Windows 10: Audio Driver and windows 10 update

Discus and support Audio Driver and windows 10 update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have now updated Windows 10 twice on my PC and both times have found that the audio jack outlet has stopped working. The internal speakers do keep... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DennisWilkinson1, Apr 13, 2021.

1. Audio Driver and windows 10 update

I have now updated Windows 10 twice on my PC and both times have found that the audio jack outlet has stopped working. The internal speakers do keep working but they are not to the standard that I would like. After the first update, I managed to get the audio jack to work after quite considerable effort and investigation. However this time I am not having any success. I have tried rolling back the driver and installing a new one and still I can't seem to make the audio jack work. Help!!!

Judging from the number of comments I have seen on this subject, this is a common problem. I do think that Microsoft should be able to produce updates that do not have such adverse effects. Can anyone suggest a method for getting my sound working properly again. Also, as an aside, I have found that the sleep function does not "kick in" after the time I have set. I have to engage it manually. And even then the PC will normaly turn itself back on again of it's own accord.

:)

DennisWilkinson1, Apr 13, 2021
  2. Jayce Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    additional if you want dts audio and others, install it now before next step.
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Apr 13, 2021
  3. Jayce Win User

I had the realtek error when using the installer, so I did these step and It Worked

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Apr 13, 2021
  4. tiendat Win User

Audio Driver and windows 10 update

I install complete. But I open speakers properties has stop woking *Frown Audio Driver and windows 10 update :(.

tiendat, Apr 13, 2021
Thema:

Audio Driver and windows 10 update

1. Audio Driver and windows 10 update - Similar Threads - Audio Driver update

2. error audio driver after update window 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    error audio driver after update window 10: Hi Microsoft support.i have a latop HP use MS window 10, after i update to MS window 10.window can't install right driver audio. notification"no audio input device found"look the picture for detail.thank....
  3. error audio driver after update window 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    error audio driver after update window 10: Hi Microsoft support.i have a latop HP use MS window 10, after i update to MS window 10.window can't install right driver audio. notification"no audio input device found"look the picture for detail.thank....
  4. error audio driver after update window 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. I reinstalled audio driver. Will the audio driver updates are not comming to windows updates?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I reinstalled audio driver. Will the audio driver updates are not comming to windows updates?: I reinstalled the audio driver from hp.But I didn't uninstalled the running driver.The same version.i reinstalled it for the audio controller app problem. Now it's OK. But the new driver installed to C:/SWSETUP My question is will the audio driver updates like...
  6. I reinstalled audio driver. Will the audio driver updates are not comming to windows updates?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I reinstalled audio driver. Will the audio driver updates are not comming to windows updates?: I reinstalled the audio driver from hp.But I didn't uninstalled the running driver.The same version.i reinstalled it for the audio controller app problem. Now it's OK. But the new driver installed to C:/SWSETUP My question is will the audio driver updates like...
  7. I reinstalled audio driver. Will the audio driver updates are not comming to windows updates?

8. Windows 10 2004 Update and Audio Driver issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 2004 Update and Audio Driver issues: I have been trying to update from 1909 to 2004 since release, but I have found that there are some issues with Conexant Audio drivers since August. Is there any date in which the problem will be solved? The update was released 6 months ago and I still haven´t received it. I...
  9. Windows 10 audio driver

Windows 10 audio driver: A Windows 10 upgrade has deleted the Beats Audio driver, from my "seasoned" HPE 510t desktop. HP website says it no longer has audio drivers for it. I need to see if Microsoft has a compatible audio driver, available for download. Thanks, Bruce H-town...
  10. Audio Drivers - Windows 10

Audio Drivers - Windows 10: I have a very simple question. I have downloaded a driver from my audio manufacturer's website. It's a Thesycon driver, Version 126.1. It allows my device (in this case a digital to analogue converter) to interface with my Windows laptop. Should the driver show up both under...