Windows 10: Audio Disappeared.

Discus and support Audio Disappeared. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello all, for some reason. I get zero audio through my device plugged into my headphone jack. However, when I switch audio to my laptop speakers. They... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ysiaD01, Feb 28, 2021.

1. Audio Disappeared.

Hello all, for some reason. I get zero audio through my device plugged into my headphone jack. However, when I switch audio to my laptop speakers. They play perfectly fine.

submitted by /u/ysiaD01
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ysiaD01, Feb 28, 2021

2. Audio Enhancements Keep Disappearing

@hem

I did what was suggested, but my model list looks different from the one shown in the tutorial provided.

Audio Disappeared. [​IMG]

I chose the Realtek High Definition Audio, since that's the one I (think) I've selecting through my method mentioned in my original post. Can't tell yet if that's permanently fixed the issue, so I'll get back to this thread if anything's changed or not after a couple of days.

FreckledLili, Feb 28, 2021
  3. Ryan Fra Win User
    Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Feb 28, 2021
  4. Jo46 Win User

Audio Disappeared.

Audio disappeared

The audio disappeared after last week's windows 10 update. How can I get it back? Tried several suggestions but none worked.

Thema:

Audio Disappeared.

1. Audio Disappeared. - Similar Threads - Audio Disappeared

2. My Sound Device Speakers Realtek High Definition Audio Disappeared

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Sound Device Speakers Realtek High Definition Audio Disappeared: Two days ago, I woke up and put my headset on, only to realize that there was no sound. I looked through my sound devices and realized that one was missing, that was the 'SpeakersRealtek High Definition Audio' device. Now whenever I plug in my headset, is no longer asks me...
  3. My audio device disappeared

My audio device disappeared: I woke up this morning and I realized I had no sound, I checked my audio device, but the one I usually used vanished which was called 'Speakers Realtek High Definition Audio'. Please help me I been stuck with this for a while now....
  4. Realtek audio drivers disappeared and will not re-install

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Realtek audio drivers disappeared and will not re-install: Basically, this has happened before, and before it went away by just restarting or updating but it doesn't work this time. So I had some updates or something last night. Apparently they "failed", could this have something to do with it? Screenshot of the update history...
  5. Realtek Audio Drivers Completely Disappeared

Realtek Audio Drivers Completely Disappeared: Last Night I had a sort of BSOD but there was no actual Blue Screen, just the noise and the screen died, following that my PC restarted and when it opened there was no audio. Realtek audio does not show in Device manager and when I try and redownload the drivers and/or the...
  6. Can't get the Windows 10 audio bar to disappear - Help please?

Can't get the Windows 10 audio bar to disappear - Help please?: When the sound bar appears, it stays there until closing the source of the sound. Happens when watching YouTube, or playing music on Spotify, the source doesn't seem to matter. submitted by /u/DaveyBold [link] [comments]...
  7. Audio disappears over my Bluetooth headset while using screen recording apps.

Audio disappears over my Bluetooth headset while using screen recording apps.: So, I’ve been using screen recording apps/extensions over my browsers, but a soon as I start recording the tab, the audio goes off completely from my Bluetooth headset. Somebody recommended me to use OBS STUDIO but the problem still persists. I’ve updated all driver too, but...
  8. My audio icon disappeared, how do I get it back?

My audio icon disappeared, how do I get it back?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/volicloppo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l17al4/my_audio_icon_disappeared_how_do_i_get_it_back/
  9. audio disappeared

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    audio disappeared: the audio disappeared on windows 10. It is not the settings. Do i need to download a new driver? if so does anyone have the link very frustrating as i can hear but cannot be heard when using video thank you...
  10. the audio on my new laptop disappears after sleepclosing lid. It is restored by a reboot...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    the audio on my new laptop disappears after sleepclosing lid. It is restored by a reboot...: disappearing audio. My laptop is newish . i am frustrated by an audio problem which has been present since buying the laptop. PROBLEM. the audio disappears after sleeping and is only restored if i reboot. Closing the lid then makes the audio disappear. I have tried all...