Windows 10: AUDIO DELAY

Discus and support AUDIO DELAY in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; System Model G41MT-S2 OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home Version 10.0.18362 Build 18362 Processor PentiumR Dual-Core CPU E5700 @ 3.00GHz, 3000... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AKHILJACOBVP, Feb 15, 2020.

1. AUDIO DELAY

System Model G41MT-S2
    OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home
    Version 10.0.18362 Build 18362
    Processor PentiumR Dual-Core CPU E5700 @ 3.00GHz, 3000 Mhz, 2 Cores, 2 Logical Processors
    BaseBoard Manufacturer Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.

audio driver version Microsoft high definition audio device 10.0.18362.356

audio always lag/delay after a few minutes of playing a video.i used several players like vlc,kmp,potplayer etc uninstalled/installed none of them solve the problem
    system updated

Win 10 reinstalled

audio drivers are updated
    troubleshooter cant find any problem

audio driver uninstalled/installed several time

audio service restart several time

tried different audio format such as cd,dvd etc

cable and my audio jack are fine

tried every step described here https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4520288/windows-10-fix-sound-problems

still audio lagging or delay by 2 or 3 second after few minutes of playing a video. Is installing any other audio driver helps.name any compatible audio driver .audio fine for first 5 or 10 min.then it slowing down than the video.

:)

AKHILJACOBVP, Feb 15, 2020
  2. harrymc Win User

Delay audio for specific device

My personal opinion is that adding a delay to the computer audio is not a precise
    solution, for two reasons :

• There is no way that you can measure exactly the required delay
    • Such a delay will be confusing for everyday work with the computer.

I suggest instead using a software product that specializes in mixing audio
    and can solve the delay problem without introducing new problems.

An example product is the free
    VB-Audio VoiceMeeter Banana.

The
    VoiceMeeter Banana User Manual
    describes how to add an action via MACRO Buttons (page 29):

One of the programmable actions does a delay on the strip numbered i :

AUDIO DELAY zwLNy.jpg

I have no experience with the product, but I believe that you could use
    this feature to introduce an audio delay.

harrymc, Feb 15, 2020
  3. Ryan Fra Win User
    Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Feb 15, 2020
  4. AUDIO DELAY

I am getting a little delay in audio but the notification sounds and warining tones are getting delayed.

Hi Arun,

This issue might have occurred due to the corrupted or outdated sound drivers.

I appreciate if you could answer a
    few questions to narrow down the issue and to provide you better assistance.

• Is this issue specific to any music player?
    • Did you check using different music players?
    • Have you made any changes to the system prior to this issue?
    • Do you receive any error message?
    • Have you installed any third party anti-virus?
    As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to try the below steps and check if this helps.

I suggest you to run the Audio Troubleshooter
    and check.

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click Playing audio.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

Write to us with the above information and status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Feb 15, 2020
Thema:

AUDIO DELAY

1. AUDIO DELAY - Similar Threads - AUDIO DELAY

2. Audio Delay

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio Delay: Hello, I just bought a Razer Seiren mini and I was wondering is there a work around to not have audio delay when I listen to how I speak? It has like a .5 sec delay. Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-delay/4120d7dd-3d24-40bb-86a5-bd20c98686b6
  3. Audio Delay

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio Delay: Hello, I just bought a Razer Seiren mini and I was wondering is there a work around to not have audio delay when I listen to how I speak? It has like a .5 sec delay. Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-delay/4120d7dd-3d24-40bb-86a5-bd20c98686b6
  4. Delay/Low Quality on Bluetooth Audio Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Delay/Low Quality on Bluetooth Audio Windows 11: I bought a pair of bluetooth earbuds JBL Tune 230NC TWS for listenning to music, watching movies, youtube, etc. When i use them on android, they sound perfect through the app, but when i tried them to use on windows, they sound awful and with an uncomfortable delay on audio...
  5. Delay/Low Quality on Bluetooth Audio Windows 11

Delay/Low Quality on Bluetooth Audio Windows 11: I bought a pair of bluetooth earbuds JBL Tune 230NC TWS for listenning to music, watching movies, youtube, etc. When i use them on android, they sound perfect through the app, but when i tried them to use on windows, they sound awful and with an uncomfortable delay on audio...
  6. Delayed Audio Samsung soundbar T4 series

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Delayed Audio Samsung soundbar T4 series: Hi,May I know how to fix my audio since I updated my OS to windows 11.Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delayed-audio-samsung-soundbar-t4-series/ad4c0f22-a386-469a-b31b-90ecf2a985a9
  7. Delayed Audio Samsung soundbar T4 series

Delayed Audio Samsung soundbar T4 series: Hi,May I know how to fix my audio since I updated my OS to windows 11.Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delayed-audio-samsung-soundbar-t4-series/ad4c0f22-a386-469a-b31b-90ecf2a985a9
  8. How can i fix the audio delay with "audio enhancment" turned on?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i fix the audio delay with "audio enhancment" turned on?: Hi! I have the headset "Razer nari ultimate". Until 1 Month ago i had windows 10 and had no problem at all. Since i have windows 11 i have a audio delay 1-3 sec untill i hear the audio if i start something like a youtube video. Its only if i turn on the "audio enhancment"...
  9. How can i fix the audio delay with "audio enhancment" turned on?

How can i fix the audio delay with "audio enhancment" turned on?: Hi! I have the headset "Razer nari ultimate". Until 1 Month ago i had windows 10 and had no problem at all. Since i have windows 11 i have a audio delay 1-3 sec untill i hear the audio if i start something like a youtube video. Its only if i turn on the "audio enhancment"...
  10. Audio delay from windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio delay from windows 11: I'm having a problem with windows 11 where the audio becomes out of sync after running games for a while.There is a ~1 second delay on the sound playing after the corresponding action happens.I've only managed to correct this issue by restarting the applications or manually...