Windows 10: Audio Device Keeps Reconnecting and Disconnecting

Discus and support Audio Device Keeps Reconnecting and Disconnecting in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hey all. I just started having this problem with my computer where my audio device suddenly disconnects and then reconnects after a second. This causes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Gamegod7, Dec 20, 2019.

1. Gamegod7 Win User

Audio Device Keeps Reconnecting and Disconnecting

Hey all. I just started having this problem with my computer where my audio device suddenly disconnects and then reconnects after a second. This causes the audio to cut out, but also for any application basically needing to be restarted in order to hear audio again. This includes video games, VOIP programs like discord and youtube vids. I restarted my computer and unplugged my audio speakers, but nothing really changed. I tried to disable my other audio devices, but the sounds would disconnect and cut off anyway. I have not tried uninstalling the audio device I use, but I am afraid to do so. I have the latest version of windows 10 and this literally started today out of nowhere.

:)

Gamegod7, Dec 20, 2019

2. usb keeps disconnecting and reconnecting windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

• What is the make model of your system?
    I suggest you to Change the USB power management settings and check.

• Open Device Manager.

• Double-click the type USB to change power management settings.

• Right-click the specific device you want, and then click
      Properties.

• On the Power Management tab, change the power management settings.

I would also suggest you to refer to the suggestion by
    Ashish Sondhi from the following link and check if it helps.

USB devices keeps disconnecting/ reconnecting automatically

Also refer:

• What if a wired device isn't installed properly?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/what-device-isnt-installed-properly

(Note: steps in the above article applies to Windows 10 as well)

Let us know if you have any further query on Windows, we are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Dec 20, 2019
  3. novaforce Win User
    USB devices disconnecting/reconnecting

I turned off Power Management but no luck. As for the Resources tab in Device Manager, it's not showing up for my network adapter. I tried reinstalling it and updating it but it's not showing up.

Audio Device Keeps Reconnecting and Disconnecting [​IMG]

novaforce, Dec 20, 2019
  4. Kyle Win User

USB Devices Disconnecting/Reconnecting

Hey guys.

I'm not quite sure how to explain my issue in a way that is most helpful, but for some reason, my USB devices keep disconnecting/reconnecting..in some instances my USB connection for my Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge and my Microsoft SideWinder X6 keyboard will disconnect, but my SideWinder X8 mouse and other USB devices remain unaffected.. Event Viewer doesn't have much data to help with as far as logs either. I have tried to reinstall the USB controller but didn't help.

More specifically my PdaNet+ keeps losing USB connection to my phone which is odd because the cable I am using is a Belkin 3m microUSB data/sync cable for my phone. It is connected to one of the ports at the back of my system. I'd like to note that this issue wasn't happening yesterday, but has been throughout this week but on and off.

Event Viewer Logs for Applications: ApplicationLogs.rar

Thema:

1. Audio Device Keeps Reconnecting and Disconnecting - Similar Threads - Audio Device Keeps

2. Audio Device Keeps Reconnecting and Disconnecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio Device Keeps Reconnecting and Disconnecting: Hey guys.. I just started having this problem with my computer where my audio device suddenly disconnects and then reconnects after a second repeatedly. Some times it disconnects and not connecting until i restart the machine. After restart works fine around 10 min and then...
  3. Audio Device Keeps Reconnecting and Disconnecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio Device Keeps Reconnecting and Disconnecting: Hey guys.. I just started having this problem with my computer where my audio device suddenly disconnects and then reconnects after a second repeatedly. Some times it disconnects and not connecting until i restart the machine. After restart works fine around 10 min and then...
  4. USB devices keep disconnecting and reconnecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB devices keep disconnecting and reconnecting: Good day,My USB devices keep disconnecting and reconnecting when I open applications and sometimes when I alt+tab. This only started happening after I upgraded my GPU and PSU. I already updated drivers and reinstalled UBS bus drivers. All of my motherboard UBS slots are...
  5. USB devices keep disconnecting and reconnecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB devices keep disconnecting and reconnecting: Good day,My USB devices keep disconnecting and reconnecting when I open applications and sometimes when I alt+tab. This only started happening after I upgraded my GPU and PSU. I already updated drivers and reinstalled UBS bus drivers. All of my motherboard UBS slots are...
  6. USB devices keep disconnecting and reconnecting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. that age old question of audio device keeps disconnecting and reconnecting on the rear and...

that age old question of audio device keeps disconnecting and reconnecting on the rear and...: SPECS : Ryzen 5 3600Asrock B550 Taichi Motherboard Realtek onboard audioRTX 2060both my headset and speakers keeps disconnecting and reconnecting every few seconds whenever im using any programs with voip such as games, discord and anything that requires sound device. i hv...
  8. USB Device Keeps Disconnecting and Reconnecting

USB Device Keeps Disconnecting and Reconnecting: I need some help because i've tried almost every option that i've found to see if it would fix the problem. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the usb mass storage device and it worked for one minute but then went back to wigging out. Then I tried a couple of other options and...
  9. My devices keep disconnecting and reconnecting

My devices keep disconnecting and reconnecting: My headset is keep disconnecting and reconnecting and sometimes not only my headset but also my other devices that are connected to my pc does the same thing my monitor instead of disconnecting it freezes for 3-4 secs but generally only my headset does this....
  10. Reconnect a disconnected device

Reconnect a disconnected device: How do you reconnect a disconnected device on Bluetooth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reconnect-a-disconnected-device/0d29f124-53c3-475e-97eb-9fbdd3cc4b2f

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows audio disconnecting

2. audio keeps disconnecting and reconnecting

3. audio device keeps disconnecting

4. audio vatsim keeps reconnecting