Windows 10: Audio Device missing (Code 45)

Discus and support Audio Device missing (Code 45) in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So 4 months ago my Laptop (I'm using Windows 10 Pro 64bit) works just fine till I restarted my laptop and suddenly my audio was missing, I try check... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ananda_Adi, Oct 7, 2018.

1. Audio Device missing (Code 45)

So 4

months ago my Laptop (I'm using Windows 10 Pro 64bit) works just fine till I restarted my laptop and suddenly my audio was missing, I try check in the device manager and my driver only show up under hidden device, I try to uninstall, update and it not working, then my friend told me to download the manual driver from vendor website (My laptop use connexant audio driver), I got error in the driver setup it's says "Driver Instalation Failed; Could not find the device for this driver". This problem driving me insane, I cant watch movie or play song with my laptop speaker and my audio jack headphone but the audio working fine on Bluetooth speaker and USB jack headphone. But sometimes (1-3 times in a month) when I turn on my laptop the audio suddenly working and it can last about 1-2 hours or sometimes till I restart the laptop.Then Last week I desperately try downgrade to win 7, see if it can solve the problem and it's still not working, then I installed win 10 again and this problem still happening.

Please give me another solution rather than Installing/uninstalling audio driver or running troubleshoot.

My Spec

ASUS X454YA

Windows 10 Pro 64bit Version 1803 (OS Build 17134.1)

AMD A8-7410

4 GB DDR3

:)

Ananda_Adi, Oct 7, 2018

2. some devices in device manager code 45

code 45 in siveral devices:

Mass Storage Device code 45, USB composite Device code 45, Generic USB Hub code 45.

how can ifix it?apreciate a help

HectorEdenburg, Oct 7, 2018
  3. some devices in device manager code 45

Hello Hector,

Code 45 occurs if a device that was previously connected to the PC is no longer connected. Please answer the questions below.

• When did the issue start?
    • Have you tried reconnecting your devices?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Have you installed the latest updates for Windows 10?
    • What is the current version and build number of your Windows PC?
    To check for the latest update for Windows 10, click the
    Start button, go to Settings >
    Update & security > Windows Update then select
    Check for updates. Click the
    Start button, type About your PC then press
    Enter to find out the version and build number of your Windows 10 PC.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Devlin Sco, Oct 7, 2018
  4. Anne Ros Win User

Audio Device missing (Code 45)

Error codes 43 and 45

Hi Eric,

Thank you for the update. If you've done the steps on the link provided on the previous response, we suggest contacting your device for a hardware diagnostics and have your chipsets updated to help resolve error codes 43 and 45.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post your query anytime.

Anne Ros, Oct 7, 2018
Thema:

Audio Device missing (Code 45)

1. Audio Device missing (Code 45) - Similar Threads - Audio Device missing

2. Realtek audio drivers code 45

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek audio drivers code 45: Well I listened to some forums and had uninstalled it without uninstalling the drivers. Now it isnt even showing up under hidden devices. Ive tried a ton of different drivers from realtek and msi themselves, trying to use legacy versions gives me a bsod. My laptop uses...
  3. Realtek audio drivers code 45

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek audio drivers code 45: Well I listened to some forums and had uninstalled it without uninstalling the drivers. Now it isnt even showing up under hidden devices. Ive tried a ton of different drivers from realtek and msi themselves, trying to use legacy versions gives me a bsod. My laptop uses...
  4. Realtek audio drivers code 45

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. HID Keyboard Device Missing (Code 45)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HID Keyboard Device Missing (Code 45): I woke up today and noticed that my keyboard and trackpad were not functioning on my Surface Laptop 3. I went to device manager and saw that both my HID Keyboard Device and HID-compliant mouse were under View-Show Hidden Devices and both had a code 45 and were not connected....
  6. Code 45 Audio Problem

Code 45 Audio Problem: "No audio output devise is installed" Fixed on 7/3/2020 after update was a simple fix and got again after last Windows Update. Realtec Audio High Definition Audio SST came with the Lenovo all in one computer. I have done troubleshoot, uninstall and restart, tried everything I...
  7. (code 45) high definition audio devices not found

(code 45) high definition audio devices not found: I have two high definition audio devices in the device manager that states: Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. (Code 45) To fix this problem, reconnect this hardware device to the computer. How to fix it? A Microsoft agent suggested that I...
  8. Code 45 Devices Nightmare

Code 45 Devices Nightmare: About a month ago. I encountered some problems with my Toshiba Satillite L15W-B1302 running Windows 10 Home x64. I rolled it back to an earlier restore point, which fixed the issue I was having, but created a whole host of new issues including my touchscreen ceasing to work....
  9. device is not connected to the computer. (code 45) nvidia

device is not connected to the computer. (code 45) nvidia: currently this hardware device is not connected to the computer. (code 45) nvidia can anyone please solve this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/nvidia/3e4e6760-c9af-49e1-9018-c68a96c50c55
  10. error code 45

error code 45: since I upgraded to windows 10, my Bluetooth disappeared, I have tried everything to re-install it, I found error code 45 on there under control panel hidden devices (Bluetooth sort of listed) under unknown. is there a proper fix for this, my Laptop originally came with...