Windows 10: Audio delay in window 10

Discus and support Audio delay in window 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi all, i recently purchased a Hp laptop with window 10 . I am facing the audio delay problem . When you pause some video (broswer or window player) .... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ROHITKUMAR9, Aug 10, 2018.

1. ROHITKUMAR9 Win User

Audio delay in window 10

Hi all,

i recently purchased a Hp laptop with window 10 . I am facing the audio delay problem . When you pause some video (broswer or window player) . the video will come after 2 sec . This issue is very annoying when you are studying something from youtube . Please help me solve the issue.

I already checked the driver . All driver are latest . I also performed clean boot up , but problem is still present . I want some quick action.

:)

ROHITKUMAR9, Aug 10, 2018
  2. Jayce Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    additional if you want dts audio and others, install it now before next step.
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Aug 10, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 10, 2018
  4. tiendat Win User

Audio delay in window 10

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

I install complete. But I open speakers properties has stop woking *Frown Audio delay in window 10 :(.

tiendat, Aug 10, 2018
Thema:

Audio delay in window 10

1. Audio delay in window 10 - Similar Threads - Audio delay window

2. Print delay

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Print delay: I am using up to date Windows 10 and a wi-fi networked HP Deskjet printer. Following recent updates it now takes a minimum of 10 and up to 20 seconds for the device to print a simple 1 page word document. The printer is sitting next to the Desktop. Does anyone else have...
  3. User login event delay in Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    User login event delay in Windows 10.: Hello, We have a user defined Appilcation to be executed after user logs in. Hence we have added it to the below path : HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Userinit In that user defined application, we check for the login event. Once...
  4. Windows 10 Mail Delays And Sporadic Audio/Banner Notifications

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 Mail Delays And Sporadic Audio/Banner Notifications: Last week I installed a new hard drive on my computer and re-installed Windows 10. Previously I had used Windows Live Mail, but I changed to the pre-installed Windows 10 Mail program. Since then, I have had delays of up to 30 minutes receiving e-mails, and the audio/banner...
  5. Sound delay Windows 10 Creators Update

Sound delay Windows 10 Creators Update: I have a brand new Dell XPS-13 ultraportable with Windows 10 Creators Update. There is a sound delay of 1-2 seconds. To see how this works go to Control Panel>Sound>Sound properties>Asterisk>test When "Test" is clicked the sound should be instantaneous but on my laptop...
  6. Windows 10 Mouse delayed on 2560x1440 Monitor

Windows 10 Mouse delayed on 2560x1440 Monitor: Hello, i got a problem with my setup as it is right now with one of my monitors. I got a double Monitor setup where one is 1920x1080 and the other is 2560x1440. On the 1920x1080 one there is no issue with the mouse and everything is fine, but when the mouse gets over on the...
  7. Windows 10 Start menu delay / freeze

Windows 10 Start menu delay / freeze: Hey guys , i noticed that after the last win10 update , my start menu have a big delay sometimes before it opens. i dont really know why. and sometimes its just freeze , and when i keep pressing on the windows icon (on the left side bottom) its just does nothing. i...
  8. Windows 10 Start Menu lag (delay)

Windows 10 Start Menu lag (delay): Hello! I have not find solutions on forum so i decided to post new thread. I have really burst issue with start menu. When i click on start button start menu does not show immediately, it appear with delay, only after half a sec or more. Problem arise after 24-30 hours...
  9. Delaying Windows 7 to Windows 10 upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Delaying Windows 7 to Windows 10 upgrade: I find reinstalling the operating system to be a hassle that should be postponed until system instability arises. I would like to postpone upgrading Windows for as long as possible. A window has come up titled "Get Windows 10" and it's talking about reserving and...
  10. Enable or Disable Startup Delay in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Startup Delay in Windows 10: Hi Brink, FYI, I do not have the \Serialize branch under \Explorer on my system. Just wanted to confirm that all I have to do is add the branch for your registry edit to work. Thank you, 69693