Windows 10: Audio device not workinkno audio after recovery stops Everytime

Discus and support Audio device not workinkno audio after recovery stops Everytime in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have been having a brain fart.. any and every time I reset my computer ..recovery feature the audio device goes out and after system restore you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BrandonOvalle, Apr 14, 2020.

1. Audio device not workinkno audio after recovery stops Everytime

I have been having a brain fart.. any and every time I reset my computer ..recovery feature the audio device goes out and after system restore you cannot get or hear any sound.. this happens every time.. it is such an easy fix and takes a few minutes... I can't remember what to do.. uninstall and reinstall the audio driver isn't the fix

:)

BrandonOvalle, Apr 14, 2020
  2. Jessen P Win User

Problem with audio devices

Hi Marcello,

I appreciate you for trying some steps in order to get the issue resolved.

If you're connecting to an audio device using USB or HDMI, you might need to set that device as the default.

Open Start, enter Sound, select it from the list of results, and then, on the
    Playback tab, select a device, then Set Default.

I would also suggest you to turn off Audio enhancements.

• Go to Start, enter Sound, and select Sound Control Panel
      from the list of results.

• On the Playback tab, right-click (or tap and hold) the
      Default Device and select Properties.

• On the Enhancements tab, select the Disable all enhancements
      check box and try to play your audio device.

• If that doesn't work, select Cancel and, on the Playback
      tab, select another default device (if you have one), select the Disable all enhancements check box, and try to play audio again. Do this for each default device.
    Please revert if you face any issues with Audio.

Thank you.

Jessen P, Apr 14, 2020
  3. Have windows 10, and suddenly my audio stopped

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As the above description is not clear, do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the exactly issue you are facing with audio and how exactly are you trying to access it?
    • What exactly do you mean by: Have windows 10, and suddenly my audio stopped?
    • Have you made any changes to the operating system, prior to this issue?

I suggest you to install all the pending updates and audio drivers and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to update the audio drivers from Device Manager and check.

Steps:

• Right click on the Start
      button from the desktop and select Device Manager.

• Expand Audio inputs and outputs, right click on
      High Definition Audio Device and click on Update driver software.

• Also, try to search for the drivers with the help of model number of your computer from the Manufacturer’s website and install them.

Step 2: I suggest you to install all the pending updates after upgrade to Windows 10.

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue and required information, we will be happy to help you accordingly.

Deepika Gowda, Apr 14, 2020
  4. Audio device not workinkno audio after recovery stops Everytime

Audio device

Hi Rajamannar,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are experiencing. I will definitely assist you.

This issue may occur due to the audio and display driver is out dated. Let’s try simple troubleshooting methods and check if it helps in resolving the issue. Follow the below methods information provided.

Method 1.

I would suggest you to run sound audio troubleshooter, it will automatically detect the problem and fix it. Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows key + R and click on
      Control Panel

• Click on View by: category and click on
      Small icon.

• Now click on troubleshooting and click on
      Hardware and Sound.

• Click on Playing Audio and Click on Next button.
    If the issue still persist try the below steps:

Method 2.

I recommend you to update the audio driver and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device manager
    • Now click on Audio input and output and right click on it and
      update the driver.
    • For the video issues try the below method.
    Method 3.

Also I suggest you to update the display driver and let us know the status.

• Press Windows Key + R and type
      devmgmt.msc in the box and hit Enter.

• Locate and Expand the Display Adapter driver.

• Right Click on the Display Device.

• Click on update.
    Hope this helps. Post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Apr 14, 2020
Thema:

Audio device not workinkno audio after recovery stops Everytime

1. Audio device not workinkno audio after recovery stops Everytime - Similar Threads - Audio device workinkno

2. Audio stopped working and now it says "No audio device is installed"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio stopped working and now it says "No audio device is installed": I use Astro A50 headset and it just stopped working. It works fine on XBOX, I hear the ding when it turns on, but connected to my PC no audio and when I check settings it says no audio device is installed. I tried updating drivers for astro a50, realtek audio and nothing. I...
  3. Audio stopped working and now it says "No audio device is installed"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio stopped working and now it says "No audio device is installed": I use Astro A50 headset and it just stopped working. It works fine on XBOX, I hear the ding when it turns on, but connected to my PC no audio and when I check settings it says no audio device is installed. I tried updating drivers for astro a50, realtek audio and nothing. I...
  4. Audio just stopped working *No Audio Output Device Installed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio just stopped working *No Audio Output Device Installed: Getting desperate :- I've tried everything uninstalling drivers, updating drivers, hard reset, updated BIOS, downgraded from Windows 11 to 10. Nothing has worked. This issue happened to 5 days ago. I have a HP Envy 360 yes I've gone to their website and downloaded drivers...
  5. Audio just stopped working *No Audio Output Device Installed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio just stopped working *No Audio Output Device Installed: Getting desperate :- I've tried everything uninstalling drivers, updating drivers, hard reset, updated BIOS, downgraded from Windows 11 to 10. Nothing has worked. This issue happened to 5 days ago. I have a HP Envy 360 yes I've gone to their website and downloaded drivers...
  6. Audio just stopped working *No Audio Output Device Installed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Everytime Windows Updates installs anything, my audio and video devices stop working with...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Everytime Windows Updates installs anything, my audio and video devices stop working with...: This has happened at least three times now. after a major Windows Update goes through, playing back video or audio will fail with the error 0x800706beThe previous two times I was able to fix it by deleting all of my audio drivers and manually reinstalling them....but this...
  8. How to stop audio devices changing

How to stop audio devices changing: Is there a way to disable the behaviour of Windows altering what your "default" device is whenever you plug in a new one? If not then what is the actual functionality of the default besides being the currently selected device? Every time I plug in a controller or a webcam...
  9. Audio Device Randomly Stops Working

Audio Device Randomly Stops Working: Hello, I use a TV as a monitor, and as of the April update, the audio driver seems to be exceptionally unstable. I have isolated the issue to Windows, by using different devices with the HDMI port on the TV, different cables, and different ports from my PC to the TV....
  10. AUdio stopped working - no audio output device is installed

AUdio stopped working - no audio output device is installed: How do I fix this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-stopped-working-no-audio-output-device-is/75f55d42-67d6-44f5-9f5e-df2841327b80