Windows 10: Audio cycling through different outputs Windows10

Discus and support Audio cycling through different outputs Windows10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I've had a recent problem whenever I start my laptop or plug a device into my soundjack. The audio cycles through all the different outputs... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Zaki_, Apr 6, 2021.

1. Zaki_ Win User

Audio cycling through different outputs Windows10

Hi,

I've had a recent problem whenever I start my laptop or plug a device into my soundjack. The audio cycles through all the different outputs continuously speakers, headphones, two monitors speakers and is only solved when I go through the audio troubleshooter.

Going through the troubleshoot takes a couple minutes and is not ideal. It doesn't detect any problems, but stops the audio cycling.

Help would be greatly appreciated.

I'm on a Lenovo Xtreme Gen 2 laptop.

:)

Zaki_, Apr 6, 2021

2. No Audio Output Device is Installed

Hi,

You will need to select Windows 8 from the drop down list while installing the driver in compatibility mode.

I would suggest you to try setting the speaker as default audio output by following the steps below and check if it helps.

1. Right click on the sound icon on the right bottom corner of the taskbar.

2. Select "playback devices".

3. If "speaker" is not set as the default device, highlight it and click "set as default".

5. Save the changes.

Let us know the result.

Wungraileng Vashi, Apr 6, 2021
  3. No audio output: Win 10 Pro

Hi Nelson,

We would like to know more about your concern regarding the audio output of your computer. Have you received any error messages? After checking the audio drivers on the
    Device Manager, have you updated the audio drivers on your computer?

I would suggest you to check again the Device Manager and follow the steps below:

• In the Control Panel, remove the given sound software
    • Remove also the sound driver of the computer in the Device Manager
    • Restart the computer
    • Open Device Manager and click Scan for hardware changes
    • If there are no audio device that can be detected by the computer, you can update the chipset driver from the manufacturer's website.

Please keep us posted for us to assist you further.

Virfranz Man, Apr 6, 2021
  4. Audio cycling through different outputs Windows10

audio output device

My surface pro seven suddenly does not have sound. It says there is no audio output driver. I talked to someone at microsoft and they had me uninstall and reinstall updates. I cannot reinstall an audio driver because the device manager list of devices does
    not even show sound as an option anymore. The rep I talked to finally said he had no more suggestions.

I am not sure how to fix this or why it happened.

RuthBellamy2, Apr 6, 2021
Thema:

Audio cycling through different outputs Windows10

1. Audio cycling through different outputs Windows10 - Similar Threads - Audio cycling through

2. Is there a way to assign keyboard shortcuts to different audio outputs?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to assign keyboard shortcuts to different audio outputs?: I know, I'm lazy. But I change what audio device I'm using very frequently. I'm looking for a way to just assign the swaps to keyboard shortcuts instead of clicking around for it, especially if I have a full screen program open. Thanks. submitted by /u/UndeadPineapple...
  3. Output computer audio through headphones AND HDMI. Is it possible?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Output computer audio through headphones AND HDMI. Is it possible?: Hello,Is there a way, in Windows 10, to have system sound playback through two DIFFERENT devices at the SAME time? Headphones AND HDMI.My XBox will play sound through HDMI and the headphones at the same time. I'm looking to do that on my PC.If not, no big deal. After messing...
  4. Output computer audio through headphones AND HDMI. Is it possible?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Output computer audio through headphones AND HDMI. Is it possible?: Hello,Is there a way, in Windows 10, to have system sound playback through two DIFFERENT devices at the SAME time? Headphones AND HDMI.My XBox will play sound through HDMI and the headphones at the same time. I'm looking to do that on my PC.If not, no big deal. After messing...
  5. Output computer audio through headphones AND HDMI. Is it possible?

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Output Audio Playing Through Input Audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Output Audio Playing Through Input Audio: I've been having a problem where any audio played through my headset also gets output through my microphone. I've tried testing audio from multiple sources and outputting it to multiple sources, but the problem always persists. It looks like an issue with Windows...
  7. Computer cycling through display modes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Computer cycling through display modes: I accidently hit Fn+V, and a pop-up appeared and said cinema mode. A little later it appeared again, but said eye-care, then again with vivid. It seems to be cycling through settings for the display. Fn+V is not working anymore, and I would like this cycle to stop....
  8. Can audio be sent through different sessions ?

Can audio be sent through different sessions ?: Hello, Lets say I was in a teams meeting and changed user session to go discord , can the teams meeting hear what I'm saying in discord in the other session ? submitted by /u/_1_of_1_ [link] [comments]...
  9. Problem with output audio playing through microphone

Problem with output audio playing through microphone: I have been having a really annoying issue where audio from my headphones plays through my microphone. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling drivers in the Device Managers window, but I have had no luck. Audio enhancements are all disabled, both the microphone and...
  10. No System Sound Through any Audio Outputs

No System Sound Through any Audio Outputs: I currently use a DAC -X6 for my headphones and have been using this setup for over a year without this issue. I used my PC last night just fine with audio working. However, when I turned on my PC this morning, my computer didn't detect any audio devices and simply had a red...