak more than a word or two I've been told its been cutting out pretty hard. I've since been using the mic on my...