Windows 10: Audio driver and MaxxAudio Pro are not working

Discus and support Audio driver and MaxxAudio Pro are not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello! I'm using Dell G7 7588 and have just re-installed the Windows 10 1809. I have installed all necessary drivers from Dell support site but then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Duong Ngo, Apr 7, 2019.

1. Duong Ngo Win User

Audio driver and MaxxAudio Pro are not working

Hello! I'm using Dell G7 7588 and have just re-installed the Windows 10 1809.

I have installed all necessary drivers from Dell support site but then my audio doesn't work. Maxx Audio when launches say "Audio driver is not up to date, please check for windows update". Intel Smart Sound Technology's also not working.

Audio driver and MaxxAudio Pro are not working 239f1664-99b0-49d6-8348-62c4ceb4c33e?upload=true.png

Audio driver and MaxxAudio Pro are not working 568734ed-940f-4ac2-9e86-261e4600024c?upload=true.png

Audio driver and MaxxAudio Pro are not working 6035dde5-8a6a-4e66-8632-f1e9409ea20d?upload=true.png

Audio driver and MaxxAudio Pro are not working 9534325a-f3dd-434d-a18c-1c06d4dfa579?upload=true.png

My temporary solution: Right click to Intel Smart Sound, choose Update drivers -> Browse -> Let me pick... -> High Definition Audio controller (like this guy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szAy9rDRuzo). The intel Smart Sound are replaced by High Definiation Audio Controller. My audio works, but when I plug the microphone, the MaxxAudio says the same thing (audio driver is not up to date) my computer still plays audio by the speaker, not microphone. I have updated the latest BIOS, latest firmware.

Dell Update utility says it's up to date.

Thank you!

:)

Duong Ngo, Apr 7, 2019

2. maxxaudio pro error

maxxaudio pro của tôi bị lỗi nên tôi tạm disable nó trong service thì sau đó bỗng dưng nó biến mất. thế l tôi v o dell driver để tải driver của maxxaudio pro về c i v o máy nhưng chương trình không chạy v o khi được mở thủ công củng không hoạt động v
    phần mền báo rằng ''audio driver is not up to date, please check for win'' . tôi không biết phải l m gì? xin giúp tôi giải quyết vấn đề n y. xin chân th nh cảm ơn!

dinhnguyen055, Apr 7, 2019
  3. erpguy53 Win User
    Maxxaudio driver mod for HP? possible?

though DFX audio enhancer has been recently replaced by FXSound Enhancer; the premium version is $50.

when it comes to realtek audio drivers, they are always "hardcoded" to whatever enhancements used, based on the Realtek audio chip and hardware device ID assigned to it. HP licenses beats audio, srs premium sound; while Waves Maxxaudio is licensed to ASUS, Dell, Fujitsu, Lenovo & NEC. plus Waves Ltd (the creator of Maxxaudio) got very smart in restricting their software to only work with certain "supported" audio devices and will never function on any Hewlett-packard computer.

erpguy53, Apr 7, 2019
  4. sam.mike Win User

Maxxaudio driver mod for HP? possible?

Hi guys,

I'm big fan of maxxaudio found in Dell laptop and some lenovo Phone. Ive been reading here and there trying to find a way to install maxx audio on my HP 17 laptop (i'll provide exact model number of laptop and audio chip later).

One thing i realize is that, the driver HP provided has Maxxaudio files but after installation, it install beats audio since my laptop has beats audio.

Quite frankly i don't like beats audio "optimization" at all. Usually default windows drivers are better because there is no audio distortion or clipping or volume correction with default windows drivers but can be heard in beats audio.

After reading some post here, i realize that it may be possible to install it on my laptop if i mod driver, but i'm not sure what to change and how to.

Can anyone help me out here, i have dell drivers and my HP drivers ready, i have copied device ID of my HP realtek chip and i can find dell realtek chip ID as well.

First, Is it possible? if yes, where should i start?

Again, to reiterate, i want Maxxaudio 4 application to run on my laptop which has realtek audio chip with beats audio.

appreciate help from modder here.

thanks in advance

sam.mike, Apr 7, 2019
Thema:

1. Audio driver and MaxxAudio Pro are not working - Similar Threads - Audio driver MaxxAudio

2. Waves MaxxAudio Pro missing after reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Waves MaxxAudio Pro missing after reset: A few days ago I reset my laptop because it was getting slower day by day, after that I realized that WavesMaxxAudio Pro is missing and without it my computer cannot detect my headphones and other audio related devices. I tried to find it on the manufacturer's website dell...
  3. Waves MaxxAudio Pro missing after reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Waves MaxxAudio Pro missing after reset: A few days ago I reset my laptop because it was getting slower day by day, after that I realized that WavesMaxxAudio Pro is missing and without it my computer cannot detect my headphones and other audio related devices. I tried to find it on the manufacturer's website dell...
  4. Waves MaxxAudio Pro missing after reset

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Audio Drivers Not working

Audio Drivers Not working: So I was playing rust and my computer froze couldnt do stuffI shut it down and started it again and my audio drivers are gone O_OI tried installing realtek audio drivers didnt workthe setup creates a realtek folder in x86 folder but doesnt workI can use audio out from nvidia...
  6. MAXXAUDIO PRO PROBLEMS. Audio drivers are not up to date check windows update.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MAXXAUDIO PRO PROBLEMS. Audio drivers are not up to date check windows update.: i really want to know since i being trying that my MaxxAudio pro app functions but it saying i need the lastest version of the audio driver i been installing many audio drivers but nothing work with this thing ...so what is the latest one then? The app does not accept my...
  7. MAXXAUDIO PRO PROBLEMS. Audio drivers are not up to date check windows update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MAXXAUDIO PRO PROBLEMS. Audio drivers are not up to date check windows update.: i really want to know since i being trying that my MaxxAudio pro app functions but it saying i need the lastest version of the audio driver i been installing many audio drivers but nothing work with this thing ...so what is the latest one then? The app does not accept my...
  8. what are the latest version of Realtek high definition audio controller drivers ? MAXXAUDIO...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    what are the latest version of Realtek high definition audio controller drivers ? MAXXAUDIO...: i really want to know since i being trying that my MaxxAudio pro app functions but it saying i need the lastest version of the audio driver i been installing many audio drivers but nothing work with this thing ...so what is the latest one then? The app does not accept my...
  9. Waves MaxxAudio Pro "Audio driver is not up to date" error

Waves MaxxAudio Pro "Audio driver is not up to date" error: I have a Dell Inspiron 13 7353 and Windows Version 20H2 (OS Build 19042.985). Whenever I open Waves MaxxAudio Pro I get this error(picture below). Does anyone know how to fix this error? 179493
  10. Waves Maxxaudio Pro doesn't recognize headset

Waves Maxxaudio Pro doesn't recognize headset: So I just bought this Inspiron 14 3000 Series (3476) recently and after the latest Windows and BIOS update, I realized that the usual pop-up from whenever I connect the headset is gone but I have checked the advanced settings countless times to see if the pop-up option was...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Waves Maxxaudio Pro for Dell 2019

2. using the generic Windows audio driver and not use the Waves MaxxAudio program

3. waves maxxaudio pro nvidia

4. how to uninstall maxxaudio pro 2019 update,
  5. waves maxx audio installed and now no sound,
  6. waves maxxaudio pro showing update audio driver,
  7. maxxaudio pro uninstall,
  8. maxxaudio audio driver is not up to date,
  9. update waves maxxaudio pro without admin rights,
  10. waves max audio pro crashing windows 10,
  11. how do i connect to waves maxxaudio pro,
  12. waves maxxaudio is installed but doesnt show up,
  13. maxxaudio pro issues ,
  14. maxxaudio not working dell,