Windows 10: audio disappeared

Discus and support audio disappeared in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; the audio disappeared on windows 10. It is not the settings. Do i need to download a new driver? if so does anyone have the link very frustrating as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Lorikay1, Dec 21, 2020.

1. Lorikay1 Win User

audio disappeared

the audio disappeared on windows 10. It is not the settings. Do i need to download a new driver?

if so does anyone have the link

very frustrating as i can hear but cannot be heard when using video

thank you

:)

Lorikay1, Dec 21, 2020

2. Audio Enhancements Keep Disappearing

@HeM

I did what was suggested, but my model list looks different from the one shown in the tutorial provided.

audio disappeared [​IMG]

I chose the Realtek High Definition Audio, since that's the one I (think) I've selecting through my method mentioned in my original post. Can't tell yet if that's permanently fixed the issue, so I'll get back to this thread if anything's changed or not after a couple of days.

FreckledLili, Dec 21, 2020
  3. Ryan Fra Win User
    Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Dec 21, 2020
  4. Jo46 Win User

audio disappeared

Audio disappeared

The audio disappeared after last week's windows 10 update. How can I get it back? Tried several suggestions but none worked.

Thema:

audio disappeared

1. audio disappeared - Similar Threads - audio disappeared

2. My audio output device disappeared and my laptop now has no sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My audio output device disappeared and my laptop now has no sound: My laptop’s audio output has suddenly disappeared and now everytime a video or something with sound is playing it plays with no sound. Everything is always mute. My laptop is literally a mute laptop. Help please I use : Jumper Laptop Microsoft 365, 13.3 inch FHD Screen4GB...
  3. My audio output device disappeared and my laptop now has no sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My audio output device disappeared and my laptop now has no sound: My laptop’s audio output has suddenly disappeared and now everytime a video or something with sound is playing it plays with no sound. Everything is always mute. My laptop is literally a mute laptop. Help please I use : Jumper Laptop Microsoft 365, 13.3 inch FHD Screen4GB...
  4. My audio output device disappeared and my laptop now has no sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. All Windows 11 Audio Outputs Disappearing when my Logitech C920 webcam is plugged in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All Windows 11 Audio Outputs Disappearing when my Logitech C920 webcam is plugged in: I just purchased a new laptop a couple of weeks ago and I've been encountering this problem with the audio. I use a Logitech C920 webcam, and I have it plugged into a USB Switch and it's functioned fine with previous laptops where I've had this setup. With Windows 11,...
  6. All Windows 11 Audio Outputs Disappearing when my Logitech C920 webcam is plugged in

All Windows 11 Audio Outputs Disappearing when my Logitech C920 webcam is plugged in: I just purchased a new laptop a couple of weeks ago and I've been encountering this problem with the audio. I use a Logitech C920 webcam, and I have it plugged into a USB Switch and it's functioned fine with previous laptops where I've had this setup. With Windows 11,...
  7. Audio driver issue on windows 11 devices appearing and disappearing repeatedly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio driver issue on windows 11 devices appearing and disappearing repeatedly: Hey.I own a Windows 11 Pro license, and for some reason, about 2 months after the windows 11 update I got an audio driver issue.Every device that I plug in my PC just starts appearing and disappearing, regardless of what type is it headphones, audio interface, etc.. or what...
  8. Audio driver issue on windows 11 devices appearing and disappearing repeatedly

Audio driver issue on windows 11 devices appearing and disappearing repeatedly: Hey.I own a Windows 11 Pro license, and for some reason, about 2 months after the windows 11 update I got an audio driver issue.Every device that I plug in my PC just starts appearing and disappearing, regardless of what type is it headphones, audio interface, etc.. or what...
  9. Bluetooth headphone disappeared in the audio devices setting in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth headphone disappeared in the audio devices setting in Windows 11: Hello,I saw this post https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-headphone-disappeared-in-the-audio/00a8ce51-2dd2-468a-a5c9-fd955c412428The same thing appened to me on my Jabra elite 85h. But this one works from 4 - 5 month. last week, the bluetooth works...
  10. Bluetooth headphone disappeared in the audio devices setting in Windows 11

Bluetooth headphone disappeared in the audio devices setting in Windows 11: Hello,I saw this post https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-headphone-disappeared-in-the-audio/00a8ce51-2dd2-468a-a5c9-fd955c412428The same thing appened to me on my Jabra elite 85h. But this one works from 4 - 5 month. last week, the bluetooth works...