Windows 10: Audio cutting off when mic activates

Discus and support Audio cutting off when mic activates in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; For some reason, every time I try to use my mic the sound suddenly stops using Bluetooth headphones with a UB400 Bluetooth Adapter, I tried multiple... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Talal Bitar, Apr 21, 2021.

1. Audio cutting off when mic activates

For some reason, every time I try to use my mic the sound suddenly stops using Bluetooth headphones with a UB400 Bluetooth Adapter, I tried multiple things including: reinstalling drivers, using a different pair of headphones, using the driver from the official website: [COLOR=rgba0, 91, 106, 1]https://www.tp-link.com/us/support/download/ub400/#Driver[/COLOR], turning off exclusive mode in the headphones properties window, and checking the communications tab in the sound menu.

:)

Talal Bitar, Apr 21, 2021
  2. dalchina Win User

Audio cuts out when I use my mic

Hi, have you looked at this setting?

Audio cutting off when mic activates [​IMG]

dalchina, Apr 21, 2021
  3. Lumia 950 mic audio pickup too weak

Hello,

For us to be able to isolate why your audio mic is weak, kindly answer these questions:

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Have you already contacted B2X regarding your concern?

We'll be waiting for your updates.

Gerald Mal, Apr 21, 2021
  4. fireberd Win User

Audio cutting off when mic activates

USB Mic Problems.

The next step is what I suggested originally. Try it in a friend's PC or take it to Best Buy and ask them to try it one of their PC's. Have to confirm the mic is working OK.

fireberd, Apr 21, 2021
Thema:

Audio cutting off when mic activates

1. Audio cutting off when mic activates - Similar Threads - Audio cutting off

2. input and output audio cut offs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    input and output audio cut offs: it usually happens when im playing games whether it be minecraft or something else, and seems to be random since in some cases it breaks just a few minutes after starting but sometimes doesnt break. when it happens my device laptop seemingly looses comprehension of what is a...
  3. input and output audio cut offs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    input and output audio cut offs: it usually happens when im playing games whether it be minecraft or something else, and seems to be random since in some cases it breaks just a few minutes after starting but sometimes doesnt break. when it happens my device laptop seemingly looses comprehension of what is a...
  4. input and output audio cut offs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Laptop audio cuts off.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop audio cuts off.: Recently my audio has been cutting off whenever I open up a application different from the one I was using before, an example of this is using browser YouTube then opening up OBS, my audio cuts off, and I can't hear anything even from the application I opened, I use Bluetooth...
  6. Headphone audio cutting off

in Windows 10 Customization
    Headphone audio cutting off: I have a VZ-B802 VIZZ Headphone, everytime I touch or nudge the cord the audio cuts off, I've searched the internet and some says that it might be because the aux cord board is loose, I don't quite understand what to do. I already tried to troubleshoot the audio, change the...
  7. mic cuts out when audio plays

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    mic cuts out when audio plays: I first noticed my mic cutting out when talking to friends on discord, and then i noticed that whenever a system sound plays, chrome, video games, my mic starts cutting out, or getting really quiet, and when ever sounds aren't playing, my mic works just fine....
  8. Audio cuts out when I use my mic

Audio cuts out when I use my mic: I've only had this issue when I started using this pc, I've troubleshot this issue quite thoroughly and I still have no clue what it is, I've used different mics and still the issue persists. I completely reset my pc so its not an app I installed (to my knowledge) I can still...
  9. Mic cuts off while i'm playing audio

Mic cuts off while i'm playing audio: I have been having this issue for a while, I have tried updating all the drivers for the audio devices both speakers and microphone but i keep having this issue. This happens on me on any type of online call, and if there is someone else talking or making any noise, then...
  10. Audio cuts on and off

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio cuts on and off: I recently installed windows 10. Everything seems to work well except my audio. It doesn't matter if I'm on youtube or playing video games, the sound works for 30 seconds then off for 1 sec. Can anyone help? submitted by /u/Gothlander [link] [comments]...