Windows 10: Audio does not work in 1809

Discus and support Audio does not work in 1809 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I've recently updated to windows 1809 and no audio output has been detected, i've tried deleting the drivers and restarting but nothing worked, the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Super_Mario_Sega, Jan 16, 2019.

1. Audio does not work in 1809

I've recently updated to windows 1809 and no audio output has been detected, i've tried deleting the drivers and restarting but nothing worked, the drivers just reappeared as an error. Even reinstalling the drivers did not work. So i went back to 1803 and did the same thing. Nothing has changed.

My System model is a XPS 8300

corrupted Drivers
    Driver Update fail

No Audio Detected

:)

Super_Mario_Sega, Jan 16, 2019

2. Audio not working

Hi Mirdula,

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you performed to fix the issue?

For now, I suggest that you refer to the article, Windows 10 – Audio Troubleshooting Tips
    and check if the steps provided helps rectify the issue.

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Jan 16, 2019
  3. Ryan Fra Win User
    Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Jan 16, 2019
  4. Audio does not work in 1809

Audio not working

Hi,

We need more information so that we can identify the cause of the issue. We suggest running the troubleshooter for your audio devices. Follow the steps below:

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar on Start menu.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select Hardware and Sound.
    • Select Playing Audio.
    • Follow the instructions provided.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Jan 16, 2019
Thema:

Audio does not work in 1809

1. Audio does not work in 1809 - Similar Threads - Audio does 1809

2. The audio does not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The audio does not work: I installed my system about 2 months ago and everything was fine until today, I can't hear anything from any game so I tried to fix the problem. However, I found that my audio just doesn't work. I'm not sure what I did, but every time I try to open the sound in the system...
  3. The audio does not work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The audio does not work: I installed my system about 2 months ago and everything was fine until today, I can't hear anything from any game so I tried to fix the problem. However, I found that my audio just doesn't work. I'm not sure what I did, but every time I try to open the sound in the system...
  4. The audio does not work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. The audio does not work

The audio does not work: I installed my system about 2 months ago and everything was fine until today, I can't hear anything from Call of Duty so I tried to fix the problem. However, I found that my audio just doesn't work from Windows. I'm not sure what I did, but every time I try to open the sound...
  6. Audio not working after version 1809 download

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Audio not working after version 1809 download: My HP laptop 60-630us with a Conexant pebble high definition smart audio driver loaded win 10 ver 1809 ok but no audio,tried every thing and the computer shop couldn't fix it either they said the only way it works i would have to use a usb speakers....
  7. Keyboard Speed and Delay does not work in 1809?

Keyboard Speed and Delay does not work in 1809?: hi i was using this in older Windows versions and even windows 10 older builds to set the speed: [HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\Control Panel\Keyboard] "InitialKeyboardIndicators"="2" "KeyboardSpeed"="31" "KeyboardDelay"="0" [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Keyboard]...
  8. Keyboard Speed and Delay does not work in 1809?

in Windows 10 Support
    Keyboard Speed and Delay does not work in 1809?: hi again my last question is how to set these 4 options Unchecked as shown in the snapshot? thanks [img] 125813
  9. Keyboard Speed and Delay does not work in 1809?

in Windows 10 Support
    Keyboard Speed and Delay does not work in 1809?: hi i was using this in older Windows versions and even windows 10 older builds to set the speed: [HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\Control Panel\Keyboard] "InitialKeyboardIndicators"="2" "KeyboardSpeed"="31" "KeyboardDelay"="0" [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Keyboard]...
  10. 1809 still does not work

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    1809 still does not work: After Window10 upgrade to version 1809 I can sign in only with temporary profile. Windows recognize digital license. 2018-11 Cumulative upgrade did not help. I found a lot of files moved to C:\Users and they stay there. My outlook email does not work...