Windows 10: audio driver is not installed

Discus and support audio driver is not installed in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i can't install a audio driver for my windows. what can i do for solving this???... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ANANTHUCHANDRAN, Dec 26, 2018.

1. audio driver is not installed

i can't install a audio driver for my windows. what can i do for solving this???

:)

ANANTHUCHANDRAN, Dec 26, 2018

2. Dolby Audio driver

Hi Joseph,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the complete error message of this issue?
    • When are you facing this issue with the drivers?
    • Have you installed all the latest drivers from the manufacturer's website for current operating system?

I suggest you to uninstall the existing Audio drivers, download the latest drivers for your device and check if it helps.

Step 1: Uninstall the Audio driver.

Steps:

• Press Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on Device Manager.
    • Expand Audio inputs and outputs, right click on the driver and click on
      Uninstall.

Step 2: I suggest you to manually install the latest audio drivers and check.

Download the latest drivers from: Lenovo Support for g500

Select the driver and operating system to download.

Refer to the article by Andre Da Costa to install the latest driver:

How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10

Hope it helps. Get back to us with the required information and updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Dec 26, 2018
  3. Jayce Win User
    The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    additional if you want dts audio and others, install it now before next step.
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Dec 26, 2018
  4. tiendat Win User

audio driver is not installed

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

I install complete. But I open speakers properties has stop woking *Frown audio driver is not installed :(.

tiendat, Dec 26, 2018
Thema:

audio driver is not installed

1. audio driver is not installed - Similar Threads - audio driver installed

2. No audio device is installed Audio Driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No audio device is installed Audio Driver: Hello,Pls am having serious issue with my elite book 8470p audio driver, the sound icon on the home screen has a red X on it. Currently my system produces no sound.On the sound enhancement tabs, it says no audio driver is installed.What's the best solution to this?...
  3. No audio device is installed Audio Driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No audio device is installed Audio Driver: Hello,Pls am having serious issue with my elite book 8470p audio driver, the sound icon on the home screen has a red X on it. Currently my system produces no sound.On the sound enhancement tabs, it says no audio driver is installed.What's the best solution to this?...
  4. HD audio driver install

HD audio driver install: Hi, I have a Lenovo Idea pad S340-15API, and I'm trying to get my HD audio driver to work, its currently hidden, and my audio is crackling horribly, anytime i try to play a game. how do i install the HD driver? I tried and failed to find it on Realtek's website....
  5. ERROR INSTALLING AUDIO DRIVER

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ERROR INSTALLING AUDIO DRIVER: I have the same problem with you guys. Unfortunately i tried the same steps you've shared but unfortunately it's not working, i also tried in DEVICE MANAGER > no audio or sound related seen here trying to go ACTION > ADD HARDWARE // INSTALL THE HARDWARE MANUALLY > SOUND VIDEO...
  6. There are no audio drivers installed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There are no audio drivers installed: I recently reset my whole laptop and now I have no audio. I tried going into device manager but this is all i would find under sound video and game controllers. I tried almost every tutorial, but the problem does not fix. I have ran the troubleshooter, but it just tells me to...
  7. There are no audio drivers installed

There are no audio drivers installed: I recently reset my whole laptop and now I have no audio. I tried going into device manager but this is all i would find under sound video and game controllers. I tried almost every tutorial, but the problem does not fix. I have ran the troubleshooter, but it just tells me to...
  8. Audio driver not installed.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio driver not installed.: Hi everyone. My microphone isn't working for some reason and I've just only recently got my acer aspire i5 laptop. For some reason when I test it the results are just a bubbly robotic sound like it's in the sea. So I've gone onto device manager and followed potential...
  9. Audio driver installation

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio driver installation: Upon updating my pc, it messed up my ability to use audio. I have to install another audio device and I don’t know what I need to install. Not exactly an expert with computers. submitted by /u/Hulksmash0011 [link] [comments]...
  10. audio driver not installed.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    audio driver not installed.: Every time I update window 10 audio device is not found. I have tried everything. Keep getting error message. Last time I updated I had to get tech support on the phone. Is this going to happen every time I update??...