Windows 10: Audio delay in window 10

Discus and support Audio delay in window 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi all, i recently purchased a Hp laptop with window 10 . I am facing the audio delay problem . When you pause some video (broswer or window player) .... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ROHITKUMAR9, Aug 10, 2018.

1. Audio delay in window 10

Hi all,

i recently purchased a Hp laptop with window 10 . I am facing the audio delay problem . When you pause some video (broswer or window player) . the video will come after 2 sec . This issue is very annoying when you are studying something from youtube . Please help me solve the issue.

I already checked the driver . All driver are latest . I also performed clean boot up , but problem is still present . I want some quick action.

:)

ROHITKUMAR9, Aug 10, 2018
  2. Jayce Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    additional if you want dts audio and others, install it now before next step.
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Aug 10, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 10, 2018
  4. tiendat Win User

Audio delay in window 10

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

I install complete. But I open speakers properties has stop woking *Frown Audio delay in window 10 :(.

tiendat, Aug 10, 2018
Thema:

Audio delay in window 10

1. Audio delay in window 10 - Similar Threads - Audio delay window

2. Audio Delay

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio Delay: Hello, I just bought a Razer Seiren mini and I was wondering is there a work around to not have audio delay when I listen to how I speak? It has like a .5 sec delay. Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-delay/4120d7dd-3d24-40bb-86a5-bd20c98686b6
  3. Audio delay

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio delay: Hi,For some reason, I seem to be getting a delay on my audio. No matter if it's on any browser yes i checked 4 browsers or on an app yes i checked multiple apps, my audio starts about a second slower then my video and stops a second slower then when i stop it. Doesn't matter...
  4. Audio delay

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio delay: Hi,For some reason, I seem to be getting a delay on my audio. No matter if it's on any browser yes i checked 4 browsers or on an app yes i checked multiple apps, my audio starts about a second slower then my video and stops a second slower then when i stop it. Doesn't matter...
  5. Audio delay

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Audio delays

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Audio delays: I found that all video and audio in my file have an audio delay problem. When I opened the file in groove music or films and tv both are recommended for Win10 and the audio will be muted at the first 8 seconds. When I tried to wind...
  7. Windows 10 Audio Delay Problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Audio Delay Problem: The other day my old laptop died. It was working perfectly fine, no audio problems, no nothing. Later, I borrowed my brother's laptop and I'm using this 'till this day. But I have a big problem that is driving me nuts. When I go to do a voice call, either with my friends, or...
  8. Audio Delay

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio Delay: I have around 35ms audio delay, when i listen my microphone with audio driver (rear Pink in https://prnt.sc/tkqvtv) the sync is perfect, but if is it a system sound or i listen my microphone with this system option https://prnt.sc/tkqx1c, has delay, in games, videos, i read...
  9. Audio Delay

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio Delay: How can I delay the audio of an Internet-Tab to about 20 seconds? I can't find anything in the settings or somewhere else submitted by /u/1907rwe [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fdf758/audio_delay/
  10. AUDIO DELAY

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    AUDIO DELAY: System Model G41MT-S2 OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home Version 10.0.18362 Build 18362 Processor PentiumR Dual-Core CPU E5700 @ 3.00GHz, 3000 Mhz, 2 Cores, 2 Logical Processors BaseBoard Manufacturer Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd. audio driver version Microsoft high...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. audio delay window 10

2. audio delayed in windows 10

3. windows 10 delayed sound