Windows 10: Audio Device on High Definiton Audio Bus funkt net?

Discus and support Audio Device on High Definiton Audio Bus funkt net? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello i did a windows update yesterday and since then i have no sound over jack my hdmi sound still works but i can't connect a headset and mic anymore... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by mitsakos2003, Jun 22, 2020.

1. Audio Device on High Definiton Audio Bus funkt net?

Hello i did a windows update yesterday and since then i have no sound over jack my hdmi sound still works but i can't connect a headset and mic anymore then i tried to update the driver automatically under device manager then check but that (see picture) how do i solve that?

Audio Device on High Definiton Audio Bus funkt net? 0_big.png

:)

mitsakos2003, Jun 22, 2020

2. high definiton audio device is not working in windows 10

my laptop model is asus A455L. before this i use conexant for the audio driver. i have unistalled and restarted. then, i have update for the high definiton audio device and disable all the enhacement but still not working. i have doing this for many times
    but it is still the same. please solve my problem Audio Device on High Definiton Audio Bus funkt net? :(

nuruladibah, Jun 22, 2020
  3. Audio Device on High Def Audio Bus

Hello,

I have a HP Envy dv6 with beats audio. I did a Windows 10 upgrade and the AMD High Definition Audio Device, which im guessing it the beats audio and the only sounds were through the default speakers. The icon for the beats would show up in the tool bar but
    would say that the device was "unplugged". Well I had to do a recovery and after it was restored to the windows 10 I have no sound. In the device manager it says that the high audio device needs to update drivers. When you try and update and the driver is
    installing...... It gives a message that

IDT High Definition Audio CODEC

A device attached to the system is not functioning

Under the Sound, Video, and Game controllers - AMD High Definition Audio Device and under sound settings it say "not plugged in"

Now, the default speakers say that the driver that is installed MS says is the best one for it. BUT when you click on the driver tab it has no drivers installed.

How do I fix this?

RebeccaPrieur, Jun 22, 2020
  4. borghenry Win User

Audio Device on High Definiton Audio Bus funkt net?

Windows 10 - No Audio Device is Installed

Thanks for this. It is still not solving my problem though. I couldn't find "Audio Device on High Definition Audio Bus" in my device manager. Any suggestions?

borghenry, Jun 22, 2020
Thema:

Audio Device on High Definiton Audio Bus funkt net?

1. Audio Device on High Definiton Audio Bus funkt net? - Similar Threads - Audio Device High

2. High definition audio device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    High definition audio device: I have been trying to update my HIGH DEFINITION AUDIO DEVICE DRIVER. However the following message pops up - windows found drives for your device but encountered an error while attempting to install them. This device cannot startcode 10.How do I go about this....
  3. High definition audio device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    High definition audio device: I have been trying to update my HIGH DEFINITION AUDIO DEVICE DRIVER. However the following message pops up - windows found drives for your device but encountered an error while attempting to install them. This device cannot startcode 10.How do I go about this....
  4. Unknown Device on High Definition Audio Bus windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unknown Device on High Definition Audio Bus windows 10: en los controladores no me aparecen los drivers de audio,sino que me aparecen como Unknown Device on High Definition Audio Bus,intente reinstalando los drivers,actualizando los drivers,formateando pc,y nada funcionoaclaro que solo me pasa a la hora de entrar en windows,porque...
  5. Unknown Device on High Definition Audio Bus windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unknown Device on High Definition Audio Bus windows 10: en los controladores no me aparecen los drivers de audio,sino que me aparecen como Unknown Device on High Definition Audio Bus,intente reinstalando los drivers,actualizando los drivers,formateando pc,y nada funcionoaclaro que solo me pasa a la hora de entrar en windows,porque...
  6. Unknown Device on High Definition Audio Bus windows 10

7. high definition audio device

high definition audio device: Hello, I have tried for days. Everytime I get a windows update my sound is shut off. I have tried a dozen times to download "high defintion audio device" but it will not show up in device manager under sound to install it. Any advice?...
  8. High Definition Audio Bus Error Code 19

High Definition Audio Bus Error Code 19: Hello. My speaker doesn't give sound and then it give a sound in every 1 minute. It happens everyday. Please help. Günlük Adı: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP/Configuration Kaynak: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP Tarih: 10.12.2019 17:51:35 Olay Kimliği: 411...
  9. Audio Device on High Def Audio Bus

Audio Device on High Def Audio Bus: Hello, I have a HP Envy dv6 with beats audio. I did a Windows 10 upgrade and the AMD High Definition Audio Device, which im guessing it the beats audio and the only sounds were through the default speakers. The icon for the beats would show up in the tool bar but would say...
  10. Windows 10 1809 Error High Definiton Audio Bus Message everytime I restart......

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 1809 Error High Definiton Audio Bus Message everytime I restart......: I keep getting the message Everytime I do one restart.... then I do a second and it goes away...... I want my Operating System to where I see no repetitive prompts...and errors...it is getting rather annoying....seriously is there a fix coming? [IMG]...