Windows 10: Audio Disconnects But Doesn't Reconnect?

Discus and support Audio Disconnects But Doesn't Reconnect? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; To start, my headset has a problem where if the cord is even slightly tugged on, its audio goes out. When tested on a laptop the audio goes out for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by liv :3, Oct 12, 2022.

1. liv :3 Win User

Audio Disconnects But Doesn't Reconnect?

To start, my headset has a problem where if the cord is even slightly tugged on, its audio goes out. When tested on a laptop the audio goes out for about a second but then comes back on. On my PC, however, the audio goes out and does not come back on. I can disable and re-enable the device to make it work again, but this can be very inconvenient when I'm in an application and need to alt-tab.is there a way to make my PC bring bring audio back on without disabling/re-enabling the way the laptop did? any help would be appreciated :-

:)

liv :3, Oct 12, 2022
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Audio Disconnects But Doesn't Reconnect? [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Oct 12, 2022
  3. Audio doesn´t work aftter connecting headphones

Original Title: No audio

Sometimes when i want to use the headphones, i connect them to my computer and then the audio doesn´t work, so i need to restart my computer and the audio returns, so my question is, why this happen? i don´t want to restart my pc everytime that i need the
    headphones.

I hope that someone can answer me Audio Disconnects But Doesn't Reconnect? :)

GiancarlosGarza, Oct 12, 2022
  4. Audio Disconnects But Doesn't Reconnect?

Router disconnects from internet and reconnects

My router has been acting up lately. Its been disconnecting from the internet and eventually reconnects overtime. But the disconnect happens so frequently, its annoying and I've reverted to asking for help.

RyserPhoenix, Oct 12, 2022
Thema:

Audio Disconnects But Doesn't Reconnect?

1. Audio Disconnects But Doesn't Reconnect? - Similar Threads - Audio Disconnects Doesn't

2. Audio Device Keeps Reconnecting and Disconnecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio Device Keeps Reconnecting and Disconnecting: Hey guys.. I just started having this problem with my computer where my audio device suddenly disconnects and then reconnects after a second repeatedly. Some times it disconnects and not connecting until i restart the machine. After restart works fine around 10 min and then...
  3. Audio Device Keeps Reconnecting and Disconnecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio Device Keeps Reconnecting and Disconnecting: Hey guys.. I just started having this problem with my computer where my audio device suddenly disconnects and then reconnects after a second repeatedly. Some times it disconnects and not connecting until i restart the machine. After restart works fine around 10 min and then...
  4. wifi disconnects on its own and doesn't reconnect

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    wifi disconnects on its own and doesn't reconnect: my wifi seems to automatically disconnect mainly when watching online videos and then also randomly when I'm not even on my laptop or just searching for info. I've tried a few tips which seem to have not done much except now it reconnects on its own after a few secondsI turn...
  5. wifi disconnects on its own and doesn't reconnect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wifi disconnects on its own and doesn't reconnect: my wifi seems to automatically disconnect mainly when watching online videos and then also randomly when I'm not even on my laptop or just searching for info. I've tried a few tips which seem to have not done much except now it reconnects on its own after a few secondsI turn...
  6. wifi disconnects on its own and doesn't reconnect

7. Audio Disconnects But Doesn't Reconnect?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio Disconnects But Doesn't Reconnect?: To start, my headset has a problem where if the cord is even slightly tugged on, its audio goes out. When tested on a laptop the audio goes out for about a second but then comes back on. On my PC, however, the audio goes out and does not come back on. I can disable and...
  8. Audio Disconnects But Doesn't Reconnect?

Audio Disconnects But Doesn't Reconnect?: To start, my headset has a problem where if the cord is even slightly tugged on, its audio goes out. When tested on a laptop the audio goes out for about a second but then comes back on. On my PC, however, the audio goes out and does not come back on. I can disable and...
  9. Wifi disconnects and doesn't automatically reconnect

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi disconnects and doesn't automatically reconnect: Because of the low Wi-Fi bandwidth and with full bars in the start screen, the Wi-Fi disconnects the network. After several minutes without an internet connection, it doesn't automatically reconnect. The Wi-Fi that I connected were checked that automatically reconnect after a...
  10. Audio Device Keeps Reconnecting and Disconnecting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio Device Keeps Reconnecting and Disconnecting: Hey all. I just started having this problem with my computer where my audio device suddenly disconnects and then reconnects after a second. This causes the audio to cut out, but also for any application basically needing to be restarted in order to hear audio again. This...