Windows 10: Audio device not recognized after windows account corruption.

Discus and support Audio device not recognized after windows account corruption. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I recently had a my windows account corrupt after a failed update install. After recovering all my files and making a new account on my PC I found that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RobertPowell235, Sep 11, 2020.

1. Audio device not recognized after windows account corruption.

I recently had a my windows account corrupt after a failed update install. After recovering all my files and making a new account on my PC I found that my audio devices are not being recognized in both my front and rear 3.5mm audio jacks. I know its not a hardware issue as my motherboard detects devices plugged in, in the bios. No devices come up in the sound menu on the control panel. Realtek is also not findable via the control panel despite having it installed it can be seen as in device manager under "sound, video, and game controllers".

:)

RobertPowell235, Sep 11, 2020
Thema:

Audio device not recognized after windows account corruption.

1. Audio device not recognized after windows account corruption. - Similar Threads - Audio device recognized

2. Bluetooth Headphones not Recognized as Audio Device.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Headphones not Recognized as Audio Device.: I have ATH-ANC700BT headphones that have been able to pair to my Windows 11 bluetooth easily, however after an update to the computer the headphones are no longer visible to the pc as an audio device and do not play audio. It is not the headphones, because they pair to my...
  3. Bluetooth Headphones not Recognized as Audio Device.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Headphones not Recognized as Audio Device.: I have ATH-ANC700BT headphones that have been able to pair to my Windows 11 bluetooth easily, however after an update to the computer the headphones are no longer visible to the pc as an audio device and do not play audio. It is not the headphones, because they pair to my...
  4. USB Audio device not recognized

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Audio device not recognized: I have a usb audio converter device that the company says is self install using native usb 1 audio drivers and they have never had an issue with install. I have tried on my Windows 10 desktop as well as a Windows 10 laptop and the device shows up as unknown but no drivers...
  5. USB Audio device not recognized

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB Audio device not recognized: I have a usb audio converter device that the company says is self install using native usb 1 audio drivers and they have never had an issue with install. I have tried on my Windows 10 desktop as well as a Windows 10 laptop and the device shows up as unknown but no drivers...
  6. USB Audio device not recognized

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. PS4 controller recognized as an audio device

PS4 controller recognized as an audio device: every time I plug in my ps4 controller its it seen as an audio device I've tried using the built in troubleshooter and that doesn't work I've tried disabling it and uninstalling it and that doesn't work I've tried pushing the pin hole on the back to reset it that doesn't work...
  8. Windows only recognizing one audio device

Windows only recognizing one audio device: I've had my Acer laptop for 4 years and had this problem since the beginning, but today another very big problem resurfaced and I feel like the only solution is solving this specific problem.I have the Realtek HD Audio driver and in my sound settings both my playback and...
  9. Audio device not recognized

Audio device not recognized: Hi, so yesterday 3/30/2021 I updated my windows 10 to the latest version and when the update finished and my computer restarted my audio device stopped getting recognized. I have a laptop so every device is internal, I´ve checked de drivers and reinstalled many of them and...
  10. Windows not recognizing motherboard audio device

Windows not recognizing motherboard audio device: My computer has been working fine since a few weeks ago when I got it, but last night I booted it up, and Realtek HD Audio Manager failed to load with the computer. I tried to open it manually, but it never came up. I restarted, same problem. I checked on my playback devices,...