Windows 10: Audio Driver Error Code 10

Discus and support Audio Driver Error Code 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have just factory reset my HP pavilion laptop and am having issues with my audio as nothing seems to play. I checked my drivers and my Intel Smart... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Alexander Kyriacou, Jan 6, 2019.

1. Audio Driver Error Code 10

I have just factory reset my HP pavilion laptop and am having issues with my audio as nothing seems to play. I checked my drivers and my Intel Smart Sound Driver has a code 10 error and says "configuration mismatch (production/engineering). I have tried multiple methods including uninstalling the driver and restarting and trying to update the driver but and none have worked.

:)

Alexander Kyriacou, Jan 6, 2019
  2. JoeBoyka Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Everything is working *Smile Audio Driver Error Code 10 :)

JoeBoyka, Jan 6, 2019
  3. Jayce Win User

I had the realtek error when using the installer, so I did these step and It Worked

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Jan 6, 2019
  4. Jayce Win User

Audio Driver Error Code 10

Hey, did you even try to read previous posts.
    since you didn't, i did it for you

Just follow these and you will have the mod.
    Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    additional if you want dts audio and others, install it now before next step.
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Jan 6, 2019
Thema:

Audio Driver Error Code 10

1. Audio Driver Error Code 10 - Similar Threads - Audio Driver Error

2. Realtek Audio Driver Failure Error Code 0001

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Audio Driver Failure Error Code 0001: I Keep Getting Realtek Audio Driver Failure Error Code 0001 No Driver Supported In This Driver Package But The Thing Is Before I Could Delete Realtek From My Device Manager Reset And It Would Be There Now It Is Not There And Has Not Reinstalled Itself. Is There Any Fix To...
  3. Realtek Audio Driver Failure Error Code 0001

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek Audio Driver Failure Error Code 0001: I Keep Getting Realtek Audio Driver Failure Error Code 0001 No Driver Supported In This Driver Package But The Thing Is Before I Could Delete Realtek From My Device Manager Reset And It Would Be There Now It Is Not There And Has Not Reinstalled Itself. Is There Any Fix To...
  4. I2C driver code error 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I2C driver code error 10: i tried to reinstalling it , i cannot roll back the device version , i also tried updating it and it says the best driver is already installed for you. What do i do. laptop model FX 505DT the touchpad is not working. it happens after i switch my keyboard....
  5. Code 0 Error In Audio Driver

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Code 0 Error In Audio Driver: CODE 10 Error, not 0* I figured might as well post here. I've looked at all the solutions I could find, none of them have helped me resolve my problem. It started with my USB devices randomly disconnecting and reconnecting after updating Windows (I updated as I had...
  6. error code 10 in audio device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    error code 10 in audio device: pls help me error code 10 is appear in windows 10 at audio device (realtex high definition device) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-code-10-in-audio-device/075de980-9c66-4eee-93fc-6a989d194ba5
  7. High definition audio controller code:10 error and missing realtek HD audio driver

High definition audio controller code:10 error and missing realtek HD audio driver: Hello, I'm having an issue where firstly the Realtek HD audio driver is missing, i've tried reinstalling it, asks me to restart pc at the end and i do, yet it still doesn't appear. And also there is an error 10 with the high definition audio controller which i assume is...
  8. Unable to install Realtek Audio driver, Error: This device cannot start. (Code 10)

Unable to install Realtek Audio driver, Error: This device cannot start. (Code 10): I am trying to install Realtek Audio on my Windows 10 desktop. Having downloaded and installed the driver from the Realtek web site, I can see it listed in Programs and Features, but it doesn’t appear in Sound, where I find AnySoft Virtual Sound Device, and four entries for...
  9. Code 10 Error High Definition Audio

Code 10 Error High Definition Audio: Hello All. When looking in device manager, I see two High Definition Audio Controllers (one is working just fine, which happens to be my TV that is plugged into my graphics card). The other one has a yellow mark and in its device status says Code 10. When looking at the...
  10. Audio driver Error

Audio driver Error: Hi, I've upgraded to WIN10. I do love this OS very much. There is one annoying thing. My sound disappears almost once a day ( random) I then have to download and re-install audio driver. Why does this keep happening? And it's not windows update causing the problem....
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. configuration mismatch (production/engineering).

2. configuration mismatch no sound sst

3. audio production mismatch windows 10

4. s4 kontrol error code 10 device driver,
  5. realtek hd audio exclamation point