Windows 10: Audio device uninstalled itself/doesn't seem to be connected to my laptop??

Discus and support Audio device uninstalled itself/doesn't seem to be connected to my laptop?? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have an hp 3168ngw. After a restart, the audio has ceased to function. The audio troubleshooter can't seem to find anything to troubleshoot, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by bwhalen000, Oct 12, 2018.

1. Audio device uninstalled itself/doesn't seem to be connected to my laptop??

I have an hp 3168ngw. After a restart, the audio has ceased to function. The audio troubleshooter can't seem to find anything to troubleshoot, and after checking through Hardware and Sound>Manage Audio Devices the Playback and Recording tabs say "no audio devices are installed".

How can I restore functionality to my laptop's speakers?

:)

bwhalen000, Oct 12, 2018

2. Audio doesn´t work aftter connecting headphones

Original Title: No audio

Sometimes when i want to use the headphones, i connect them to my computer and then the audio doesn´t work, so i need to restart my computer and the audio returns, so my question is, why this happen? i don´t want to restart my pc everytime that i need the
    headphones.

I hope that someone can answer me Audio device uninstalled itself/doesn't seem to be connected to my laptop?? :)

GiancarlosGarza, Oct 12, 2018
  3. Audio doesn´t work aftter connecting headphones

Hi Giancarlos,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

You may face this issue if proper audio drivers are not installed on the computer or if it is corrupted. I suggest you to try the below methods and check if it helps in resolving the issue.

Method 1:

I Suggest you to run the Audio Troubleshooter
    and check if it helps.

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click Playing audio.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    Method 2:

Uninstall sound adapter driver from the Device Manager, restart the computer and check if that helps you.

• Press Windows and X keys together.

• Click on Device Manager.

• Sound, video and game controller, expand it, right click on the
      sound device and select Uninstall.

• Restart the computer after the successful
      uninstallation of sound Device.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

ThofikhAhamad, Oct 12, 2018
  4. Bagoguts Win User

Audio device uninstalled itself/doesn't seem to be connected to my laptop??

Lumia 620 doesn`t connect to computer via usb cable

Hi yall and thanks for the replies!

Unfortunately, the were of no help.

The phone isn`t listed in device manager, the list of devices doesn`t change if I have my phone connected to my computer(s). There are no mystery devices, no yellow triangle -markings or anything even remotely pointing to the direction the phone being connected.

It could be that my phone has a broken usb port, but it makes me wonder that it still charges the battery when connected to a computer.

This is not a big problem for me, that I must admit, but still, it kinda bugs me that the phone doesn`t work the way it`s supposed to work,

Anyways, if somebody comes up with something that might help, I am most grateful.

Have a great weekend yall!

-

edit: Also, I have my laptop almost always connected to charger. Tried without charger just for the heck of it, didn`t help.

Bagoguts, Oct 12, 2018
Thema:

Audio device uninstalled itself/doesn't seem to be connected to my laptop??

1. Audio device uninstalled itself/doesn't seem to be connected to my laptop?? - Similar Threads - Audio device uninstalled

2. My laptop doesn't detect any audio devices, except for the ones connected to my monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop doesn't detect any audio devices, except for the ones connected to my monitor: Recently, my laptop dell stopped detecting all audio devices, except ones connected to my monitor, which is connected by a HDMI cable. It can't detect the built-in speakers, or anything I tried to connect directly to the laptop. When I boot into linux, everything works fine,...
  3. My laptop doesn't detect any audio devices, except for the ones connected to my monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop doesn't detect any audio devices, except for the ones connected to my monitor: Recently, my laptop dell stopped detecting all audio devices, except ones connected to my monitor, which is connected by a HDMI cable. It can't detect the built-in speakers, or anything I tried to connect directly to the laptop. When I boot into linux, everything works fine,...
  4. bluetooth device seems to be duplicating itself

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluetooth device seems to be duplicating itself: in the other devices section of the bluetooth and other devices part in the settings, some weird thing has been happening where one of the devices in the other devices section keeps duplicating itself and i dont know whythis is a small part of it, it just doesnt stop...
  5. bluetooth device seems to be duplicating itself

bluetooth device seems to be duplicating itself: in the other devices section of the bluetooth and other devices part in the settings, some weird thing has been happening where one of the devices in the other devices section keeps duplicating itself and i dont know whythis is a small part of it, it just doesnt stop...
  6. bluetooth device seems to be duplicating itself

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Audio Jack Doesn't See Device That Is Connected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio Jack Doesn't See Device That Is Connected: So everything was working normally until yesterday when I switched my pc case into a new one and then switched back made sure all cables are properly connected and all everything is working fine except the audio jacks whenever I try to plug in my headphones they are not...
  8. Audio Jack Doesn't See Device That Is Connected

Audio Jack Doesn't See Device That Is Connected: So everything was working normally until yesterday when I switched my pc case into a new one and then switched back made sure all cables are properly connected and all everything is working fine except the audio jacks whenever I try to plug in my headphones they are not...
  9. Audio Jack Doesn't See Device That Is Connected

10. My Realtek Audio driver has uninstalled itself.

My Realtek Audio driver has uninstalled itself.: I have an acer spin 3 and recently every time I open my computer, the audio doesn't work. When I check device manager, the Realtek audio is completely gone but when I try to reinstall it with "add legacy hardware" my computer crashes. I have one form of solving it by...