Windows 10: Audio Devices completely undetected

Discus and support Audio Devices completely undetected in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I recently got a new graphics card and installed new drivers for it. Upon doing so suddenly all devices that used an audio jack have gone completely... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/aideniceB, Sep 11, 2020.

1. Audio Devices completely undetected

I recently got a new graphics card and installed new drivers for it. Upon doing so suddenly all devices that used an audio jack have gone completely undetected by my pc. Additionally, my monitor’s speakers are also going undetected. The only audio device I can get to work is my blue snowball microphone, which my pc has also been trying to use as a speaker. I’ve tried everything I could think of to fix this but haven’t been successful. I’ve checked everything in the device manager, made sure the devices didn’t somehow just get disabled, tried updating drivers, tried installing new drivers from Realtek’s website, disabled other drivers, and nothing’s worked. Also when I say completely undetected, I mean it. None of my audio devices show up in the device manager or after a basic troubleshoot test, so everything I’ve seen online hasn’t been much help since they usually just go under the assumption your device will show up under one of those. If anyone’s experienced this and was actually able to fix it please let me know. I imagine buying a USB audio splitter might be able to fix this, but if I don’t need to spend any money I’d rather not. Thanks in advance

submitted by /u/aideniceB
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/aideniceB, Sep 11, 2020

2. No audio plays at all, playlists get skipped through completely.

Hi there Ethan, I will be your Independent Advisor for today, I hope we can both resolve your problem.

What I would suggest is to completely remove all the Audio drivers listed in the device manager.

Make sure to tick the box to delete the driver when uninstalling it.

Here is how to do it.

Here the steps to completely remove a Device off your computer.

Step 1. Use shortcut keys Win + X on Windows 10.

Step 2. Select Device Manager.

Step 3. Expand the entry Sound and Audio devices. Right-click the device and select Uninstall device.

Step 4. You need to check the option Delete the driver software for this device, and then click the Uninstall button.

Step 5. Reboot the computer.

Please do this on all the drivers listed under Audio and then reboot.

FerdinandNanalig, Sep 11, 2020
  3. Audio Problems

Hi there SimonWildZX, I will be your Independent Advisor for today, I hope we can both resolve your problem.

May I suggest to completely uninstall all Audio drivers listed in the Device manager including the headset. Please make sure to completely remove.

Here is how to do it.

Step 3. Expand the entry Sound and Audio devices. Right-click the problematic device and select Uninstall device.

Step 4. You may need to check the option Delete the driver software for this device, and then click the Uninstall button.

Repeat the steps in all the Audio devices listed.

Then reboot. then test the headset again.

4. Audio Devices completely undetected

Audio Not Working after numerous fixes...

Hi there J, I will be your Independent Advisor for today, I hope we can both resolve your problem.

What I can suggest is DELETE completely all the Audio drivers listed in the device manager.

There should be a small box that you can tick to delete completely the Audio driver.

And make sure you remove all audio devices listed.

Here is how to do it

Step 3. Expand the entry. Right-click the problematic device and select Uninstall device.

Step 4. You may need to check the option Delete the driver software for this device, and then click the Uninstall button.

Thema:

Audio Devices completely undetected

1. Audio Devices completely undetected - Similar Threads - Audio Devices completely

2. Undetectable Virus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Undetectable Virus: I am very sure I have a virus as my pc is pretty powerful and things aren't loading as fast as they should be recently, it started with my browser being slower than normal, then lag on games that I don't normally get, then it moved to my task bar taking around 1.5 mins to...
  3. Undetectable Virus

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Undetectable Virus: I am very sure I have a virus as my pc is pretty powerful and things aren't loading as fast as they should be recently, it started with my browser being slower than normal, then lag on games that I don't normally get, then it moved to my task bar taking around 1.5 mins to...
  4. Bluetooth undetected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth undetected: My friend's Windows 10 HP laptop isn't detecting the bluetooth device. I believe this is the issueFor background of this issue, he recently bought a wireless bluetooth headphones. He had never used bluetooth for connecting audio devices before as of I know. I don't know if he...
  5. Bluetooth undetected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth undetected: My friend's Windows 10 HP laptop isn't detecting the bluetooth device. I believe this is the issueFor background of this issue, he recently bought a wireless bluetooth headphones. He had never used bluetooth for connecting audio devices before as of I know. I don't know if he...
  6. Headphones completely undetectable after bluescreen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Headphones completely undetectable after bluescreen: I loaded Fortnite for the first time in 2 years and I see these messages:I update the driver to the latest version and begin playing. After about 10 minutes my game crashes and the next time I try to run the application again my computer bluescreens with the error code DPC...
  7. Undetected Network Streaming Media Device

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Undetected Network Streaming Media Device: I just upgraded from Windows 7 Home to Windows 10 Home. Now my computer doesn't detect my streaming media device which was working fine under Windows 7. It's the HDHomeRun Duo TV Tuner. When I enter its URL in my browser, the browser displays its information so I know that...
  8. Device Association Service affected by Undetectable Malware

Device Association Service affected by Undetectable Malware: Multiple computers on my home network have been infected by an Android Chinese TV Streaming device owned by someone who refuses to get rid of it. It is causing my Device Association Service to take up 25% CPU on one of my computers until I forcefully terminate it every time...
  9. Undetected/Missing drivers for USB PnP Audio Device.

Undetected/Missing drivers for USB PnP Audio Device.: When plugging in a new headset it comes up as USB PnP Audio Device under "other devices" and it is not detected as an audio device. This headset does however work on other systems. [ATTACH] I have been unable to locate proper drivers on both my mobo maker's site, and...
  10. USB devices undetected.

USB devices undetected.: Ok im sure you guys have read this a hundred times, usb devices not being detected, well here is my dilemma. All my usb storage devices which some are old and some new work perfectly fine, my old camera from 2009 with usb connector works perfectly fine, my old 2009 mobile...