Windows 10: Audio Devices Problem

Discus and support Audio Devices Problem in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So I recently built my first ever gaming pc and thankfully it mostly works. Here is my issue when I try to plug devices into the audio jacks on both... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Dylan Duncan, Jul 15, 2021.

1. Audio Devices Problem

So I recently built my first ever gaming pc and thankfully it mostly works. Here is my issue when I try to plug devices into the audio jacks on both the front and back panel, the device is displayed to be connected. I can even select the device to be the one that audio will play out of but no sound comes out, I have looked at lots of youtube videos and websites explaining how to fix audio issues and none of them have helped. The audio devices show up in the device manager and in sound preferences. I am using Realtek HD Audio Drivers as that is what is required for my Aorus b450 mobo. Sound doe

:)

Dylan Duncan, Jul 15, 2021

2. Audio Problems

Hi there SimonWildZX, I will be your Independent Advisor for today, I hope we can both resolve your problem.

May I suggest to completely uninstall all Audio drivers listed in the Device manager including the headset. Please make sure to completely remove.

Here is how to do it.

Here the steps to completely remove a Device off your computer.

Step 1. Use shortcut keys Win + X on Windows 10.

Step 2. Select Device Manager.

Step 3. Expand the entry Sound and Audio devices. Right-click the problematic device and select Uninstall device.

Step 4. You may need to check the option Delete the driver software for this device, and then click the Uninstall button.

Step 5. Reboot the computer.

Repeat the steps in all the Audio devices listed.

Then reboot. then test the headset again.

FerdinandNanalig, Jul 15, 2021
  3. Jessen P Win User
    Problem with audio devices

Hi Marcello,

I appreciate you for trying some steps in order to get the issue resolved.

If you're connecting to an audio device using USB or HDMI, you might need to set that device as the default.

Open Start, enter Sound, select it from the list of results, and then, on the
    Playback tab, select a device, then Set Default.

I would also suggest you to turn off Audio enhancements.

• Go to Start, enter Sound, and select Sound Control Panel
      from the list of results.

• On the Playback tab, right-click (or tap and hold) the
      Default Device and select Properties.

• On the Enhancements tab, select the Disable all enhancements
      check box and try to play your audio device.

• If that doesn't work, select Cancel and, on the Playback
      tab, select another default device (if you have one), select the Disable all enhancements check box, and try to play audio again. Do this for each default device.
    Please revert if you face any issues with Audio.

Thank you.

Jessen P, Jul 15, 2021
  4. fireberd Win User

Audio Devices Problem

No audio device is installed (How to fix?)

Since you uninstalled the Intel Display audio and you no longer have audio, that suggests you are using HDMI (??) If this is the case then the Realtek is not being used and not causing your problem.

First step as mentioned is to reinstall the Intel Display Audio.

fireberd, Jul 15, 2021
Thema:

Audio Devices Problem

1. Audio Devices Problem - Similar Threads - Audio Devices Problem

2. Audio Device problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio Device problem: I have a Lenovo IdeaPad 330. It's a few years old, and sometimes the sound goes out. It's completely muted except when you change the sound using the taskbar and it makes the ring noise. Whenever i use windows get help it fixes the problem and always says "Your audio device...
  3. Audio Device problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio Device problem: I have a Lenovo IdeaPad 330. It's a few years old, and sometimes the sound goes out. It's completely muted except when you change the sound using the taskbar and it makes the ring noise. Whenever i use windows get help it fixes the problem and always says "Your audio device...
  4. Audio Device problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Problem with audio device

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problem with audio device: Sorry if this had been asked before but i’m trying to update my Realtek audio driver to Realtek high definition audio driver every time i update the computer restarts it’s all good and working but after a few minutes windows rolls it back to just Realtek , how can i prevent...
  6. Audio device problems

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio device problems: For some reason windows isn’t receiving any audio from microphones after the latest update. I tested my mic with my laptop and it worked. Then I tested another mic on the pc and once again the same issue arose. Output audio is fine and it recognises the devices fine. Anyone...
  7. Audio device problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio device problem: So, lately my integrated speakers doesn't really seem to work in windows. They worked perfectly before the last win update, but now when I have a look at the speakers' properties, they say, the speakers can be found on the right jack. But they are itnegrated speakers, and...
  8. Audio device problem

Audio device problem: I have installed windows 10 Original on my new Dell Laptop, all devices and fixtures are working properly except Audio device, it shows speaker Icon with a red cross on the taskbar, please help...
  9. problem in audio device

problem in audio device: the problem is no audio output device is installed The sound was broken without any reason (I tried to update windows did not change anything) I tried in all ways to reinstall the audio definition however Second problem install realtek hd audio driver failure code 0001...
  10. Audio device problem

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Audio device problem: I'm hoping someone has come across a resolution for this. So I have a Soundblaster Z audio card. Now I don't use all the outputs so I put it on stereo front speakers, instead of 5.1 However every time I turn on my pc I have to change that setting back from 5.1 which...