Windows 10: Audio driver Error

Discus and support Audio driver Error in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I've upgraded to WIN10. I do love this OS very much. There is one annoying thing. My sound disappears almost once a day ( random) I then have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JMMINNIE88, Jul 6, 2016.

1. Audio driver Error

Hi,

I've upgraded to WIN10. I do love this OS very much.
    There is one annoying thing. My sound disappears almost once a day ( random)
    I then have to download and re-install audio driver.

Why does this keep happening?
    And it's not windows update causing the problem.

Regards,
    Michael Minnie

:)

JMMINNIE88, Jul 6, 2016

2. Windows 10 Fall Creator's Update created "DTS Audio is unavailable for the specified audio device" pop-up at startup.

Hi,

Having damaged or incompatible audio driver is one of the possible reasons why you are receiving the error message DTS Audio is unavailable for the specified audio device. Even though the Device Manager is not showing any errors, it will be best to reinstall
    the latest version of the Realtek Audio driver from ASUS. Doing so will repair and fix the damages within the audio driver on your system. After reinstalling the latest audio driver, restart your computer and check if the same issue persists.

Update us with the results.

Darleen Pen, Jul 6, 2016
  3. audio driver error

Audio driver Error [​IMG]

EngrMohsinRana, Jul 6, 2016
  4. philc43 Win User

Audio driver Error

Hello Michael,

Welcome to TenForums *Smile

Which Lenovo laptop do you have? There is a fairly good Lenovo support forum that might have the answer.

philc43, Jul 6, 2016
  5. Lenovo Y5070, I'll go check it out.

Thanks!

JMMINNIE88, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Audio driver Error

1. Audio driver Error - Similar Threads - Audio driver Error

2. Realtek Audio Driver Error -0001

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Audio Driver Error -0001: I have been having a problem for a long time and tried to solve it without success. I have only just again tried to solve it as people I am on call with have said that my microphone makes very loud static sounds, sometimes meaning they are unable to hear me at all. When I go...
  3. Unexpected audio error driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unexpected audio error driver: Unexpected errorI uninstalled audio driver since its not working in my headphone. I reinstalled my driver but it's giving me unexpected error saying plug and play is not available. I restarted many times but still not working. Help me....
  4. Unexpected audio error driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unexpected audio error driver: Unexpected errorI uninstalled audio driver since its not working in my headphone. I reinstalled my driver but it's giving me unexpected error saying plug and play is not available. I restarted many times but still not working. Help me....
  5. Unexpected audio error driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. ERROR INSTALLING AUDIO DRIVER

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ERROR INSTALLING AUDIO DRIVER: I have the same problem with you guys. Unfortunately i tried the same steps you've shared but unfortunately it's not working, i also tried in DEVICE MANAGER > no audio or sound related seen here trying to go ACTION > ADD HARDWARE // INSTALL THE HARDWARE MANUALLY > SOUND VIDEO...
  7. ERROR INSTALLING AUDIO DRIVER

ERROR INSTALLING AUDIO DRIVER: I have the same problem with you guys. Unfortunately i tried the same steps you've shared but unfortunately it's not working, i also tried in DEVICE MANAGER > no audio or sound related seen here trying to go ACTION > ADD HARDWARE // INSTALL THE HARDWARE MANUALLY > SOUND VIDEO...
  8. Audio Driver error on build 22567

Audio Driver error on build 22567: Audio Driver error on build 22567 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-driver-error-on-build-22567/4bb8ef2f-a976-4b77-9523-59afe83c8262
  9. Audio Driver and Update error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Audio Driver and Update error: Good Morning,I have a problem with my computer, I can't hear audio from my laptop speaker or any headphones that are connected through AUX however it does work fine with the same headphones but on Bluetooth, I have been having this problem, sometimes it would fix itself and...
  10. Realtek Audio Driver Error 0x000003F1

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek Audio Driver Error 0x000003F1: So recently the sound on my computer has been kind of weird and crackly, so I decided to try to update my audio driver. When that didn't seem to do anything, I tried to re-install the driver, which uninstalled my existing one. Unfortunately, now it won't let me re-install it...