Windows 10: Audio driver for Lenovo Y510P

Discus and support Audio driver for Lenovo Y510P in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello. I have Lenovo Y510P and upgraded to W10 64bit. It has no sounds and has an red X where the icon is. I hear that my laptop isnt W10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SnowStorm, Oct 13, 2015.

1. SnowStorm Win User

Audio driver for Lenovo Y510P

Hello.

I have Lenovo Y510P and upgraded to W10 64bit.
    It has no sounds and has an red X where the icon is.
    I hear that my laptop isnt W10 compatible but there must be someone out there using it on W10.
    What driver can I use?? I have tried the driver for 8 and 8.1 but it changes nothing.

Please help!

:)

SnowStorm, Oct 13, 2015

2. Can I upgrade my system to windows 10 drivers. Whether windows 10 drivers will be released or not

windows 10 is released in 2015 july but still about a years ago lenovo has not given drivers for windows 10 and my model is lenovo y510p . it is one of the best gaming laptop avaiable in market. in lenovo support website it is given that y510p is not suitable
    for windows 10 and it is not recommended to upgrade. whether windows 10 drivers will be released or not. reply me

if i upgrade to windows 10 give me the link to manually download all drivers

vignesh805, Oct 13, 2015
  3. LENOVO Y510p Post Windows 10 upgrade issues with NVIDIA GeForce GT755m Graphic Card

I've updated my Lenovo Y510P to Windows 10. My computer abruptly crashed with a boot configuration data file missing error, resulting in a complete reset of the compute and reverting back to Windows 8.1. I've since found out that Lenovo will not support
    windows 10 drivers for the Y510P

DonnaMarquis, Oct 13, 2015
  4. spapakons Win User

Click on search and type Control. Click on Control Panel (desktop) to see the classic control panel. Click on View by Large icons to see all controls. Click on Programs and features. Uninstall any audio driver. Restart your computer and try installing the Windows 8.1 driver again. To make sure the setup completes without issues, right-click the setup and select Run as administrator.

spapakons, Oct 13, 2015
  5. SnowStorm Win User
    Didn't work *Sad Tried drivers for 8, 8.1 and a driver directly from Realtek

SnowStorm, Oct 14, 2015
  6. spapakons Win User
    Did you uninstall any previous auto driver? After that restart your computer before trying to install a new driver. Go directly to Realtek and download latest HD Audio driver. This should work. Also check that the audio is not accidentally muted. In some rare cases, you may also need to update your chipset drivers before installing any other driver, so the hardware components are configure properly in Windows. If for some reason the relevant system devices are not installed or configured properly, it could cause other devices, such as the audio card, not working properly. So try updating the chipset drivers as well.

spapakons, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Audio driver for Lenovo Y510P - Similar Threads - Audio driver Lenovo

2. Lenovo Ideapad Y510P stuck in a bootloop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lenovo Ideapad Y510P stuck in a bootloop: Out of nowhere my laptop started to get into some sort of bootloop. At first it was every 5 minutes it would restart, but after about an hour, it's just constantly restarting before it can even make it to any screen.I press the power button, the keyboard manages to light up...
  3. Lenovo Ideapad Y510P stuck in a bootloop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo Ideapad Y510P stuck in a bootloop: Out of nowhere my laptop started to get into some sort of bootloop. At first it was every 5 minutes it would restart, but after about an hour, it's just constantly restarting before it can even make it to any screen.I press the power button, the keyboard manages to light up...
  4. Lenovo Ideapad Y510P stuck in a bootloop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Problems with Nvidia GT 755M on Lenovo Ideapad Y510P

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with Nvidia GT 755M on Lenovo Ideapad Y510P: I own a Lenovo Ideapad Y510P which has an Nvidia GT 755M graphics card. I am using the latest drivers for windows 10 from Lenovo's website. The problem is that even with the drivers installed, none of the applications or games use the Nvidia graphics card. All of them run...
  6. Help needed on Random shutdowns and bsod - Lenovo y510p Laptop

Help needed on Random shutdowns and bsod - Lenovo y510p Laptop: Hi all, I am having some strange random shutdowns and sometimes bsod errors after which the system fails to reboot and I have to force boot the laptop. I have a Lenovo Y510p running Core i7 4700MQ and Gt750M gpu with 16GB ram. Here is the summary of the error after one...
  7. BSOD Unmountable_Boot_Volume Lenovo Y510P

BSOD Unmountable_Boot_Volume Lenovo Y510P: Hi folks I'm new to the forums to please excuse me. I'm currently posting from my phone so when my laptop comes on I'll attach the debug file. Basically I set my laptop to sleep instead of shutting it down and when I went back to resume my work (about 20 hours later) it...
  8. NVIDIA Driver causes system instability and BSOD in Lenovo Y510P

NVIDIA Driver causes system instability and BSOD in Lenovo Y510P: I am currently running the 358.50 version of GeForce drivers, however there are newer ones available (361.43). For some reason when I tried updating, my system got really unstable and eventually blue screened with KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE. When I rebooted it was fine,...
  9. Lenovo Y510P (Unsupported for Win 10) Camera Driver Needed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lenovo Y510P (Unsupported for Win 10) Camera Driver Needed: Hi Guys, This is something that has been bugging me for almost a year now and I've just been really lazy to solve the issue. The problem is because for some reason, unknown to all except Lenovo, they decided NOT to support Windows 10 for a couple of the laptop models...
  10. HDD to SSD Lenovo Y510P

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HDD to SSD Lenovo Y510P: Hello, I want to change my HDD to a SSD. My Y510P is on Windows 10 and has a small 24gb SSD already. If I want to clone my HDD to my brand new Samsung Evo 850 500gb SSD it's not working, because there are Windows files in my small 24gb SSD. In Disk Management it...