Windows 10: Audio distorts in short periodic intervalls(general Driver compatibili

Discus and support Audio distorts in short periodic intervalls(general Driver compatibili in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hey guys! W10 old insider build upgraded to w10 pro. no matter what media: mp3 in WMP, AUdio in movie or audio in the flashplayer(youtube) My audio... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Akantus, Aug 24, 2015.

1. Akantus Win User

Audio distorts in short periodic intervalls(general Driver compatibili

Hey guys!
    W10 old insider build upgraded to w10 pro.
    no matter what media: mp3 in WMP, AUdio in movie or audio in the flashplayer(youtube)
    My audio distorts in periodic intervalls with an foreign noise distortion.

I have an old Laptop that still has official W7 drivers and they are at least partly installed(chipset) but the grafics driver is installed from W10 as the official ones from ATI and my laptop manufacturer wont install.

I ran the windows driver stresstest as advised in this forum but the laptop crashed BEFORE THE BOOTLOADER! ... had to boot it in safe mode.
    Here are the logfiles:
    WIN-4NE8IBU1EPP-20_08_2015_235238,98.zip

:)

Akantus, Aug 24, 2015

2. I have sony vaio model SVF1521KSN and after upgrading to windows 10 audio driver is distorted and echoing when turn up volume

I have sony vaio model SVF1521KSN and after upgrading to windows 10 audio driver is distorted and echoing when turn up volume.

I tried to rollback realtek audio driver, refresh windows 10, reinstall the driver to the latest version but still audio is distorted and noisy.

once I also roll back to windows 8 but this also not work.Please help me.

AkshaykumarPatel, Aug 24, 2015
  3. Windows 10 Audio problems - Acer Aspire 5755G

Hi all,

After a complete rigmarole of installing Windows 10 - and have it be stable, I've got one recurring problem of the audio!

For some reason, the audio randomly glitches out causing a "chainsaw" type sound for a short period of time, along with having general glitches and pops randomly too. I'm assuming its due to a buffer underflow because the "chainsaw" sound is caused by the
    same piece of audio looping over and over (a small "grain" of audio equal to a few ms in length).

I've tried installing the windows 7 and 8 audio drivers off the Acer website, along with the Realtek HD audio driver, directly off the Realtek website (suitable for W10 apparently).

I'm still getting audio glitches. I've never had this problem under any other operating system so it is definitely a W10 problem, and a bit one at that as I will be using W10 for both recording and playback of recorded music as a main feature of my computer.

Is there anything more I can do to solve this problem?

Cheers,

Harris

Edit: The glitches seems to coincide with general system "micro lockups", my mouse generally stop moving during a glitch event.

HarrisShallcross, Aug 24, 2015
  4. Akantus Win User

/Bump

Guys I'm suffering!

Akantus, Aug 27, 2015
Thema:

1. Audio distorts in short periodic intervalls(general Driver compatibili - Similar Threads - Audio distorts short

2. windows 11 audio drivers distorting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 audio drivers distorting: Hi, when I bought this laptop it had windows 10.5 installed and the audio is by Bang And Olufsen and it sounded great. Once I updated it to windows 11 I have to have the volume really quiet as it distorts really badly. Is there a way that I can use the windows 10 drivers as...
  3. windows 11 audio drivers distorting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 11 audio drivers distorting: Hi, when I bought this laptop it had windows 10.5 installed and the audio is by Bang And Olufsen and it sounded great. Once I updated it to windows 11 I have to have the volume really quiet as it distorts really badly. Is there a way that I can use the windows 10 drivers as...
  4. Audio distortion

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio distortion: Hello, I have an hp omen laptop 15-en0009nl with windows 11.For a while I have been experiencing problems with my audio, sometimes the entire pc lags for a second and when it "catches up" the audio is distorted, but most of the times it just gets distorted without lagging.The...
  5. Audio distortion

Audio distortion: Hello, I have an hp omen laptop 15-en0009nl with windows 11.For a while I have been experiencing problems with my audio, sometimes the entire pc lags for a second and when it "catches up" the audio is distorted, but most of the times it just gets distorted without lagging.The...
  6. distorted audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    distorted audio: When i play sound off of serato dj pro out my laptop it is extremely distorted. if i record audio and play it back it is very distorted. I have tried so many different ways to fix it but havent been able to find a solution and i cannot find anything online to fix it!...
  7. distorted audio

distorted audio: When i play sound off of serato dj pro out my laptop it is extremely distorted. if i record audio and play it back it is very distorted. I have tried so many different ways to fix it but havent been able to find a solution and i cannot find anything online to fix it!...
  8. Periodic Speaker Distortion

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Periodic Speaker Distortion: Hello-For the last 6 - 9 months or so, I have been experiencing this random speaker distortion. When it occurs, I usually close the browser and reopen after about a minute, at which time the speakers are back to normal with perfect clarity and robustness. However, this occurs...
  9. Periodic Speaker Distortion

Periodic Speaker Distortion: Hello-For the last 6 - 9 months or so, I have been experiencing this random speaker distortion. When it occurs, I usually close the browser and reopen after about a minute, at which time the speakers are back to normal with perfect clarity and robustness. However, this occurs...
  10. Roll back to legacy/general audio driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Roll back to legacy/general audio driver: Hi, I have a Lenovo G580 laptop It's audio drivers are not supported in Windows 10 (only v8.1) When windows installs it's newly Microsoft drivers (picture attached) there is no sound. I need to force Windows to go back to a legacy audio driver and restrict Windows from...