Windows 10: Audio delay in window 10

Discus and support Audio delay in window 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi all, i recently purchased a Hp laptop with window 10 . I am facing the audio delay problem . When you pause some video (broswer or window player) .... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ROHITKUMAR9, Aug 10, 2018.

1. Audio delay in window 10

Hi all,

i recently purchased a Hp laptop with window 10 . I am facing the audio delay problem . When you pause some video (broswer or window player) . the video will come after 2 sec . This issue is very annoying when you are studying something from youtube . Please help me solve the issue.

I already checked the driver . All driver are latest . I also performed clean boot up , but problem is still present . I want some quick action.

:)

ROHITKUMAR9, Aug 10, 2018
  2. Jayce Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    additional if you want dts audio and others, install it now before next step.
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Aug 10, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 10, 2018
  4. tiendat Win User

Audio delay in window 10

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

I install complete. But I open speakers properties has stop woking *Frown Audio delay in window 10 :(.

tiendat, Aug 10, 2018
Thema:

Audio delay in window 10

1. Audio delay in window 10 - Similar Threads - Audio delay window

2. 10 Pro update delay

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    10 Pro update delay: I just did a fresh reinstall of 10 Pro. When I go to Settings, Windows Update, Advanced Options I can Choose how updates are installed or Get Insider Preview builds. Where did the Choose when updates are installed option go? I need to delay future updates but lost the option...
  3. Windows 10 Input Delay

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Input Delay: For perhaps 6 months now, I have been experiencing strange input lag. It is for all keyboards that are used on the computer, and the mouse is not affected. It seems to occur in semi-regular bursts sometimes, but other times it doesn't occur at all over a session of use. The...
  4. windows 10 sign in delay

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 sign in delay: Why does it take, it seems like several minutes, before my sign in info is requested? Today, my sign in appeared after I"control alt delete". https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-sign-in-delay/15ab72a3-5376-4626-8936-a908bb267f95
  5. Windows 10 notifications are delayed

Windows 10 notifications are delayed: When I get home from work my Windows 10 notification pop ups will stream for up to an HOUR on every email I got throughout the day, every Slack message, etc. It's too much, most of these messages have been read, replied to, etc from my Work PC. Sometimes this will start...
  6. Audio and video sync issues ,audio getting delayed or shutters.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio and video sync issues ,audio getting delayed or shutters.: Continuously having problems when streaming videos of any kind (Youtube, Netflix, etc.) Audio and video gets out sync. Audio gets ahead of video and also sometimes stutters. The problem consists in both dedicated apps (i.e. Netflix) and browsers like Chrome or Edge. Tried...
  7. Keys delayed on Windows 10

Keys delayed on Windows 10: I was playing a game and out of no were my key stop working but if I hold them they do work I don't understand at all why but it's happened only once so far and it's making me mad can someone help me?...
  8. Delay in starting Windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Delay in starting Windows: A few weeks ago I suddenly experienced a delay in the startup of Windows 10. It is consistent every time now. When I do a power up the system seems to initially boot as before then the screen goes blank for about one minute before the log in screen appears. Previously the...
  9. Windows 10 Mail Delays And Sporadic Audio/Banner Notifications

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 Mail Delays And Sporadic Audio/Banner Notifications: Last week I installed a new hard drive on my computer and re-installed Windows 10. Previously I had used Windows Live Mail, but I changed to the pre-installed Windows 10 Mail program. Since then, I have had delays of up to 30 minutes receiving e-mails, and the audio/banner...
  10. Delaying Windows 7 to Windows 10 upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Delaying Windows 7 to Windows 10 upgrade: I find reinstalling the operating system to be a hassle that should be postponed until system instability arises. I would like to postpone upgrading Windows for as long as possible. A window has come up titled "Get Windows 10" and it's talking about reserving and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. audio delay window 10

2. audio delayed in windows 10

3. windows 10 delayed sound