Windows 10: Audio doesn't work until after multiple reboots.

Discus and support Audio doesn't work until after multiple reboots. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Whenever I turn on my laptop, the sound system hardly ever works. Headphones don't work, built-in speakers don't work. Just silence. Please help :... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Stevenreese1, Jul 20, 2021.

1. Audio doesn't work until after multiple reboots.

Whenever I turn on my laptop, the sound system hardly ever works. Headphones don't work, built-in speakers don't work. Just silence. Please help :

:)

Stevenreese1, Jul 20, 2021
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Audio doesn't work until after multiple reboots. [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jul 20, 2021
  3. Audio doesn´t work aftter connecting headphones

Original Title: No audio

Sometimes when i want to use the headphones, i connect them to my computer and then the audio doesn´t work, so i need to restart my computer and the audio returns, so my question is, why this happen? i don´t want to restart my pc everytime that i need the
    headphones.

I hope that someone can answer me Audio doesn't work until after multiple reboots. :)

GiancarlosGarza, Jul 20, 2021
  4. Audio doesn't work until after multiple reboots.

Audio jack doesn`t work

Today when i plugged out headphones, it doesn`t display that you`ve unplugged headphones, seems goes something wrong. Now i can hear sonud only from plugged headphones. How to repair this problem?

clayer---01, Jul 20, 2021
Thema:

Audio doesn't work until after multiple reboots.

1. Audio doesn't work until after multiple reboots. - Similar Threads - Audio doesn't until

2. Audio Doesn't work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio Doesn't work: Hi, I am Ziyovuddin.I have recently Installe windows 10 to My computer and Audio doesn't work. There is sentence that there are no avialable device.Please, Help me!!!!!Thanks in advance!!!...
  3. Audio not working until after multiple restarts.

Audio not working until after multiple restarts.: Whenever I switch on my laptop, the sound system almost never works. And by that I mean is I get NO sound at all. The headphones don't work, the inbuilt speakers don't work. Just silence. I wonder why it happens and have uninstalled and re-installed the drivers multiple times...
  4. Audio doesn't come out until 3 seconds in after media is played

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Audio doesn't come out until 3 seconds in after media is played: This has been on my PC ever since I got it but never been asked to fix, but after a while when no audio is being played and I suddenly play audio again, the sound doesn't start up until like 2-3 seconds later. This is annoying because every time I start up a video, I don't...
  5. Audio Doesn't Work

Audio Doesn't Work: I have no sound. The computer says there are no output devices plugged in anytime that I troubleshoot. I can and have used the speakers and headphones I am trying to use on other devices with no issue. Its an ASUS Tuf Gaming x570 plus wifi motherboard and I have been able...
  6. Multiple problems after rebooting

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Multiple problems after rebooting: Hello guys! Today, after a long session of bdo, I ve went outside to take some fresh air and to let my laptop cool off a little bit. After rebooting my laptop I have noticed that my Wi Fi is not working anymore. My first thought was to go through settings - network and...
  7. Webcam not working after Laptop goes to sleep until rebooted

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Webcam not working after Laptop goes to sleep until rebooted: I have allowed the Zoom app in the AVG Antivirus. The webcam was working. After the laptop was unused for a day and had been asleep, Zoom's webcam would no longer work. I googled and found that the webcams often would not work after the laptop had been asleep. Once I...
  8. Sound not working until reboot

Sound not working until reboot: Sound keeps crashing on my new laptop (fully loaded Dell XPS) running windows 10. What happens is this: 1. Sound works fine until and I connect to a bluetooth device. Audio works fine on the device too. 2. I turn off the headset. 3. I can't get any sound from native...
  9. No audio with "listen to this device" until reboot with option uncheck

No audio with "listen to this device" until reboot with option uncheck: Hi. I have my PS4 and Xbox One connected to my second screen with HDMI and from my screen I have 3,5 audio cable from screen audio output to motherboards soundcards line-in and in windows I listen to line-in device. It works when i activate option "listen to this...
  10. Start menu not working until reboot

in Windows 10 Support
    Start menu not working until reboot: Hello all, I occasionally (but frequently enough that it is noticeable) get an unresponsive start menu. When this happens Win+P for display switching also does not work. The start menu starts working after a reboot and only after a reboot. Obviously this gets annoying...