Windows 10: Audio dead

Discus and support Audio dead in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; someone pls help me and pls stick to it ive been replying to people on my question but they never respond . so yea so i had update problem which i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RavindraSikarwar, Mar 23, 2019.

1. Audio dead

someone pls help me and pls stick to it ive been replying to people on my question but they never respond .

so yea

• so i had update problem which i solved with windows update assistant . after this update when ever i start my laptop when i play a audio file i cant hear anything so i tried troubleshooting audio twice but when i start again . its back to same cant hear anything what should i do ?

ps : my vol os on normal and i cant hear yt videos and downloaded songs on hdd .

• so i have a laptop - hp pavilion 15-cc129tx
      i updated to win version 1809 but hp does not give audio driver for 1809 version.

so people told me to uninstall drivers .but i dont know waht to do after this(picture)

Audio dead c4390729-09d8-48d3-a556-f60a2446c8d5?upload=true.png

:)

RavindraSikarwar, Mar 23, 2019
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Mar 23, 2019
  3. Audio not working

Hi Mirdula,

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you performed to fix the issue?

For now, I suggest that you refer to the article, Windows 10 – Audio Troubleshooting Tips
    and check if the steps provided helps rectify the issue.

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Mar 23, 2019
  4. fireberd Win User

Audio dead

No audio device is installed (How to fix?)

Since you uninstalled the Intel Display audio and you no longer have audio, that suggests you are using HDMI (??) If this is the case then the Realtek is not being used and not causing your problem.

First step as mentioned is to reinstall the Intel Display Audio.

fireberd, Mar 23, 2019
Thema:

Audio dead

1. Audio dead - Similar Threads - Audio dead

2. RealTek Audio Universal Service not starting, and all digital audio is dead as a result...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RealTek Audio Universal Service not starting, and all digital audio is dead as a result...: Okay so here's a weird one, and I'm going to try to be as thorough as I can, so bear with me.I had an issue where my RealTek card on my MSI GE75 Raider Laptop 2019/2020 version, Intel i7 10-series died on me, and I ended up having to reload the Realtek drivers which was its...
  3. RealTek Audio Universal Service not starting, and all digital audio is dead as a result...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    RealTek Audio Universal Service not starting, and all digital audio is dead as a result...: Okay so here's a weird one, and I'm going to try to be as thorough as I can, so bear with me.I had an issue where my RealTek card on my MSI GE75 Raider Laptop 2019/2020 version, Intel i7 10-series died on me, and I ended up having to reload the Realtek drivers which was its...
  4. RealTek Audio Universal Service not starting, and all digital audio is dead as a result...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Audio service shutting down randomly and staying dead when I manually restart it

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio service shutting down randomly and staying dead when I manually restart it: For the last few days my windows 10 PC will suddenly kill the audio service (I normally notice because I try to start a youtube video and it won't load at all). I tried opening the audio services and restarting it, which makes it appear to start working but no audio comes...
  6. Almost dead with despair. HELP. Audio Interface turns off if no sound passes through for...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Almost dead with despair. HELP. Audio Interface turns off if no sound passes through for...: I have 13" HP Spectre x360 2020 i71065G7. I use two monitors, bluetooth peripherals, an audio interface that connects into my studio monitors and mic all of which is connected to a USB C hub. The problem is whenever I pause a youtube video or there's no sound input for a...
  7. Intermittent Windows Issues: Dead Audio/Media Files

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Intermittent Windows Issues: Dead Audio/Media Files: I've been having this problem for a few months, but it's becoming more and more prevalent recently. The problem: Sometimes, I will boot up my PC, and no audio comes out of my devices. Media files (ex: MP4 files, and YouTube videos) refuse to play. I check my sound...
  8. HDMI 5.1 audio dead on arrival

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HDMI 5.1 audio dead on arrival: I have a problem. I bought a 5.1 channel HDMI-to-RCA converter so I could decode HDMI and plug the channels (RCA jacks) into 3 stereo amplifiers I have kicking around. I seek joy but have not found it. Driver auto-installed when unit plugged in for the 1st time (USB that I...
  9. Audio service dead, refuses to start

Audio service dead, refuses to start: Recently my audio died, once I tried to troubleshoot it said that the audio service couldn't start.After that I have done everything to start it including: registry editing services.msc sfc /scannow Using the default administrator account After all that nothing happened...
  10. Audio Dead

Audio Dead: so i have a laptop - hp pavilion 15-cc129tx i updated to win version 1809 but hp does not give audio driver for 1809 version i started my laptop 20 minz ago . i opened a different user there audio was working fine . i shutdown-ed and started and loged into another user to...