Windows 10: audio devices - recording - no advanced tab in properties - unable to set or select bitrate

Discus and support audio devices - recording - no advanced tab in properties - unable to set or select bitrate in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I use avid (m-audio) fast track c400 with latest drivers from manufacturers web site. The problem I face is it is impossible to set the bitrate and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by am.konovalov, Aug 11, 2019.

1. audio devices - recording - no advanced tab in properties - unable to set or select bitrate

I use avid (m-audio) fast track c400 with latest drivers from manufacturers web site.

The problem I face is it is impossible to set the bitrate and sample rate as there is no Advanced tab in options for this device.

Is there any way to switch the bitrate or sample rate via registry or via command prompt?

:)

am.konovalov, Aug 11, 2019
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Aug 11, 2019
  3. Jessen P Win User
    Problem with audio devices

Hi Marcello,

I appreciate you for trying some steps in order to get the issue resolved.

If you're connecting to an audio device using USB or HDMI, you might need to set that device as the default.

Open Start, enter Sound, select it from the list of results, and then, on the
    Playback tab, select a device, then Set Default.

I would also suggest you to turn off Audio enhancements.

• Go to Start, enter Sound, and select Sound Control Panel
      from the list of results.

• On the Playback tab, right-click (or tap and hold) the
      Default Device and select Properties.

• On the Enhancements tab, select the Disable all enhancements
      check box and try to play your audio device.

• If that doesn't work, select Cancel and, on the Playback
      tab, select another default device (if you have one), select the Disable all enhancements check box, and try to play audio again. Do this for each default device.
    Please revert if you face any issues with Audio.

Thank you.

Jessen P, Aug 11, 2019
  4. xBruce88x Win User

audio devices - recording - no advanced tab in properties - unable to set or select bitrate

WinTV-1800 Pass through Audio?

let me look up that model of the card and see what i can find out.

edit: their site really sux... no real information about the hardware. If I found the right one, your's has two RCA connectors near the bottom of the card. I'm guessing this is the Line-In feature for this card.

this is the best I can think of... (assuming windows 7 properly detects the hardware's line in)

Step One: Plug in the audio from the PS3 to the RCA on the tuner
    Step Two: Right click the speaker icon near the clock on the start menu and select "Recording Devices"
    Step Three: Look for anything listed that relates to your TV tuner's Line-In, make sure it is enabled. When it says its "Ready" right click on it and select "Properties"
    Step Four: Click the "Listen" tab
    Step Five: place a check in "Listen to this device" and in the dropdown menu under that select your speakers for the playback.
    Step six: Play a game and test the audio... If its working Enjoy!
    Optional step... go back to step three, when the properties box comes up click the "Levels" tab. Here you can adjust the input volume of the device

Hope this helps, and that it lets you do so

edit: should you decide to get an adapter for the rca, these steps are pretty much the same for the line in on your sound card.

xBruce88x, Aug 11, 2019
Thema:

audio devices - recording - no advanced tab in properties - unable to set or select bitrate

1. audio devices - recording - no advanced tab in properties - unable to set or select bitrate - Similar Threads - audio devices recording

2. Unable to select option in the advanced startup settings F1-F9

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to select option in the advanced startup settings F1-F9: Hi, I have exact same problem of this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-use-7-f7-or-any-other-keys-to-choose/d2e15c04-8bf9-4a6f-8f3d-c61f46bba2ecI tried these1- changing usb port front back in all areas2- used two keyboards. Note: keyboards...
  3. Advanced Audio Settings not allowing me to select a device for certain programs

in Windows 10 Customization
    Advanced Audio Settings not allowing me to select a device for certain programs: Advanced Audio Settings does not show up with any output sound devices for my counterstrike global offensive. Would appreciate any help.[ATTACH]...
  4. Unable to change Mic Bitrate and audio quality

Unable to change Mic Bitrate and audio quality: Recently I purchased a new computer and got windows 10 installed and wanted to change my mic from 24hz 192000 Hz the option to change it is just grayed out and doesn't let me click to change the option. I have had this mic on other computers and it isn't a problem. Any idea...
  5. unable to use recording devices settings

unable to use recording devices settings: So , I am unable to open the recording devices button when i right click my sound thing at the bottom right of my screen. When I click on recording devices, it opens and freezes and i am unable to use it and it just gives me a spinning circle and is unresponsive....
  6. Network Adapter Properties Advanced Tab

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network Adapter Properties Advanced Tab: Alright so I have this problem with my 5Ghz internet. I was using it just fine till I suddenly felt my wifi went super slow. So normally I would restart the router and carry on. However, this time I could not find the 5Ghz internet anymore. Instead, only the 2.4ghz is around....
  7. Bitrate greyed out in sound properties

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bitrate greyed out in sound properties: Acer Aspire 3 A315-51 Windows 10 1803 build 17134.858 Realtek HD Audio (SST) driver version 6.0.1.8122 Audio Codec ALC255 The option of 44.1kHz bitrate (default format) in Stereo Mix is greyed out in the properties of the above system. It is available for the Microphone...
  8. Advanced Tab in Network Adapter Properties is Blank

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Advanced Tab in Network Adapter Properties is Blank: Hi there. I am currently experiencing an issue with my network speed since resetting my PC. I looked into it and discovered that it was a relatively easy fix, by accessing the advanced setting on my network adapter. However, when i open the advanced tab it is blank, and on...
  9. Realtek not showing recording device under advanced settings

Realtek not showing recording device under advanced settings: I've had this problem with my razer kraken headset with sound being played back through the mic. My friend has an identical pare that he had the same problem with. To fix it he simply went into Realtek HD Audo Manager and when to device advance settings and checked "Seperate...
  10. Enhancements Tab on wrong audio device properties

Enhancements Tab on wrong audio device properties: HP Envy Recline 27 Windows 10 Version 1511 (OS Build 10586.14) While trying the solve the windows 10 no audio after sleep problem, I noticed that since the 1511 Upgrade and the windows 10 RollUp the following week, the Playback Enhancements tab had moved from the IDT High...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fast track c400 change bitrate