Windows 10: Audio Desync

Discus and support Audio Desync in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I noticed since last weekend (12.10.2018) that after some time the audio starts to desync,i tried in chrome,firefox,edge,netflix and offline movies its... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MateuszGil, Oct 20, 2018.

1. Audio Desync

I noticed since last weekend (12.10.2018) that after some time the audio starts to desync,i tried in chrome,firefox,edge,netflix and offline movies its all the same,I tried reinstaling every audio driver but the problem is still happening.Is there any fix for it ?

:)

MateuszGil, Oct 20, 2018
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Oct 20, 2018
  3. M4dDan Win User
    Fast Startup Issue Audio Desync Streamed Video

Hello i'm experiencing random audio desync in some site like twitch... seems disable the fast startup in windows solved the issue.My system have 1 month and i'm scared if something is faulty. From what
    can depend , a driver issue, windows issue?? i have all latest driver from asus site for my mb.

Thank you for any reply.

My rig:

i7 8700k

Tuf z370 Pro Gaming

1060 6gb

16gb

M4dDan, Oct 20, 2018
  4. Audio Desync

Audio desync problems with HTML5 streaming

Hey, so I've made this account specifically for this problem, I'm hoping you lovely people could give me some help because I'm prematurely ageing from stress and have reached the point where I'm out of ideas.

I inherited a small HP laptop with an intel chip, not much bigger than a netbook from a relative. It came from the shop with win8, but was subsequently updated to 10 before I got given it. It's not a very powerful machine.

When I start the laptop, everything works fine for roughly an hour, after which any HTML5 videos I stream across any browser, connected to any network and from any website, begins to suffer a sharp drop in audio quality and a steep desyncing issue. The audio begins to crackle, pop and cut out subtley, and moves ahead of the video. After around 15 seconds it becomes noticable enough that someone speaking looks wrong. Skipping ahead or backwards will simply cause the video to freeze for a few seconds while the audio plays and gets ahead. Pausing for around 2 minutes and playing will cause the video to fix itself and any audio will repeat itself in the correct synch, but it will quickly fall out of step again.

So far, the things I've tried (that I can remember) are as follows:
    Updating audio driver
    Using generic windows audio driver
    Rolling back audio driver
    Uninstalling and reinstalling audio driver
    Updating video driver
    Rolling back video driver
    Setting audio device quality to minimum and maximum
    Locking streaming quality to minimum
    Edited some power setting in regedit
    Set power settings to 100% minimum and maximum processor state
    Disabled flash player in chrome
    Updated flash player version
    Added an extension attempting to force a flash player from youtube (didnt work)
    Disabling all startup processes
    Disabling all background processes relating to video or sound
    Running the video alone with no other running windows
    Using different browsers and players

I've tried other things too but I've been trying to fix this over a very long time now, any help would be more than appreciated.

Mithrandalf, Oct 20, 2018
Thema:

Audio Desync

1. Audio Desync - Similar Threads - Audio Desync

2. Audio/video desync issue Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Audio/video desync issue Windows 10: So I've been having an audio/video desync issue on sites like Twitch, where the longer I watch the more the audio/video slowly goes out of sync.. I have done some searching to a possible fix, and found that disabling "fast startup" in the power settings fixes this issue, and...
  3. Audio/video desync issue Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio/video desync issue Windows 10: So I've been having an audio/video desync issue on sites like Twitch, where the longer I watch the more the audio/video slowly goes out of sync.. I have done some searching to a possible fix, and found that disabling "fast startup" in the power settings fixes this issue, and...
  4. Audio/video desync issue Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Streaming audio/video desync issue Windows 10

Streaming audio/video desync issue Windows 10: So I've been having an audio/video desync issue on sites like Twitch, where the longer I watch the more the audio/video slowly goes out of sync.. I have done some searching to a possible fix, and found that disabling "fast startup" in the power settings fixes this issue, and...
  6. Audio desync

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio desync: When I'm watching Youtube/Twitch/Netflix/literally anything, audio gets de-synced after 2-3 minutes and it keeps getting worse and worse as time goes on. It gets fixed if I refresh the browser but it eventually starts desynching again submitted by /u/Yhuel [link]...
  7. Desync problems with audio

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Desync problems with audio: About a week ago the audio files started desyncronizing. I checked if the issue persists in different browsers and apps like Chrome, Edge,offline movies and Netflix and.. yes, no difference. I re-installed audio drivers but no effect...
  8. Audio desync problem

Audio desync problem: The audio started working incorrectly and I’m now facing this issue on every browser and applications I use. I tried to reinstall the audio drivers but nothing helps. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-desync-problem/eb9fe466-cd40-4380-9e9f-85e7d8304fb2
  9. Fast Startup Issue Audio Desync Streamed Video

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Fast Startup Issue Audio Desync Streamed Video: Hello i'm experiencing random audio desync in some site like twitch... seems disable the fast startup in windows solved the issue.My system have 1 month and i'm scared if something is faulty. From what can depend , a driver issue, windows issue?? i have all latest driver from...
  10. Bad Graphic Quality / Anti-Aliasing issue / Video+Audio Desync / Playback Issues, and so on.

Bad Graphic Quality / Anti-Aliasing issue / Video+Audio Desync / Playback Issues, and so on.: This is my last attempt to get some help or awareness on this issue. For the last 8 months I've been figuring this out and we've reached the conclusion just like many others that this is a windows 10 issue. I'm devastated, sad and frustrated. Issue: My guess, is that the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. latest edge version audio desync issues