Windows 10: Audio doesn't work but micrpophone does - Windows10

Discus and support Audio doesn't work but micrpophone does - Windows10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,I have a plugged-in headset that used to work okay with Windows 10. Now, the microphone works fine but the audio doesn't.I tried the set on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Riham Basheer, Jun 9, 2023.

1. Audio doesn't work but micrpophone does - Windows10

Hello,I have a plugged-in headset that used to work okay with Windows 10. Now, the microphone works fine but the audio doesn't.I tried the set on my phone and other devices and audio works fine. What can I do? I tried troubleshooting.

:)

Riham Basheer, Jun 9, 2023
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Audio doesn't work but micrpophone does - Windows10 233722d1557862791t-windows-doesn-t-start-authomatic-repair-doesn-t-work-hdd-test-1-.png

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jun 9, 2023
  3. Audio doesn´t work aftter connecting headphones

Original Title: No audio

Sometimes when i want to use the headphones, i connect them to my computer and then the audio doesn´t work, so i need to restart my computer and the audio returns, so my question is, why this happen? i don´t want to restart my pc everytime that i need the
    headphones.

I hope that someone can answer me Audio doesn't work but micrpophone does - Windows10 :)

GiancarlosGarza, Jun 9, 2023
  4. Audio doesn't work but micrpophone does - Windows10

Audio jack doesn`t work

Today when i plugged out headphones, it doesn`t display that you`ve unplugged headphones, seems goes something wrong. Now i can hear sonud only from plugged headphones. How to repair this problem?

clayer---01, Jun 9, 2023
Thema:

Audio doesn't work but micrpophone does - Windows10

1. Audio doesn't work but micrpophone does - Windows10 - Similar Threads - Audio doesn't micrpophone

2. Audio doesn't work but Microphone does - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio doesn't work but Microphone does - Windows 10: Hello,I have a plugged-in headset that used to work okay with Windows 10. Now, the microphone works fine but the audio doesn't.I tried the set on my phone and other devices and audio works fine. What can I do? I tried troubleshooting.These are the kind of headphone I use....
  3. Audio doesn't work but Microphone does - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio doesn't work but Microphone does - Windows 10: Hello,I have a plugged-in headset that used to work okay with Windows 10. Now, the microphone works fine but the audio doesn't.I tried the set on my phone and other devices and audio works fine. What can I do? I tried troubleshooting.These are the kind of headphone I use....
  4. Audio doesn't work but Microphone does - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Audio doesn't work but micrpophone does - Windows10

Audio doesn't work but micrpophone does - Windows10: Hello,I have a plugged-in headset that used to work okay with Windows 10. Now, the microphone works fine but the audio doesn't.I tried the set on my phone and other devices and audio works fine. What can I do? I tried troubleshooting....
  6. Audio Doesn't work

Audio Doesn't work: Hi, I am Ziyovuddin.I have recently Installe windows 10 to My computer and Audio doesn't work. There is sentence that there are no avialable device.Please, Help me!!!!!Thanks in advance!!!...
  7. Audio Doesn't Work

Audio Doesn't Work: I have no sound. The computer says there are no output devices plugged in anytime that I troubleshoot. I can and have used the speakers and headphones I am trying to use on other devices with no issue. Its an ASUS Tuf Gaming x570 plus wifi motherboard and I have been able...
  8. Does Google Docs work on Windows10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Does Google Docs work on Windows10?: Hi, I want to buy myself a new laptop tomorrow ,it Windows 10 and I wanted to know if you can use google docs there. Because until recently I had a Chromebook, but this is . Would like me to have quick answers freuen❤ Thanks for all Antworten❤ Geht Google Docs auf Windows10?
  9. Microphone doesn't work but audio does

Microphone doesn't work but audio does: I've had a Rode NT1 microphone condenser and a Rode AI-1 interface. The Rode AI-1 has a headphone jack which I use for my headphones and they work fine but just recently my microphone has stop being detected by my computer. The microphone still works because I can use the...
  10. AUDIO IS NOT WORKING IN WINDOWS10

AUDIO IS NOT WORKING IN WINDOWS10: I have updated my system from windows7 to windows10 but the AUDIO DRIVERS are not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/audio-is-not-working-in-windows10/db4c4abb-b875-4aea-bb45-0bbfae919746